Why???

Scandal

Chorong is walking around the supermarket and she is enjoying her window shopping. This is a habit of her. She loves to go window shopping whenever she has time. 

 

Today, her schedules ended in the morning and so she decides to go to the super market for shopping in the evening.

 

Chorong tries everything that she thinks cute but she doesn't buy most of them. And she comes from one shop to another and look everything.

 

" OMG!! Leopard! Leopard! "

 

She excitedly said when she saw the leopard printed cap. She happily takes it and puts it on her head in place of the one she is wearing now.

 

" Omo! This is so beautiful!! "

 

She is talking to herself and she decides to buy it. She happily pays for it as she can now have another one for her leopard printed collection as she is a big fan of leopard printed things.

 

Chorong walks happily to another shop and she looks around in the shop.

 

" Hmm. This one is nice."

 

She whispers and she finds that she is attracted by the pretty clothes of this shop. Chorong buys more and more things in there and she comes down to the first floor.

 

" What is it??? "

 

Her eyes went round when she saw a very beautiful blouse in a shop. She quickly walks to the shop and she looks at the blouse.

 

" Wow. This is so beautiful. The colour is just a perfect for it."

 

She said and she hands to take it. But another hand appears beside her and it is taken by someone.

 

" Hmmm. I love it."

 

Chorong hears the person's voice and she turns around to see her. And her eyes went widen when she saw the girl.

 

Although she is wearing a cap and cover her face with a scarf, Chorong can easily say who is it. And her anger starts to boil.

 

" You- "

 

Bomi also looks at her and her eyebrows become furrow when she notices who it is. She is staring at Chorong for a very long time and the older girl becomes piss off.

 

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. I saw it first. Give it back to me."

 

Chorong said and Bomi looks at the blouse in her hand. Then she looks back at Chorong and smirks.

 

" You saw this first?? But I saw it since I came into this supermarket. What should I do??? "

 

" Yah!! Don't cheat and give it to me."

 

Bomi smirk becomes wider as Chorong is now angry. She takes this chance to continue to tease Chorong.

 

" But I took it first. You should blame on your short hands. Ha ha."

 

" Yah!! "

 

" Excuse me, miss??? What is happening?? "

 

A stuff saw them and she walks to them. Chorong points to the blouse in Bomi's hand and she asks.

 

" I want this kind of blouse. Do you have anything similar left?? "

 

Chorong asks and the stuff girl shakes her head.

 

" I am sorry, miss. This is the only one left in our shop."

 

" What!! "

 

Choring becomes angry more but Bomi is having her fun while watching Chorong's angry face.

 

She is now smirking and Chorong pulls off her cap and fans herself with that.

 

" I really want this."

 

" I am afriad that I can't help you~~~~ "

 

Bomi said with an annoying tone and Chorong pouts. At that time, three schoolgirls pass by them and they saw them.

 

" Omo!! "

 

One of them saw Chorong and she calls to her two friends.

 

" This is Chorong. Park Chorong."

 

She whispers and the other two also saw them.

 

" Omo. This is really her."

 

" She is so beautiful!! "

 

They squeeze but they are understanding fans so they don't shout to get the others' attention. They just walk to them amd bow.

 

" Hello, Park Chorong-sshi. We know it's you."

 

They whisper and Chorong widens her eyes. They becomes curious about the other girl and they ask.

 

" Unnie, who is she?? "

 

" Omo. She is Yoon Bomi unnie. Right??? "

 

Miss Smarty can estimate and Bomi has to nod her head. The three girls squeeze again in happiness.

 

" Omo. Unnies, we are your fans. You know?? Chomi shippers. We are now thinking a name for ourselves."

 

" Awww. Yes. Thanks you."

 

Both of them said and the three girls are now very exciting.

 

" Unnies, you are on a date?? "

 

" Yes. Yes, we are."

 

" So pleasse don't tell the others that we are here."

 

" Don't worry, unnies. We won't."

 

" What are you doing now?? "

 

One of them said and Chorong suddenly gets an idea. She smirks and quickly holds onto Bomi's arm, making Bomi to surprise. Chorong uses her ageyo voice and said.

 

" Bomi is choosing a blouse for me as she wants to give me a present. And she wants me to wear this."

 

Chorong said while she is pointing the blouse in Bomi's hand. Bomi widens her eyes and she is about to say something when Chorong steals it from her hand.

 

" I will go and try it, Bomi-ya."

