Reply 1997

Scandal

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

 

" Wae?? Wae?? "

 

" Naeun unnie, wae?? "

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

 

Naeun is screaming loudly in the early morning and Namjoo and Chorong run towards her.

 

" Naeun-na??? "

 

They open the door to Naeun's room and find that Naeun is lying flat on her abdomen and looking at her laptop.

 

" What happened, Naeun-na?? "

 

Chorong sits beside Naeun and she asks. Naeun is staring at the laptop screen and she is shaking her head.

 

" Unnie, unnie. What should I do?? "

 

" What should you do??? Hmmm?? "

 

" See. See this."

 

Naeun said while she is wiping the tears on her face. Chorong and Namjoo take the laptop and they play the video that Naeun is watching.

 

" Huh?? "

 

" OMG!! "

 

" It's……………… "

 

" Eunji unnie."

 

They said and they watch a drama scene in which Eunji is randomly kissed by Seo In Guk. It seems it is based around 1990 or 2000. They are acting as students from Busan.

 

" Wow."

 

" This is so dae- "

 

" Namjoo-ya~~ "

 

Chorong quickly stops Namjoo and Namjoo remembers that Daebak is not the right word for this situation.

 

Naeun is inhaling heavily and she said.

 

" This is the drama that Eunji unnie is currently acting. Reply 1997. And the actor is as you see. You know?? They like the reaction of Seo In Guk and Eunji unnie's chemistry during their world tour and they decide to make a drama with the two."

 

Naeun explains and the two members nod.

 

" Awww. So why are you screaming??? "

 

Namjoo asks and she receives a glare from Naeun.

 

" Yah!!! Kim Namjoo!! If your Oh Hayoung is kissed by someone who has so much chemistry with her, how will you feel??? Huh?? "

 

" I…… I…… I'm sorry, Naeun unnie."

 

Namjoo lowers her head and she apologizes for her mistake. Chorong sighs and she pads Naeun's head.

 

" Naeun-na, unnie understands how you are feeling. "

 

Chorong said and Naeun is sobbing lightly. And she said.

 

" I met with her last month. She came to my shooting and we ended up in a fight. And we lost connection. I thought she hated me. And now, she is in a drama with that Seo In Guk."

 

Naeun said between the sobs and Namjoo and Chorong looks at each other.

 

" And the kissing scene starts even from episode 4. What if there will be more kiss scenes in the coming episodes??? What if they also film the scenes??? "

 

" Ahh, Naeun. They are just students in the drama. So I don't think there will be such scenses. "

 

Chorong said and Naeun frowns.

 

" But unnie, I don't like that man. He is touching Eunji unnie and I- "

 

Naeun starts to cry again and they have to comfort her. And she only calms down after about thirty minutes. They force Naeun to enter into the bathroom and shower as they have to go to their schedule.

 

Namjoo sits on the bed and she shuts down Naeun's laptop. Chorong frowns and she said.

 

" Namjoo-ya, what do you think about Jung Eunji?? "

 

" Hmm?? Immmm, she is a nice person. But she is a litte strange. Doesn't she see Naeun unnie's love for her??? "

 

She said and Chorong nods.

 

" Yes. That's what I want to say. Eunji may be so stupid or she really doesn't have any feeling for our Naeun."

 

" Unnie, what if she doesn't love Naeun unnie?? I think she can be crazy if Eunji unnie has any girlfriend or boyfriend in the future."

 

She said and Chorong nods. Namjoo stands up and she said.

 

" Unnie, I am going to shower."

 

She said cheerfully and leaves the room. Chorong is still in there and she notices a photo stand on the table beside the bed.

 

In the photo, Naeun and Eunji are smiling happily and she believes that it was taken during WGM. She smiles and puts the photo back on the table.

 

" Cute."

 

And she frowns.

 

" But Naeun-na, unnie can understand you. If I see Bomi with someone else, I feel like my heart is piercing with many needles at the same time. I understand you."

 

She whispers and she also enters into her room to shower. But in her head, only one person is taking place.

 

 

" I hope I can meet her at Dream Concert tonight."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi is sitting in her waiting room and she is finishing the final touch on her make-up.

 

" Unnie, please be hurry. I have to go somewhere."

 

Bomi said and the make-up unnie smiles.

 

" Wae??? Do you want to see her that much?? "

 

" Her?? Who's her?? "

 

" Hey. We are talking about your girlfriend."

 

She said and Bomi smiles shyly. It has been about nine months that they announced that they are dating and everyone think that their relation is a strong one and they are so jealous of them.

 

Bomi doesn't say her anymore and she is just smiling. The make-up unnie smiles and she said.

 

" Ok. We are done. You can go to your girl now."

 

She said and Bomi bows to her, saying thank you. She then walks out from her waiting room and starts to find Pink Blossom's waiting room.

