Why?? Why?? Why??

Scandal

" Unnie!!! Are you out of your mind!!! "

 

Naeun shouts after she has listened to Chorong's story. Chorong sighs and she said.

 

" Wae?? I am doing the right thing. I don't want to continue this drama anymore. The more the time I spend with her, the more I will get hurt at the end. I have to protect my own heart."

 

She said and her sisters shake their heads.

 

" No, unnie. You are wrong."

 

Namjoo said.

 

" This is what Jiyeon wants. She wants you two to break up so that she can have a chance. If you two announce that you are not in the relation anymore, she will dance around and celebrate."

 

" But I really don't want to continue this."

 

Chorong said and Naeun sighs.

 

" Unnie. I have one question."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Don't you love her??? "

 

Naeun asks and Chorong shuts .

 

" Unnie, don't you want to possess your love??? "

 

" Naeun-na~"

 

Chorong calls and she said.

 

" I don't know what is your definition of love but for me, love is not a take."

 

She said. She then inhales and looks at Namjoo and Naeun.

 

" You can tell me that I am a coward who doesn't fight for my own love. But I don't want to get someone's love with force."

 

" Unnie, no. This is not get love with force. This is called protection of love."

 

Namjoo is almost shouting because she becomes impatient with Chorong. But Chorong shakes her head.

 

" I have a dream since I was young. One day, I will have a lover and I will marry to him. And we will live happily ever after."

 

She looks at her two sisters.

 

" But Bomi is not the kind of person I want. She doesn't love me as much as I love her. If I am sad and crying because I can't get her, I will be like a kid who is crying because she can't get the moon in the sky."

 

Chorong explains with the usual motherly tone.

 

" Bomi is like a fragile doll to me. I like to watch her by herself. I am satisfied if I can watch her from a far. For me, her happiness is the most important."

 

" Unnie~~ "

 

" I know Bomi is not happy to say me as her lover. She always wants to be with Jiyeon. I don't want to blame on others but I have decided to let go of Bomi. This is the best for both of us."

 

Naeun and Namjoo can only sigh as they understand how Chorong is feeling.

 

" Love is a give for me. I like to give all my everything to her. I am happy if she is happy. So I can even give up my love for her. Bomi, is just my everything. I am satisfied enough if I can make her happy. I don't have to possess her. This is my definition of love."

 

Chorong said and her sisters stand up from their seats and walk to her. And they pull Chorong into a group hug.

 

" Unnie, you must be really tired."

 

Naeun whispers and she rubs Chorong's back. Chorong moves closer to her sisters and she snuggles more towards them.

 

" It's ok. I am ok as long as you are here with me."

 

She said.

 

" Unnie, I am sorry. I can't help you."

 

Namjoo whispers and she is silently crying as she feels sorry for the older girl. Chorong is also crying but she pretends as she is laughing.

 

" Oh, it's so warm. I am the smallest so I can feel warmth between you two."

 

She jokes and wipes the tears secretly.

 

" You girls become giants and I haven't changed so people will misunderstand that I am the maknae of the group."

 

" Ah, unnie~~~ "

 

" You are so mean~~ "

 

" Ha ha. Unnie is joking. I love you!!! "

 

" It is so rare to hear it from you."

 

Naeun said while she is blinking fast to prevent the tears not to fall.

 

" But we love you, too."

 

" Yes. Yes. Namjoo loves Chorong unnie!!! "

 

Namjoo playfully said and Chorong laughs. 

 

" Yah!! Kim Namjoo!! You mean you love Chorong unnie but not me??? "

 

" Yes. Wae??? Who will love a lazy girl like you. Eunji unnie must be blind or something."

 

" KIM NAMJOO!!! I will kill you!!! "

 

" Ahhhh!! Chorong unnie!! Help me!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

 

Namjoo starts to run away from them and Naeun runs after her. They are now running around the room. Namjoo uses Chorong as a shield and she pulls Chorong with her.

 

Chorong is laughing together with her dorky sisters and she forgets to cry now.

 

She is thankful to her sisters. Although she doesn't say out loud, she is so thankful to them. She knows that they are trying their best to cheer her up.

 

They are the reason why she can stand this pain now. The heart breaking is dying and people say that they have to suffer a lot during a heart break.

 

But Chorong is relieved as she has Naeun and Namjoo who will stand beside her and encourage her.

 

 

Thank you, sisters………………… .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Really??? "

 

Hayoung said and she sighs. She is talking with Namjoo on phone about Chorong's condition.

 

" Yes. And I think unnie has already decided. "

 

" Immm. We can do nothing. Bomi unnie here is fooling herself and she doesn't want to admit that she cares about Chorong unnie. So we have decided to change the plan."

 

" But I don't think it will work anymore. Chorong unnie seems she really want the break up."

 

" No way!!! We need to stop it no matter what!! "

 

Hayoung said and she is thinking something to do.

 

" What is Chorong unnie doing now??? "

 

" She is out for her individual schedule."

 

" Immmm. Please stay by her side more, unnie. And I am sorry for our Bomi unnie. She is too stupid to understand the condition. And the worst is that she doesn't want to listen to us."

 

Hayoung said. At that time, she saw a shadow at the corner so she quickly said.

 

" Joojoo unnie, someone is listening to us. I need to hang up."

 

" Ok. Bye."

 

" Bye! "

 

Hayoung said and she hangs up. She looks at the direction where she saw a shadow and starts to walk there.

 

" Wait."

 

But she stops her feet.

 

" I forgot to say something!!! "

 

She said and she quickly redails to Namjoo.

 

" Yes?? Hayoungie~~ "

 

" Joojoo unnie!! I forgot to tell!! "

 

" I know you will call back."

