Reunion Part II

Scandal

The next day at the concert for charity…………

 

 

 

 

Une Annee have to perform at there. So they are here already. This will be their first performance in Seoul before they will make their last concert.

 

And their fans are crazy to meet them after a long time. But Une Annee members are not that happy. It doesn't mean that they don't want to meet their fans. They are unhappy because they still can't meet the ones they love.

 

 

Except Oh Hayoung, of course.

 

" Unnies, yesterday was our 100days anneversary so I went to her dorm late. And this was so nice to see her face again."

 

She is saying loudly about her night with Namjoo.

 

" You know, unnies. Love is so beautiful. I was missing her all the time during the tour. And I felt that a needle is piercing my heart during the days when I was away from her. At the moment I met her again, all the pain I am suffering are away and I feel like I am floating in the sky."

 

She is talking with the dreamy tone and the three unnies roll their eyes. They feel annoying as well as jealous with Hayoung's life.

 

Eunji bites her lip and she asks.

 

" Hayoung-na, do you know whether they will come this concert??? "

 

" Hmmm?? I don't know."

 

" Can you ask me for that??? "

 

" Alright."

 

Hayoung agrees and she takes out her phone to call Namjoo. Bomi also listens to them as she wants to know Chorong will be here or not, too.

 

" Joojoo unnie~~~~ "

 

" Wae Hayoungie~~~ "

 

" Unnie, will you be at the charity concert?? "

 

" No. We are busy. Naeun unnie is at her drama schedule and Chorong unnie is at her radio show. And I am at the photo shooting."

 

" Oh, really?? I am hoping that I can meet with you here."

 

" Yeah. I want to meet you, too."

 

" It's ok unnie. I will come to you tonight."

 

" Hmm??? Don't come if you are busy."

 

" No. No. I have plenty of time for you. I will come. I will come."

 

" Alright. Then let's meet at night."

 

" Ok. Bye unnie."

 

" Immmm. Sarangae."

 

Hayoung shows her wide smile when she hears this. And she replies with the sweetest tone in the world.

 

" Love you, too, Joojoo unnie."

 

She then does an action which can makes the unnies to be disgusted.

 

Hayoumg kisses the phone screen and ends with a plop sound. She then puts the phone back on the table and said.

 

" Joojoo unnie said Naeun unnie is at her drama schedule. They are not here."

 

" Awwww."

 

Eunji becomes disappointes and so does Bomi. But she can't show any expression and so she only sighs. 

 

On the other hand, Yookyung also wants to check something so she goes out from the room. Then she looks around and looks for their manager.

 

" What are you doing here, Yookyung-na??? "

 

" Oh, Jooyeon unnie."

 

Yookyung greets Jooyeon who is also the stylist of Une Annee. She decides to ask Jooyeon.

 

" Unnie, is Kara here??? "

 

" Kara?? Yes. They are."

 

" Really?? Great."

 

" Yah, Yookyung-na. Are you going to them??? "

 

" Yeah. Wae??? "

 

She moves closer to Yookyung and whispers.

 

" Be careful if you are dating. Take care of paparazzi, too."

 

She said which makes Yookyung's face to be red. She nods quietly and walks away from Jooyeon.

 

" Aish~~ Jooyeon unnie! Why she has to say like this?? This is so embrassing. I am not dating her."

 

She whispers and she stops when she reaches to a quiet corner. She then takes out her phone and calls Jiyoung.

 

" Hello??? "

 

She hears the sleepy voice of Jiyoung and a smile appears automatically on her face. 

 

" Yah!! Come out for a second."

 

" Wae?? I want to sleep now."

 

" Ahh, come out. I am at the corner beside your waiting room."

 

" . Arasso."

 

Jiyoung hangs up the phone and Yookyung pouts.

 

" How she is treating me??? Her attitutes change after I come back."

 

She whispers and waits for Jiyoung to arrive.

 

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! "

 

* SLAP *

 

" Ahh."

