Everything is perfect now^^

Scandal

One year later………………… 

 

 

 

" Namjoo-sshi, please get ready. The shooting will be started now."

 

" Yes!! "

 

Namjoo quickly shouts to the director and she checks herself in the mirror for the last time. And she is about to go to the shooting place when her phone suddenly rings.

 

" Oh."

 

She is excited by the special ringtone that she made for special one for her.

 

" Just one minute."

 

She whispers to Raina who is glaring her and answers the call.

 

" Hayoungie!!! "

 

" Joojoo unnie, where are you??? "

 

" I am at the shooting."

 

" Drama shooting?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Awwww."

 

Namjoo can feel that Hayoung is pouting by her voice. She sighs and holds the electronic device in her hand tightly instead of Hayoung's hand.

 

" Hayoung-ah, don't be angry. Hmmm?? "

 

She knows that Hayoung never likes the idea of letting her to be in a drama but she has to agree because Namjoo wants to try it badly.

 

" Namjoo-sshi!!! "

 

The director shouts and Namjoo sighs.

 

" Hayoung-ah, I have to hang up now."

 

" Wae??? I want to talk more. We couldn't meet the whole week because of your super tight schedule."

 

" I know. I know but this is my first ever drama and I want to behave as a good actress at the shooting. So, I have to hang up."

 

" Aish, arasso, unnie."

 

Hayoung has to listen to Namjoo as she knows that Namjoo is right. 

 

" Minwoo-sshi, prepare yourself. This scense needs to be as romantic as possible. I want a real sweet and lovely kiss!!! "

 

The director suddenly shouts to the actor and Namjoo quickly holds on her phone as she doesn't want Hayoung to hear what she is going to film. She then quickly said.

 

" Bye. I have to go now. I love you."

 

" I love- "

 

But before Hayoung can say I love you back, Namjoo hangs up. Hayoung is staring at the blank phone screen for a few seconds and she sighs.

 

" Kissing scense?? Huh?? "

 

She bites her lower lip and frowns.

 

" How I can sit and enjoy my free time while my girlfriend is about to kiss a random man??? Damn! "

 

She is walking around the living room and thinks what to do.

 

" Hayoung-ah, what's happening??? "

 

Eunji who is coming out from her room, looks at the maknae and asks. Hayoung pouts when she sees Eunji.

 

" Eunji unnie!!! "

 

" Wae, maknae?? "

 

" What should I do???? "

 

Hayoung pretends to cry and she runs into Eunji's embrace. And she inhales Eunji's smell and asks.

 

" Unnie, did you change your perfume?? "

 

" Yes. Naeun gave me this one."

 

" Hmmm. It is a nice one. Ahh, I am nearly to forget. What should I do, unnie???!!! "

 

Hayoung uses her crying voice again and she snuggles herself into Eunji more.

 

" What happened?? "

 

" Joojoo unnie. She is currently filming her drama and I heard that she will have to kiss that man now!!! "

 

" Umm?? It is not strange. Almost all actors and actresses kiss including me."

 

" Yes. I know. But what if she will like this man more than me??? "

 

" Is this even a question?? Your Joojoo unnie loves you and she will not leave you for a random man."

 

" But even Brad Pitt left his wife for Angelina Jollie while filming a movie together!!! "

 

" Oh Hayoung!!! You are just messing things up by yourself!!! "

 

" But unnie, I am about to crazy because of it!! "

 

" Then, what are you doing here?? Go to your girl and show the world that she is yours only."

 

" Huh? "

 

Hayoung thinks what Eunji has said and a smile appears on her face immediately.

 

" Yes, you are right. I can go to her."

 

She nods and turns back to Eunji. She then grabs Eunji in her arms and kisses on the cheek which makes Eunji to frown.

 

" Yah!!! "

 

" Thank you, unnie!!! I am going!!! "

 

But Hayoung doesn't listen to her and she runs out from their dorm while dialing to Raina to ask where the shooting place is.

 

 

 

 

 

" Namjoo-sshi, ready?? '

 

" Yes."

 

" We will start now. Five… Four… Three… Two… Action!! "

 

Namjoo inhales and she thinks herself as the role she is acting. The sence is simple. She has to talk the lines in the script and finally, it is time to the main scene.

 

Namjoo closes her eyes and the only thing she has to do is wait for his move. He leads the whole thing and Namjoo has to wait for about a minute till the director shouts.

 

" Cut!! "

 

" You have done a good job."