 

She said and she quickly enters the changing room. Bomi is angry as Chorong uses the condition but she can't do anything as the girls are standing beside her and waiting for Chorong to come out from the dressing room.

 

After about five minutes, Chorong comes out from the dressing room. She is wearing the pretty blouse and smiling brightly which suits her.

 

" Wow!! "

 

" Unnie, you are so beautiful!! "

 

" This is so daebak!! "

 

The girls are talking non-stop but Bomi just rolls her eyes. Chorong saw that and she smirks as she decides to tease Bomi.

 

" Bomi-ya, am I pretty??? "

 

What!!! Is this needed to ask me???? You Ajjuma!! 

 

Bomi is thinking but she can never say it out loud. She forces a smile and said.

 

" Of course. You are beautiful, unnie. You are too beautiful that I have no word to say."

 

" Thanks you, Bomi-ya. I also like this. Then I will just take it."

 

Chorong said and she pulls Bomi to the cashier.

 

" Bomi-ya, I am so thankful to you."

 

" What are you talking??? "

 

Bomi whispers and Chorong said.

 

" Bomi-ya, you said that you will buy it for me."

 

" What!! "

 

Bomi tries not to shout. She is now having a headache as she has to pay for a thing that she cannot have it.

 

" It is xxxxxxxxx $ "

 

" Here."

 

She gives the cashier her card with a trembling hand and Chorong wants to laugh. And she said.

 

" I will just wear it. I love it and I don't want to take it off now."

 

Shw said as she doesn't want Bomi to steal the shopping bag from her hand again. Bomi understand it and she wants to hit Chorong now.

 

" Ahhh, Bomi unnie is so sweet."

 

" Yes. She is so caring to Chorong unnie."

 

" They are both cute together."

 

Bomi quickly forces herself to smile when she hears what the girls are talking. And after they take a photo together with them, they walk down to the ground floor.

 

They know that the girls are still following them from not a very far place so they have to pretend more. Chorong holds onto Bomi's arm and she is now happy.

 

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. I can have the blouse finally no matter what."

 

" Shut up."

 

Bomi whispers and she feels annoying with Chorong. But the older girl is having fun and she keeps pulling Bomi from here and there and makes her to buy things for her.

 

" Hmmm."

 

Bomi saw a beautiful hairclip and she takes it. 

 

" This is beautiful."

 

She then looks at Chorong who is looking at the jewelry. She smiles and she pays for the hairclip and skips her way to Chorong.

 

" Unnie! "

 

She calls and Chorong turns to her. She smiles and she takes off Chorong's cap. Then she puts the hairclip on Chorong's hair.

 

" This is pretty."

 

She then whispers. Chorong seems she is surprised by it. And she slowly holds onto the clip on her head.

 

" For me??? "

 

" Imm."

 

Bomi said. At that time, the passing by people notice them and they whisper to each other.

 

" Wow. This is Chorong and Bomi."

 

" It seems they re going out a date."

 

" They are so beautiful!! "

 

" They are sooooooo cute."

 

" Bomi unnie is so caring."

 

All of them are saying things and Bomi smiles as this is the reaction she wants. Chorong understands what the younger girl is doing and she becomes a little sad for that. She thought Bomi is really buying it for her.

 

" Let's go, unnie."

 

Bomi said and she holds onto Chorong's hand. The camera flashes are around them as everyone is taking photos. And they keep saying that they are really a heaven-made couple.

 

But the two don't care all of them and they go down to the parking lot so that they can stop their acting.

 

Lucky for them, the fans don't follow them anymore so they can drive back to their dorm with their own cars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Bomi-ya!! Come here and sit."

 

Eunji said and she pulls Bomi to the living room. Bomi is still angry about the incident not long ago and so she just let Eunji to drag her to the living room.

 

" Wae??? "

 

Hayoung and Yookyung ask when Eunji switch off the TV they are watching. Bomi also surprised by Eunji action and she said.

 

" What is it, Eunji-ya??? "

 

Eunji seems she is a little nervous about it but she seems she has decided about it.

 

" I have something to say you."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" I think I am in love with Naeun."

 

" What! "

 

Everyone is surprised by the sudden announcement. But Eunji seems she becomes more confident and said again.

 

" Yes. I am in love with her."

 

" Wait. You are talking about your wife?? "

 

Hayoung asks and Eunji nods. Bomi shakes her head and she said.