 

Jiyoung suddenly appears by her side and she slaps on her arm. Yookyung frowns and she is rubbing the sore place.

 

" It's hurt!!! "

 

" Why do you want to meet me??? "

 

Jiyoung ignores her and she asks. Yookyung sighs and she said.

 

" Wae?? I miss you and I want to meet you. Can't I???? "

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung can feels the heat from her cheeks.

 

Oh. She said she missed me??? Hong Yookyung missed me?? 

 

This thought can make her blush. Jiyoung bites her lower lip and she looks at Yookyung. But Yookyung is interested in other.

 

" Yah!! Raise your pant."

 

" What!!! "

 

" I said raise your pant."

 

Yookyung said and quickly raises the rim of Jiyoung's pant by herself. 

 

" What are you doing???!!! "

 

Jiyoung tries to stop but she is late. Yookyung's face darken when she saw Jiyoung's bare ankle.

 

" Where is the footchain?? "

 

" Umm~~ I……… "

 

" You lost it???!!! I told you not to lose it!!! "

 

Yookyung starts to shout and Jiyoung becomes angry, too.

 

" Why are you shouting at me??? Yes. I Iost it. What do you want to do???? Don't shout at me for that cheap footchain!!! "

 

" What! Cheap footchain?? "

 

Jiyoung notices that she said a wrong thing. But she doesn't want to lose so she said.

 

" Yes. You bought a cheap footchain for me and now what?? You want to shout at me??? Do it in your dream.!

 

" Yah!! Kang Jiyoung!! "

 

" Wae??? "

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung is now staring at her with unblink eyes which are filled with anger. Jiyoung feels frightened by Yookyung's stare and she quickly shifts her gaze.

 

" You think it is just a cheap thing?? Alright. "

 

" Hong Yookyung, I - "

 

" I think I was wrong. I think you are a nice girl. But Kang Jiyoung, you really is a heartless girl."

 

Yookyung said and she walks away from there. Jiyoung is left alone and she is looking at Yookyung's back.

 

" Hong Yookyung, what happened??? Why you are angry that much??? "

 

She then puts her right hand in her pant's pocket and takes out her footchain.

 

" I took it off because I am afraid of it will drop on the stage. I didn't lose it."

 

She whispers and enters back into the waiting room. In there, Hara and Nicole are at online and they are seeing a website.

 

" Jiyoung-na, come here."

 

They call her and Jiyoung walks to them. She doesn't want to talk to anyone right now but members are no.1 for her so she decides to follow their words.

 

" See."

 

They show her a site and she checks it.

 

" Huh??? It is exactly similar to my footchain."

 

" Yeah. Read the content."

 

Jiyoung nods and she quickly reads the passage.

 

" Huh??? "

 

" Yes. It is the traditional Malaysia handicraft. It is a symbol of love for the lovers. Malaysia people believe that if someone gives it as a present to the one they love, they will last forever. It means 'Don't go away from me'. And it is a popular fashion among Malaysia teenagers couples."

 

Hara explains and Jiyoung widens her eyes.

 

" Unnies, I…………"

 

She stops her words and she stands up from her seat.

 

" I have to go to Hong Yookyung."

 

She whispers and she is about to go out from the room when a stuff comes in and announces.

 

" The concert is about to start. Please get ready."

 

" Aish~~~ What should I do??? Hong Yookyung~~~~ "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oh, really??? Thanks you, Lizzy unnie."

 

Eunji said and she takes out the bluetooth in her ear. And she changes her direction to go to Naeun's shooting place.

 

After the concert, they don't have any schedule except the practise for their concept so she decides to take a visit to Naeun.

 

She is smiling widely as she is so happy to meet Naeun. She has made up her mind that she will take out Naeun for a date if they both have free time.

 

She feels jealous of Hayoung as she can do whatever she likes with her Joojoo unnie. 

 

" I was a great husband in WGM. Why I have to be a coward in real life??? I can't let this to happen. I will get her no matter what."