 

" Thank you."

 

Namjoo bows to the main lead and she walks back to Raina who is waiting for her beside the shooting place.

 

" We will take a lunch break for an hour!!! "

 

The director announces and everyone start to prepare to eat the lunch that the shooting manager has brought. 

 

Namjoo sits on a table and she is about to eat her food when someone sits beside her.

 

" Hey."

 

" Hi, oppa."

 

Namjoo greets the actor who is the second male lead of this drama.

 

" Wanna eat together??? "

 

" Ummmm, sure."

 

Namjoo uncertainly said and she looks at Raina but the manager girl doesn't help her.

 

" What about your comeback??? "

 

" When will you have break?? "

 

" What do you like to do at free time??? "

 

" What about we going out when we have schedule off day together?? "

 

Etc

 

 

 

Etc

 

 

 

 

And etc……………………

 

He keeps talking and asking questions non-stop but Namjoo only answers yes or no.

 

" Namjoo-sshi, what about having a movie together?? I have VIP tickets from my friend."

 

" Oppa, I- "

 

" Joojoo unnie!!! "

 

At that time, Hayoung appears from nowhere and she walks to them. That guy is looking at her with curious eyes but Hayoung doesn't care him. She smiles at Namjoo and sits beside her.

 

" Hayoung-ah, how you- "

 

" Because I miss you, unnie."

 

Hayoung said and she hugs Namjoo by the shoulder.

 

" Huh! "

 

That guy looks surprised but he continues staring them.

 

" Awww, this is not enough?? Ok. I can show more."

 

Hayoung thinks and she purposely leans towards Namjoo and whispers into her ear everytime they talk or laugh.

 

And she steals a kiss on Namjoo's cheek which makes the guy to widen his eyes.

 

" Ahh, unnie, what are you doing?? Don't you introduce me to your work partner?? "

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo smiles. She holds onto Hayoung's free hand and she is playing with her fingers. And she looks at the guy and said with a red shy face.

 

" Oppa, this is my girlfriend, Oh Hayoung."

 

" Hello, oppa."

 

" Hello. Ummm, I have to go now. I am going. Bye, Namjoo-sshi."

 

He said and he quickly runs away from them. Hayoung smirks and she leans back to the chair. Namjoo slaps on her chest lightly and she said.

 

" Why you have to kiss me in front of him??? "

 

" Because he wanted to flirt with you obviously, Joojoo unnie. And I have to tell him that I am the real owner of Kim Namjoo."

 

" Aha ha. This is really the player Hayoung??? "

 

" Unnie!! My player times are ended since long times ago. I become a love slave since I fell in love with you. And I want to tell the whole world that you are mine. I even want to write 'Kim Namjoo is Oh Hayoung's girl' on your forehead if I can."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo slaps on her thigh.

 

" You are so chessy."

 

She whispers and Hayoung looks at her.

 

" Unnie, have your kissing scense done?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Aish! Where is that man?? I want to tell him to stay away from my girl."

 

" It's ok, Hayoung-ah. We barely know each other so you don't have to worry about it."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Yes."

 

Namjoo said and she leans into her girlfriend's embrace.

 

" I only love you. You are my everything."

 

Hayoung smiles widely. And they sit the whole lunch break together and later at that night, Hayoung takes Namjoo a movie date and after that, she cleans the virus that can be transmitted from the male actors to Namjoo with her kisses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yookyung-ah, are you free?? "

 

" Yes. But, why?? "

 

" Can you drive me to Butterfly Garden?? "

 

" Why don't you take your car?? "

 

" It's sent to mechanic and I forgot to take it. Come on. Naeun will be waiting for me, now."

 

" Naeun?? The black witch?? "

 

" Yah! Don't call her like this."

 

" I don't care. But I don't want to meet her. She will bully me again."

 

" No. No. She will not. I promise."

 

" Unnie, you know nothing."

 

" Yes. I know. You two like to argue but they are just cute love fights. Right??? I love both of you. Ha ha ha."

 

Eunji is talking and Yookyung is shaking her head. And she knows that she has no choice so she picks up her car key.

 

 

After thirty minutes later…………

 

" Yookyung-ah, come. Come with me."

 

" No. I am going back."

 

" Don't be like this. Come on. I bet she wants to see you, too."

 

Eunji said and she pulls Yookyung out from the car. Yookyung can't reject her offer and she is dragged by Eunji to the bench in the garden where Naeun is waiting.