 

" Eunji-ya, it can't be. I mean it is just a crush. You know? You can have some feelings for someone who is married to you. This is just a normal thing. You don't love her really."

 

" Yes, I do. I really love her."

 

" But I don't like them. Their leader is so annoying. This evening, she tricked me and used all my money to buy things for her."

 

Bomi said and she explains her unexpected date with Chorong.

 

" I don't like them, Eunji-ya."

 

" Yes. Me, too."

 

Yookyung also involves in the talk.

 

" How much do you know about her??? Unnie, let me tell you one thing. She is not an angel like you think. She is a witch, unnie. She is really a black witch."

 

" Yookyung-na, relax. Relax."

 

Eunji stops Yookyung and she said.

 

" She is a good girl, Yookyung-na. You may misunderstanding her."

 

" No, I am not. She is- "

 

" I know. I know."

 

Eunji cuts her off and so Yookyung has no chance to explain. But Hayoung stands up and she said.

 

" What's wrong with you, unnies?? Come on. Eunji unnie loves Naeun unnie and we have to support her if this is what she really wants."

 

" Thanks you, maknae."

 

" You are welcome."

 

Hayoung smiles at Eunji and they are now waiting for the members' answer.

 

" Bomi-ya, say something."

 

Eunji doesn't like the silence and she asks. Bomi sighs and she nods.

 

" Yes. Hayoung is right. If this is what you want, I have to agree."

 

" Me, too."

 

Eunji knows that the members don't like about the idea but she can't help it. 

 

" Guys. Thanks you."

 

Eunji said while she is opening her arms in which maknae quickly runs into. Yookyung and Bomi sigh and they have to stand up to join the group hug.

 

" Thanks you, guys."

 

Eunji said again and she is thinking that she has to make the members to like Naeun more in the future.

 

And Bomi is feeling a little uncomfortable about it as she is still feeling angry with the childish Chorong this evening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the same time at Pink Blossom's dorm……………………

 

The three members are like always in the living room and they are talking about random things while watching TV. Naeun keeps taking secret glances to them and Namjoo sighs.

 

" Naeun unnie, you have something to say?? "

 

Chorong looks at Naeun and the later nods her head. Chorong switches off the TV and now they are waiting for Naeun to speak.

 

Naeun swallows her saliva and she said.

 

" Unnie, Namjoo-ya. I have one thing to admit you."

 

" Yes??? "

 

Naeun inhales and she said.

 

" I think I love someone."

 

" What?? "

 

" Who?? "

 

Naeun lowers her head and she whispers again.

 

" This is Eunji unnie."

 

She said and silence fills into the house suddenly. Naeun feel uneasy with that condition as the members don't speak.

 

" Bo-ra. Tell me something."

 

She said and Namjoo and Chorong look at each other. Then they turn back to Naeun and suddenly shout.

 

" Congratulation!!!! "

 

" Finally, you can find someone you love."

 

" I am very hapy for you."

 

" Unnie, when did you fall for her???? "

 

Namjoo asks and Naeun answers with a shy tone.

 

" She is very caring to me and she can make me feel this kind of feeling at the time when she bought me a bracelet."

 

Naeun said while she is looking at the bracelet around her wrist.

 

" She is the best person ever and I think I fall for her already."

 

" Awwwwwwwwwww "

 

Namjoo and Chorong turns into the fangirls and they are now cheering for Naeun.

 

" But I am afraid that she will never see me like this."

 

" Don't worry, Naeun-na. I bet that she will surely fall for you. You are too beautiful to resist."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Of course, unnie."

 

Naeun seems she is satisfied with their reaction. And she bows to them.

 

" Thanks you for supporting me."

 

" Never mind. We are sisters and we are always on your side."

 

" Right. We will agree with you if it can make you happy."

 

They say and Naeun nods her head happily. And they continue to watch TV and talk about random things till they go to bed.

 

Chorong enters into her room and she sits on the bed. And she takes the hairclip in the table.

 

She smiles as she remembers how Bomi's face changed in this evening while staring at the clip.

 

" She is really so cute."

 

She said to herself. And she stands up opens the drawer.

 

" I am envious of Naeun. I hope you bought it for me for real. Not just an acting."

 

She whispers and she puts the clip in the drawer.

 

" You bought many things for me today but they all are fake."

 

She said sadly and she sighs.

 

" I am willing to have a real present from you, Yoon Bomi."

 

She whispers before she closes the drawer again. And she doesn't understand herself why she is feeling sad today.