 

Namjoo whispers and Hayoung smiles.

 

" I love you, Joojoo unnie!!!! "

 

" Love you, too."

 

" Bye bye, unnie."

 

" Bye~ "

 

 

* chu *

 

Hayoung kisses the phone screen and she hears a giggle from the other line.

 

" Love you, Hayoungie."

 

Namjoo whispers and she hangs up first. Hayoung sighs in happiness and she puts her phone on the table. Then she remembers that someone is eavesdropping her phone talk with Namjoo so she walks to the corner with Ninja steps.

 

" Who are you??!!! "

 

She suddenly shouts and Bomi who is at the corner all the time turns pale.

 

" Awww. Bomi unnie, what are you doing here?? "

 

" Noth… nothing."

 

Bomi stutters and she is rubbing the back of her neck in nervousness.

 

" Ok. I hope you will not earvsdrop on my love conversation."

 

Hayoung said with a smirk and Bomi bites her inner cheek.

 

" I am going."

 

Bomi quickly said and she runs back to her room. And then, she closes the door.

 

" Wow. Why she has to catch me like this??? I hate this maknae!! "

 

She said and sits down on the floor.

 

" But what is happening with Chorong unnie?? Is that incidence big?? Am I wrong?? Should I listen to the story??? "

 

She said and she decides to listen to the story first. She looks for the pieces of papers in her room but there is nothing left.

 

" Huh??? I tore it and put the pieces on the table. But where are they now?? "

 

Bomi searches in her room in every single inch but there is no sign of the letter that Yookyung wrote for her.

 

" Ahh. !! "

 

She said and she runs out from her room. Then she checks the trash-bin in the kitchen but the letter is not there, too.

 

" Bomi? "

 

" Aww, Eunji-ya. You throw away the papers in my room?? "

 

" Yes. Wae?? "

 

" What!!! "

 

Bomi shouts and she runs back to her room.

 

" What the hell!! Why she has to throw away my things??? Damn you, Jung Eun- Wait. Yes. Eunji."

 

She remembers the video and runs out from her room again. And she switches on TV hoping that Eunji will appear on the TV again.

 

But to her disappointment, the normal TV show is on it and Bomi tries to flick the channels. 

 

" Aish~~~ Where is it??!! "

 

She shouts and ruffles her hair in anger. She is now sweating and as she wants to know the story badly.

 

" Hayoung. Yes. There is still Hayoung's recording."

 

Bomi runs back to her room and she looks for her i-pod which is placed under her pillow.

 

" Thanks god."

 

She whispers and jumps onto the bed. Then she puts the earplugs in her ears and play the i-pod.

 

" Huh?? "

 

She is surprised as she can hear nothing from her earplugs. She pulls off it and checks her i-pod and she widens her eyes.

 

" Noooooooooooooooo!!! "

 

She is shouting like a fool as the i-pod has no audio file. She doesn't know when Hayoung deleted her audio.

 

" What should I do??? What should I do?? What should I do??? "

 

Bomi is walking around in her room. She wants to know about that day badly all of a sudden. And she regrets now that she didn't listen to her sisters.

 

" Yes. I can ask them. They will tell me if I want to listen."

 

She said and she decides to talk with her members.

 

At that time, the three members who are sitting in the living room are talking about the crazy leader.

 

" What is happening to Bomi unnie?? "

 

Yookyung asks and Hayoung rolls her eyes.

 

" Don't tell me about her. She is so ridiculous. She even eavesdropped my talk with Joojoo unnie."

 

" And she is so strange. She was looking for something in the trash-bin in the kitchen. "

 

Eunji confirms again and the other two members nod.

 

At that time, Bomi's door is open loudly and Bomi comes out from her room.

 

" Guys!!! "

 

She calls to them and sits on the couch beside them.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" I………… "

 

Bomi opens to say something but she closes it quickly because she is so embarrassed to ask them.

 

" What do you want to say?? "

 

" I……… . Can you ……… "

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! What is happening to you??? "

 

" Yes. Tell us!! "

 

" I………… Ummmmmmm."

 

Finally Bomi decides to ask.

 

" I…… Guys. Can you explain me what happened on that day?? "

 

" What day?? "

 

Eunji asks and Bomi sighs.

 

" Come on. You know what I mean. I am dying as I want to- "

 

" Bomi-ya. It's too late."

 

Eunji cuts her off and Bomi looks at her.

 

" Bomi-ya. It's too late already. We can't help you."

 

" Yah~~ What happened?? You badly wanted to tell me yesterday and now, you said that I am too late??? "

 

" We can't help you, Bomi. We don't want to help someone who is so ignorance."

 

Eunji said firmly.

 

" And you don't even want to know about Chorong unnie. You don't care about her. Why are you asking??? "

 

She said and she stands up.

 

" I am going."

 

She walks out from the dorm. Hayoung also stands up and she enters into her room.

 

Bomi sighs and she doesn't know why the members are acting this way. At that time, a hand falls onto her shoulder.

 

" Unnie, this is your problem and you have to solve it by yourself. Correct your mistake before you will get regret."

 

Yookyung said and she also enters her room. Bomi is leaving alone in the living room.

 

" What's wrong with me???? What did I do wrong??? Why they don't want to tell me now??? "

 

She said and covers her face with her own palms. 

 

 

 

It is too tired to find out something that she wants to know.

 

 

And this is very important for her to know about that day as it is related with her love life. Chorong gives her a month to prepare and she knows that she has to fix this quickly before she gets regret for the rest of her life.

 

 

 

What really happened on that day??? Why everyone is blaming on her???