 

" Naeun-ah!!! "

 

" Eunji unnie!! You late!! I have been- Yookyung?? What are you doing here?? "

 

" Oh, she drove me here and I want to treat her something so I brought her here. It's ok for you?? "

 

" Of course, it is."

 

Naeun said with a smile but she is glaring Yookyung which makes Yookyung to be uneasy under her stare.

 

" Unnie, I have to go somewhere."

 

" No. No. At least, have an ice-cream when you are on a date in the park. Wait here. I will be back."

 

" Unnie. Unnie!! Wait!! "

 

Yookyung tries to stop but Eunji has already run to the shop. She sighs but she has to stop her sigh in the middle when she meets with Naeun's deadly glare.

 

" What?? "

 

" Are you a stupid??? This is a date and you shouldn't be here."

 

" I know. I am just a driver for your girlfriend and I am now about to go."

 

" Really?? Thank you so much, Hong Yookyung-sshi."

 

" Aish. Son Naeun, you really are a black witch who is pretending in front of Eunji unnie."

 

" So what?? I can keep my image in front of the one I love!! "

 

Naeun shouts and Yookyung pouts.

 

" You are so mean. Don't worry. I am now going. Tell Eunji unnie that I have an emergency."

 

She said and she turns around.

 

" Yah, Hong Yookyung."

 

" What? "

 

" Have you checked the news?? "

 

" Wae?? "

 

" You and Jiyoung's scandal is spotted again."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Immm. Be careful if you go out."

 

" Arasso."

 

Yookyung said and she smiles.

 

" And thank you. I am going now."

 

She said and walks away from Naeun. Naeun inhales in happiness.

 

" Huh! It's a relief that she decided to leave. If not, I have to think ways to kick her away from us."

 

She whispers and waits for Eunji to come back. But she doesn't show up after fifteen minutes so she decides to follow her.

 

" Huh?! "

 

She widens her eyes when she sees Eunji talking with a beautiful boy, umm?? Awww, no. No. A tomboyish girl.

 

" That's why she can't come back to me!!! "

 

Naeun frowns and she walks towards them.

 

" Eunji unnie! "

 

She calls and Eunji is surprised to see her. But she quickly resumes to smile and said.

 

" Naeun-ah. I ran into Amber and we are having a good talk. So I havn't bought the ice-creams yet. Ahh, where is Yookyung?? "

 

" She has to go as her girlfriend called her."

 

" Awww."

 

Although Eunji is too stupid to see Naeun's anger, Amber is smart enough to notice the angry Naeun so she decides to leave before the spark runs towards her.

 

" Eunji unnie. I have to go now. Let's meet again next time."

 

" Ok. Ok."

 

Eunji said and Amber bows Naeun before she runs away from them. Naeun bites her lower lip and she crosses her arms which makes Eunji to widen her eyes.

 

" Wae, Naeun-ah?? "

 

" Unnie, you were flirting with her and now you are asking me why. I want to record your smile at that time. We can light the whole Seoul with the electricity produced from your super megawatt bright smile."

 

" Are you jealous?? "

 

" Of course. My girlfriend is filrting with someone and how can I stand this??? No way!! "

 

Naeun said and she starts to walk away from Eunji.

 

" Where are you going?? "

 

" To home."

 

" What?? What about our date?? "

 

" Forget it."

 

Naeun said and she continues to walk. Eunji widens her eyes and she is thinking of what to do. 

 

" Naeun-ah!!! Wait for me!!! "

 

She shouts and runs after the younger girl who is already away from her.

 

" Naeun-ah, I am sorry. I will not do it again."

 

Eunji said and she stands in front of Naeun, blocking her way.

 

" Go away. I don't want to see you."

 

" But, I do."

 

Eunji said and she holds onto both of Naeun's arms.

 

" Look at me."

 

She said but Naeun refuses to listen to her.

 

" Look at me, please."

 

She said with a more pleading tone and Naeun slowly looks at her. She smiles at the pouting Naeun and said.

 

" Don't you believe me?? You know that I love you and you are the only one for me. There is no need to be worried."

 

" But- "

 

" No but. Our love has no but."

 

Eunji said and she slowly takes Naeun's hand and interlaced their fingers.

 

" I love you, Son Naeun."

 

This is the first time Eunji can bravely show her love for Naeun. And Naeun loves that very much. She smiles shyly and whispers.

 

" Finally, you can say I love you without stuttering. And I love you, too, Eunji unnie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hong Yookyung, we are put into scandal again."