 

" Bomi-ya~~~ "

 

But her steps are stopped when she hears a call.

 

" Awww. Jiyeon unnie. Hello."

 

" Where are you going?? "

 

" Ah, I am going to Cho- "

 

" Bomi-ya, are you free?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Bomi is surprised and she doesn't know how to reject her question. When she is about to open and say something, Jiyeon cuts her off.

 

" Come on. I have told my members about you and they are so willing to meet you."

 

" Umm?? Unnie. What did you tell about me?? "

 

" Aww. I told them that ………………… You are so kind and you are so lovely. And you are so cute. I told them about you. And they are so exicted to meet you especially Eunjung and Hyomin."

 

She said and she links her arm to Bomi. Bomi widens her eyes and she looks at Jiyeon. But Jiyeon doesn't care and she starts to pull Bomi.

 

" Ummmm, unnie?? I have to go ……………… "

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

Jiyeon looks at her innocently and she can't find a word to answer. Jiyeon smirks in her mind.

 

I know how to handle you too well, Bomi.

 

She thinks and she continues to pull Bomi. But when she turns around the corner……

 

" Bomi?? "

 

" Unn… unnie?? "

 

Bomi is surprised to see Chorong. Chorong is looking at them and then her gaze shifts to their linked arms. Bomi notices it and she quickly removes Jiyeon's hand from her arm.

 

" Chorong unnie. I am coming to you and I met Jiyeon unnie on the way."

 

Bomi tries to explain and Chorong takes a glance at Jiyeon. Then she smiles and pulls Bomi to her.

 

" It's nothing to explain, Bbom-ah."

 

She said sweetly and links their arms. A stupid smile appeaes on Bomi's face as soon as she feels Chorong's hand.

 

" Bomi-ya, I have told you that my members want to see you. What about- "

 

" Senior Jiyeon, I am sorry but Bomi is not free anymore. She has to go with me. You know?? We can't meet each other frequently. And we don't want to miss any precious time of ours."

 

She said and Bomi also agrees.

 

" I am sorry Jiyeon unnie. I will meet your members next time. For now, I have to go with Chorong unnie."

 

She said and she bows to Jiyeon. Chorong smiles like a general who has won the battle and she pulls Bomi away from Jiyeon.

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! What do you want to do?? You want to date her?? "

 

" Ahh, Chorong unnie. How can you say this easily??? I am now dating you. I mean- Everyone believe that we are dating and it is inappropriate for you to say like this."

 

Bomi said but the frown on Chorong's face doesn't fade yet.

 

" Unnie??? Are you angry?? "

 

Bomi asks while she is trying to look at Chorong's face. Chorong doesn't answer and she just pouts.

 

" Unnie~~ I don't know how to make up. But I'm telling the truth. I don't want to date her."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Immm. Really."

 

Bomi said and Chorong raises her eyebrows. She then looks carefully at Bomi and flicks her forehead.

 

" Ahh."

 

Bomi rubs that spot and she pouts.

 

" Wae?? Unnie!! It's hurt."

 

" I forgive you."

 

Chorong said and Bomi face's changes suddenly. She smiles with a bright smile and asks.

 

" Really?? Really?? "

 

" Yes. But it has to be the last time. I will announce that we are breaking up if this happens again."

 

Chorong said and Bomi salutes Chorong.

 

" Yes, sir."

 

" Ha ha. Bo-ra~~ It's embrassing."

 

" Hee hee."

 

Then the two contiue to walk to Pink Blossom's waiting room while they are joking around.

 

 

 

 

But Jiyeon is left that spot while she is watching angrily at the couple from the back.

 

" Park Chorong!! What are you?? How dare you to compete me??? "

 

She whispers. At that time, a person appears at the corner and she said.

 

" Hello, Jiyeon-sshi."

 

Jiyeon turns to her side and she is surprised when she saw Minzy.

 

" Minzy-sshi?? Oh, hello! "

 

She bows to the later and Minzy bows back. Then she asks her with a smile.

 

" I know that you have some feelings for that Yoon Bomi. Am I right??? "

 

" So what?? What do you want to do?? "

 

" Jiyeon-na, we are not enemies. We can be on the same side."

 

She said and Jiyeon looks at her. Minzy smiles and she explains.

 

" Immm. I know a big secret. If you want to make partners with me, I can help you to get Yoon Bomi."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" I only interested in Park Chorong. I want to make their group to down. And you want Yoon Bomi. So we can be good partners. I promise you can have Yoon Bomi."

 

She said and then she extends her hand. Jiyeon is looking at her in disbelief and she is thinking.

 

Then she sighs and takes Minzy's hand.

 

" What is your plan??? "

 

 

She asks. And Minzy smirks.