Meet Her Again

Scandal

A week later ……………………………

 

 

 

 

Yookyung is looking at the watch and she is waiting for her beloved girlfriend. 

 

" Aish~~ She is late again."

 

She said and she impatiently looks at the way that Jiyoung will come. At that time, a taxi stops in front of her and Jiyoung comes out from it.

 

" Yah!! "

 

Yookyung is about to shout at her when Jiyoung hugs her by the neck and pecks her lips.

 

" Hong Yookyung!!! I miss you!!! "

 

She said and Yookyung grins like a fool immediately. Jiyoung links her arm with Yookyung and she leans on Yookyung's arm and playing like a kid.

 

" Jiyoung-na, you know?? The world is developing in every minute. If we waste even one minute, we can be late and we are left in the back. So we should treasure the time."

 

" Bo-ra??? Hong Yookyung, what are you talking?? "

 

" Today, you late seven minutes and twenty three seconds. Think by yourself. How much time we have wasted?? Hmmm?? You should treasure the time and try to be right time."

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung suddenly releases her arm. She glares at Yookyung and pouts.

 

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!!! Are you now scolding me for being late?? Huh?? Don't you like to wait for me??? You are tired with me already???? Huh??? "

 

" Ah. No. No. Jiyoung-na. I didn't mean like this. I want you to know the value of time and be a better person so- "

 

" What!! You are telling me that I am not a good person now??? Tell me which part I am wrong!!! You are the one who is always serious with everything!!! "

 

Jiyoung shouts and tears are formed in her eyes. Yookyung has to thank to god that there is no one around them. If not, they can be caught and be on the tomorrow newspapers' headline.

 

" Jiyoung-na. Don't cry. Hmmm?? "

 

" I don't care. I don't know. You don't love me anymore!!! "

 

Jiyoung said between the sobs and Yookyung frowns. 

 

" Alright, Jiyoung. Alright. I know I am wrong. Please forgive me. Awww?? "

 

She begs but Jiyoung doesn't listen to her. Tears are falling on her face and she is crying really hard. Yookyung bites her lower lip and she asks.

 

" So what should I do?? I will do anything if you will forgive me."

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung peeks at her between her fingers. Then she wipes her tears and mucus with the back of her palm.

 

And she wipes her hand with Yookyung's jacket which makes Yookyung to widens her eyes.

 

" Yah!! Kang Jiyoung!! What are you- "

 

" Wait!!! "

 

Jiyoung stops her with her palm. And she moves closer to Yookyung and points to her cheek.

 

" If you kiss me on the cheek, I will forgive you."

 

" Wh… what?? "

 

Yookyung thinks it is the worst punishment in the world. How a clean person like her can kiss the cheek which is covered with tears and mucus???

 

But this is the cheek of her lover. How she can reject her order??? Yookyung moves closer to Jiyoung and she sighs. 

 

Yes.

 

She has to kiss. This is her girlfriend.

 

She thinks and she leans towards Jiyoung. Jiyoung is surprised when Yookyung really kisses her and she turns her face quickly so that Yookyung lips lean on her lips instead.

 

Yookyung is surprised and she looks at Jiyoung. Jiyoung smiles sweetly and she said.

 

" I didn't expext that you will kiss my dirty cheek. But now. I love you sooooooooooooo much more. Hee hee. And the kiss is your reward."

 

" So you forgive me??? "

 

Jiyoung is acting like a bad kid and finally she said.

 

" Yes!!!! I forgive you."

 

Yookyung's face lits up and she quickly removes her jacket.

 

" Wae??? "

 

But Yookyung is holding the jacket with her two fingers. And she is looking at it like a dangerous thing.

 

" You wiped your dirty hand with it. So I have to throw it away."

 

" What!!!!! "

 

Jiyoung shouts but Yookyung walks to the trash-bin and she throws away her jacket. 

 

" Hong Yookyung!!!! "

 

Jiyoung stumps and she walks away fast.

 

Yookyung doesn't know this and she smells her own hands and whispers.

 

" Oh my!! I have to wash my hands first. Wait!! Where is Jiyoung?? "

 

She looks around and saw that Jiyoung is far away from her.

 

" Jiyoung-na!! Wait!! Jiyoung-na!! Let's go together."

 

She shouts and runs after her. They are fighting on their way to the Namsam tower. They have a plan to visit the Namsam mountain and put the love locks on the wall on the mountain.

 

" Jiyoung-na, I am sorry. Hmmm?? Can you please forgive me?? "

 

She is whinning non-stop and Jiyoung looks at her with a glare.

 

" Miss clean, I am not clean enough for you so let's go separately."

 

" Jiyoun-na. Don't be like this. Hmmm?? Let's go together. See around."

 

She said and Jiyoung looks around.