 

" Yes. I know."

 

" Huh! What is the reaction???!!! You have to be excited for us!! "

 

" Umm?? Should I?? "

 

Yookyung asks and she is thinking about it. But Jiyoung doesn't care her and she continues.

 

" What will you do about it?? "

 

" Nothing?! "

 

" Wae?? Wae?? Wae?? "

 

Jiyoung asks while she is jumping around. Yookyung sighs and she explains seriously.

 

" If I say yes, our privacy will have to be lost. If I say no, it will be like we are lying. And I don't want to lie my fans."

 

" Imm. You are right."

 

She nods and she is rubbing her nose with her index finger. Yookyung swallows the saliva hard while she is looking at that finger and hoping that Jiyoung will not touch her.

 

" Hong Yookyung, I know where you are looking at and what you are thinking."

 

" Hmm?? "

 

Yookyung pretends her face as innocent as possible but she knows Jiyoung can guess her mind in a few seconds.

 

" You are thinking that I am dirty. Right?? "

 

" How do you know?? "

 

" What!!! "

 

Jiyoung shouts and she stands up. Then she nods while she is glaring at Yookyung.

 

" Alright. I have to give you a lesson now. Hong Yookyung, you are so dead."

 

She said and puts her index finger in her nostrils and plays her finger inside it.

 

" Huh! "

 

Yookyung wants to throw up but she knows that she needs to stay cool so she leans backwards while trying to avoid Jiyoung's finger.

 

" What… what… What are you- "

 

" Ha ha."

 

Jiyoung laughs like Jack Sparrow and she smirks.

 

" Let's start the game."

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

 

Yookyung shouts and she runs away from there quickly. It is already past midnight so there is no one on the road.

 

" Hong Yookyung!! Come back!! "

 

Jiyoung is running after Yookyung and she is trying to touch her with her dirty finger.

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Catch me if you can!! "

 

" You- Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

They run around in the road and they are forgetting about the whole world and enjoying their alone time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At that time, a woman is watching them silently and she is smirking happily.

 

" Yes. Now I can prove that they are dating."

 

She whispers and she holds up her camera. And she is about to take pictures when someone stands in front of her.

 

" Aish, ajjuma!! Get away from my view."

 

" Yah. Yah. Kid. Don't you know who I am?? "

 

" Who are you??? "

 

" I am……………… "

 

The lady leans towards her and she smirks.

 

" I'm Im Jinah. But people called me Nana."

 

" Nana?? Nana senior??? "

 

She asks her back and she looks at Nana with wide eyes. Nana nods and she smiles.

 

" Of course. But what are you doing here??? "

 

Nana asks and she is rubbing her neck in excitement.

 

" I am so exciting to see a great reporter like you. I am following Hong Yookyung and Kang Jiyoung and they- Wait!! Where are they??!! "

 

She shouts and looks around but there is no sign of Hong Yookyung and Kang Jiyoung.

 

" Where are they?? Where are they?? "

 

" I saw they went this way."

 

" Really?? Thank you, Nana senior. I have to go now. It's so nice to meet you."

 

She shouts and runs to the direction that Nana points. Nana smirks and she whispers.

 

" This is the techniques I used. Yookyungie and Jiyoung is the scandal that I found and no one except me can reaveal it. But, now, I am Kyungkyung's manager and so I have to protect my kid. That's why I showed you the opposite direction. Sorry, junior girl."

 

Nana is talking to hsrself and she sighs.

 

" But I have to remind Yookyungie later. She has to be careful. I cannot follow and protect her all the time."

 

She whispers. At that time, her phone rings and Nana answers it quickly.

 

" Yes, honey?? "

 

" Honey, where are you??? Our baby is crying because he wants to see his omma."

 

Nana can hear that their son is crying loudly at the back. 

 

" Honey, I am following Yookyung and protect her from the paparazzi. But don't worry. I will be home in half an hour."

 

" Immm. Be quick. I am waiting for you. And take care with driving."

 

" Arasso. Love you, honey."

 

" Love you, too, baby unnie."

 

Nana smiles and she puts the phone back to her pocket. It's been a year they got married and they have a baby boy now. They can have a happy family finally.

 

" I have to take care of four kids in day and have to take care two kids at night. Ha ha. My life is just perfect."

 

She said to herself and plays an electro pop song before she drives her car back to her house.

 

 

 

Everything is perfect now.