 

She is talking to herself. She then takes a look at the thing on her car dashboard.

 

 

A snow ball………

 

 

 

In which the snow is falling and in the middle are the two girls who are holding each other hands.

 

She wants to gives this to Naeun and so she takes it to the concert. But unlucky to her, Naeun didn't perform at this concert so she has to follow her.

 

She told Lizzy unnie to ask Raina unnie where Naeun is and she drives to there by herself. She is so happy as well as so excited because it will be the first time for them to meet after WGM.

 

After about an hour, she reaches to the shooting place. Naeun is currently in the movie called 'Mr.Chu' together with SHINee Taemin. Eunji doesn't like this but she can't say anything as it is work.

 

She parks the car at the parking lot and walks to the shooting place with the snow ball in her hand. 

 

" Where is Naeun??? "

 

She thinks and she looks around. But she thinks like her whole world stops when she saw Naeun who is smiling and laughing with Taemin while they are having lunch together.

 

" Huh?? "

 

Eunji quickly puts the snowball in her pocket.

 

Wae?? Naeun is happy together with him?? 

 

She thinks and she decides to leave this place. But -

 

" Eunji-sshi?? "

 

She turns around and saw Raina who is walking towards her.

 

" Are you coming to Naeun??? She is over there."

 

" It's ok. I'm about to go. I…"

 

" Naeun-na!!! "

 

But before she can stop, Raina shouts at Naeun and calls her. Naeun looks at them and she saw Eunji. Her face changes when she saw Eunji and she slowly walks to her.

 

" Hello, Eunji unnie."

 

" Aww. Hello."

 

Eunji knows that her voice is cold and tough but she can't help it. She is angry with Naeun as she is filled with jealousy.

 

" Are you coming to me?? "

 

" No."

 

Eunji said and she sighs.

 

" I'm going back now."

 

She said and she quickly walks away from there. Naeun thinks for a few seconds and she follows Eunji. 

 

" Eunji unnie. Wait."

 

She calls her but Eunji doesn't turn back to her. Naeun keeps follow her and they reach to the parking lot.

 

" Eunji unnie!!! Wait!!! "

 

She runs to Eunji before she can get onto the car and pulls her arm.

 

" Eunji unnie!! "

 

" WHAT!!! "

 

Eunji shouts and Naeun is surprised as well as afraid.

 

" Unnie, why you are yelling at me??? "

 

" I don't know. And I don't dare to yell at you. "

 

" Unnie, are you mad at me?? "

 

Naeun asks and Eunji looks at her.

 

" Mad?? I am not at the place who can mad at you. Just go back to your partner actor. He may wait for you."

 

" Unnie, what do you mean?? "

 

" You know what I mean. I am going."

 

Eunji said and she gets onto her car. Naeun is left there and she doesn't understand what is happening to Eunji.

 

" Eunji unnie~~ Why you are angry with me??? "

 

She whispers but Eunji drives off her car. Naeun becomes sad and she wipes the tears that are formed in her eyes.

 

" I don't need to cry. She is just a psycho who yells at everyone for no reason."

 

She said to herself and walks back into the shooting place.

 

Eunji is driving her car and she feels stupid at that moment. She knows she shouldn't shout at Naeun but she can't control herself. She becomes so angry and she just let go of her anger.

 

* Car braking *

 

She stops the car and puts her head on the steering wheel. She can't take out the happy face of Naeun together with Taemin from her head.

 

Inhale

 

Exhale

 

Inhale

 

Exhale

 

She is breathing in and out till she can calm down herself. She wipes the tears in her eyes and puts out the snowball in her pocket.

 

She is looking at the ball and smiles weakly.

 

" I think I can't give you to her."

 

She whispers and she sighs. Then she opens the dashboard and puts it in there.

 

" I've to go back to the entertainment."

 

She said to herself and resumes her drive. She is thinking about Naeun all the way and wonder one thing.

 

 

May be I am not meant to be with her??????