 

" There are many couples here and they love each other so much. There is only we two who are fighting. This is a shame if we are fighting between the lovers. They will laugh at us."

 

She whispers into Jiyoung's ear and Jiyoung pouts. And she hits Yookyung's shoulder with her fist.

 

" Where did you learn this words??? "

 

" Don't you like?? "

 

" Of course. I like it."

 

Jiyoung whispers and Yookyung smiles when she finds that Jiyoung resumes to hold onto her arm.

 

They walk up the mountain while chatting happily like normal couples. When they reach to the top of the mountain, Yookyung smiles at Jiyoung and she said.

 

" Jiyoung-na. I want to go to restroom now. Can you please go and buy the locks by yourself?? "

 

" Umm?? Didn't you pee at your dorm?? "

 

" No. I am coming here from the practise and so…… Jiyoung-na, please. Huh?? I am going."

 

Yookyung said and she starts to run away from Jiyoung. She stops when she reaches at the bathroom. She enters into there quickly and washes her hands.

 

" Wow. This is better. Why I forgot to take the hand perfume today??? Aish!! "

 

She is talking to herself and she comes out from there. She is wiping her hands with her handkerchief while someone taps in her shoulder.

 

" Jiyoung-na, I - "

 

" Hello, Yookyung unnie."

 

" Oh, Namjoo-ya! "

 

Yookyung is surprised to see Namjoo here. Namjoo is also hiding her cute and lovely face with a huge sunglasses. Yookyung smiles at her and she asks.

 

" What are you doing here??? "

 

" I am having a date with Hayoung."

 

" She is here??? "

 

" Yes. She is going to buy the locks. And what about you unnie?? "

 

" I am here with Jiyoung."

 

" Oh, really??? "

 

Namjoo said and they decide to wait for their lover to come back. 

 

At that time, Jiyoung is coming back to Yookyung with the new couple locks. She looks around and looks for Yookyung.

 

" Huh?? "

 

But her eyes are wide when she sees Yookyung talking with a girl.

 

" A girl who seems younger than me?? "

 

She whispers and jealousy overwhelms her whole body.

 

" Hong Yookyung!! You are so dead!!! "

 

She said and she walks to Yookyung and Namjoo.

 

" What are you doing??? "

 

" Oh, Jiyoung-na. Come here. I want to introdu… Ahhhhh. Ahhhhhh."

 

But Jiyoung suddenly pulls her abdomen muscle and Yookyung is now in pain.

 

" Jiyoung-na, wae?? "

 

" You dare to flirt behind my back??? "

 

" No. I am not flirting. This is Hayoung's girlfriend, Kim Namjoo and I want to introduce you with her. Ahhhhh. Jiyoung-na, release me."

 

" I don't care. Come here. Come here."

 

" Ahhh. Ahhh. Jiyoung. Jiyoung."

 

" Yookyung unnie?? "

 

Hayoung who comes back to Namjoo saw that Yookyung is pulled by the ear by Jiyoung and dragged away from them. She is watching the two and turns to Namjoo.

 

" What happened??? "

 

" I don't know. I was talking with Yookyung unnie. Jiyoung unnie appeared from nowhere and she dragged her."

 

" Immm. Poor Yookyung unnie."

 

Hayoung said and she then shows Namjoo the locks that she has bought.

 

" Ta~da "

 

" Oh. They are beautiful!! "

 

" Come here, unnie. Let's write."

 

Hayoung said and she gives a ballpen to Namjoo. Namjoo takes it and she starts to write down.

 

 

After about five minutes, 

 

 

" I'm done."

 

Namjoo said and she gives her lock and message to Hayoung. Hayoung smiles and she reads what Namjoo has written.

 

" Hayoung-na. Thank you for loving me. I am very happy because of you. I hope our love will last long till the end of the world. And I love you."

 

Hayoung smiles widely after she has read the message. Namjoo pouts and she asks.

 

" Where is your message?? "

 

" Ah. I don't want to show you."

 

" Wae?? I want to read, too."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung sighs. And she shows her message. But Namjoo's face frowns when she saw the message.

 

" Bo-ra!!! What is this??? "

 

" Wae?? I can't think any of the words so I just write 'I love you, Joojoo unnie'. Wae??? Is it a mistake??? "

 

Hayoung said like a kid and Namjoo kisses on her cheek suddenly.

 

" Unnie~~ "

 

" I love you."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung thinks flowers are blooming in her heart. She holds onto Namjoo's hand and stands up.

 

" Let's go. Let's go and hook the locks."

 

" Immm."

 

They walk to the wall and start to hook the locks and messages. Hayoung looks at Namjoo and she said.

 

" Unnie, I promise. I will be with you forever. Sarangae."

 

She said and Namjoo smiles shyly. Her heart is beating fast. She hears Hayoung's confession almost everyday but she never feels tired to hear it. She wants to hear it again and again.

 

Hayoung hugs Namjoo by her shoulder and they walk away from there. Namjoo slowly leans towards Hayoung and she hugs her by her waist. And they come back from Namsam mountain after that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Please come inside, Naeun-sshi."

 

The stuff said and she opens the door for Naeun. Naeun bows to her and she enters into the meeting room. She looks around and she is the first one to here.

 

" Sit down, Naeun-na."

 

Raina said and she pulls the chair for Naeun. Naeun sits at the chair and she looks up Raina.

 

" Unnie, why they choose only me??? I don't want to make it without the members."

 

" But they want you, Naeun-na. Nike is a famous brand and being the model for their brand is a great oppercunity for you."

 

Raina said amd Naeun sighs.

 

" But they said that I have to work with another model. I am afriad that what if I will not get along with the another model??? "

 

Naeun is worried and Raina has to calm her down. She knows that Naeun can be easily scared of strangers and so she doesn't want to blame on Naeun.

 

" Oh, hello."

 

With that greeting, the responsibility from Nike enters. He greets Naeun and said.

 

" Thank you Son Naeun-sshi. I am so glad to work with you."

 

" Yes. Thank for you choosing me, too."

 

" Actually, I really like the chemistry between you two. So I chose you. And I hope we can create many great things together."

 

He said and Naeun doesn't understand him. At that time, they hear a knock and the secretary enters.

 

" She is here."

 

" Oh, let her in. "

 

" Hello."

 

Naeun is frozed when she hears the greet. This voice is too familiar to her. She looks up to the person and meets with a pair of warm eyes which are staring at her. Both of them are surprised to see each other.

 

The representative smiles and he said.

 

" Sit down, Eunji-sshi."

 

" Yes."

 

Eunji answers but she doesn't move her gaze from Naeun.

 

" I like both of you in WGM and I want to work with you two."

 

" Yes."

 

He then explains what they will have to do as the models of Nike. And after that, they sign in the contracts and he leaves the meeting room. 

 

Raina and Lizzy also go out with him to talk and so only Naeun and Eunji are left in the room.

 

" Huh~~~ "

 

Eunji sighs loudly and she stands up. She then slowly leaves the room and leaving Naeun alone. Naeun feels sad at that time.

 

" I don't know that you don't want to talk to me anymore."

 

She whispers and she is hanging down her head. But at that time, a cup of coffee is placed in front of her and she looks up.

 

" Here. Have coffee."

 

Eunji said while she is looking away from Naeun. Naeun suddenly smiles and she takes the coffee.

 

" Thank you."

 

She whispers. Eunji becomes nervous as she knows that she once again loses the words to say Naeun. But she knows she has to make up with Naeun so she decides to start a talk.

 

" Ummmm."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Naeun-na, I… "

 

Eunji said and Naeun is looking at her.

 

" I am sorry."

 

Eunji suddenly said.

 

" I am really sorry. I shouldn't shout at you last time."

 

" It's ok. I am sorry, too."

 

Naeun whispers. Eunji pulls the chair beside Naeun and she sits.

 

" So we are ok??? "

 

She asks. Naeun looks at Eunji and she finds that Eunji is asksing her with an expression which looks like a kid who is asking for candy.

 

So cute.

 

She thinks. But Eunji thinks that Naeun doesn't forgive her so she continues to beg Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na. I'm really sorry. I didn't want to shout at you. I was angry and I couldn't control myself."

 

" Why were you angry?? "

 

Naeun asks and Eunji doesn't know what to answer. 

 

" Because I ……"

 

" Naeun-na, let's go."

 

" Eunji-ya. Let's go."

 

But Eunji is lucky when Raina and Lizzy come back into the room. But Naeun sighs and she said.

 

" I am going."

 

Eunji nods and she answers.

 

" Alright. Bye."

 

" Bye."

 

" Ahh, Naeun-na. I have something to say."

 

Eunji said and Naeun looks at her. Eunji walks to Naeun and she whispers into her ears.

 

" I will tell you about why I was angry when we go to Jeju for the cf."

 

She said and Naeun's eyes go round. Eunji smiles at her and pads Naeun's head.

 

" I am going. Bye."

 

She then leaves the room. Naeun is looking at Eunji's back and she smiles shyly when Eunji waves her fingers to her without turning back.

 

Naeun is now happy that she can be a model of Nike together with Eunji. Now she can have a chance of together with Eunji again.

 

" I wonder what she will do in Jeju."

 

Naeun whispers. And she cups both of her cheeks which are now burning red with the heat due to the blush.

 

 

Oh, Jung Eunji. What kind of effect you can do on me????

 

 

Naeun thinks.