Picnic

Scandal

" Yayyyyyyyy!! We are going on a picnic!!! "

 

Naeun happily said while she is clapping her hands. Eunji is just smiling to her innocent and lovely wife while focusing on the road.

 

They are now going out to have a picnic. And they both are happy as they both want to meet each other so much but they can't due to their tight schedules.

 

And today's episode is to go on a picnic and spend a night together so both of them are really enjoying to do this.

 

Naeun plays the songs in Eunji's car.

 

* Mymy song playing *

 

And her smile becomes bigger when she hears their group's song. Eunji is listening to their song and this makes her hsart to be warm.

 

" Eunji unnie?? "

 

" Yes? "

 

" Do you like our songs?? "

 

" Yes."

 

Eunji answers and Naeun asks another question.

 

" Then which song is your favourite? "

 

" Immmmm. Like a dream."

 

" Oh, I like that song, too."

 

Naeun said and Eunji turns to her.

 

" You listen to my group's songs?? "

 

" Of course. And I like them."

 

" So which one is your favourite?? "

 

" No No No."

 

Naeun confidently answers and Eunji nods her head. Then they resume to focus on driving and they sing along with the Pink Blossom members while enjoying the beautiful scenses of the outside of Seoul.

 

" Where are we going, Eunji unnie?? "

 

Naeun asks while they are passing by the fields which are painted in golden colour. Eunji gives a glance at Naeun and she whispers.

 

" You will know it later~~"

 

" Bo-ra~~~ Eunji unnie~~~~ Telllllllll meeeeeee~~ "

 

Naeun uses her ageyo and she tries to attack Eunji by slapping lightly on her arm numerously. Eunji is just smiling and she is enjoying to go a date with a cute girl like Naeun.

 

Finally, after fifteen minutes later, they reach to the base of a hill and Eunji helps Naeun to removes the seltbelt. Then she quickly runs to the other side and she opens the car door for Naeun.

 

" Thanks you."

 

Naeun whispers and she comes out from the car. Eunji goes to the backseat and she takes out a basket from it. 

 

Naeun is waiting for Eunji and she quickly links her arm to Eunji's and the two start to climb on the hill.

 

It is not a steep hill so they can reach to there within a few minutes. 

 

" Ta da~~~ "

 

" Wow!! "

 

Naeun is surprised as she can see the whole Seoul from there. Eunji smiles and she said.

 

" This is beautiful, right?? "

 

" Imm. So beautiful."

 

" Naeun-na. Wait a minute. Unnie will make the tent."

 

" I will help you."

 

" It's ok."

 

" No. No. I want to help."

 

" Alright. Alright."

 

Eunji has to agree to Naeun as the younger girl is now pouting. They then start to make the tent and after about an hour, they finish of building the tent successfully.

 

" Yay!!! We are done!! "

 

Naeun said and she gives high-five to Eunji. Then Eunji takes out the lunch and she prepares it for them to eat.

 

" Naeun-na, let's eat."

 

" Unnie, you made it??"

 

" Yes."

 

Eunji proudly answers and Naeun smiles widely. Then they both sit and start to eat. Eunji takes a bite and she takes a secret glance at Naeun who is focusing only on her plate.

 

Eunji sighs and she forgets about to feed Naeun. But she is surprised when Naeun takes a piece of kimbap and feeds her.

 

" Unnie, say ahhhh."

 

Eunji looks at Naeun is surprise but Naeun seems she is doing normal. Eunji feels a little embrassed to eat the food but Naeun pouts.

 

" Unnie, don't you eat??? My hands are hurt because of you."

 

Naeun said and Eunji is taken back into the reality by it. Then she looks at Naeun and then she eats the food that Naeun is giving her.

 

" It's so delicious!! It must be because of you."

 

Eunji said and Naeun's face becomes red. She is now blushing and Eunji finds it really cute.

 

 

" Naeun-na, wae???? "

 

" Noth… nothing."

 

" Come on. Eat. Eat."

 

And then, they continue to eat their lunch happily. During the the whole afternoon, they play and play and play after it has been the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Individual Interview …………………

 

 

 

Eunji is smiling and she is thinking what to say. The PD asks her.

 

" Eunji-sshi, how did you have the idea of going on a picnic?? "

 

" Immmm. I want to make her happy. And I think we are not close enough yet so I just want to spend the whole day with her."

 

Eunji nods while she becomes sweaty.

 

" Will you spend the night together?? "

 

" Yes. We will."

 

Eunji said and she awkenedly laugh for no reason.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun is a little excited to answer the questions and she is waiting impatiently. The PD starts to ask the question.

 

" Naeun-sshi, you know where Eunji-sshi will take you?? "

 

" No. I don't know about it. She told me that we are going on a picnic and so - "

 

Naeun said and she is waiting for another question. 

 

" How are you feeling today?? "

 

" Immm, I feel I can be more closer to Eunji unnie today. We learnt about each other a lot. What she likes to eat. What she likes to play and what she likes to do. I think it is a worth picnic for us. I think I can be a better wife for her in the future."

 

Naeun said while she is covering her own face with her palms. The PD decides to ask her the last question.

 

" Eunji-sshi said that you will stay a night together. How do you feel about it?? "

 

Naeun's face red by that and she is just laughing for a few seconds. And she said.

 

" Eunji unnie is so caring to me and I am so excited to spend a night together with her."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Cut!! "

 

" We are done!! "

 

" Thanks you."

 

" Thanks you."

 

The WGM stuffs are all happy because today shooting is done. It is already 1:00am and they all are tired. 

 

They are filming of the two watching the sky and stars and it is a happy shooting for them. Both of them are wrapping under the same blanket and they talk about the stories of the stars so it is an interesting shooting for them.

 

" You are well done, Naeun-na."

 

" Thanks you. And you, too. Eunji unnie."

 

Both of them said and they fall into an awakened situation after that. They don't know what to say anymore and they just stand there.

 

" Think. Jung Eunji. Think. Try to say something."

 

Eunji is talking to herself.

 

" Ummmm……… "

 

" Ummmm……… "

 

Both of them said and they look at each other in surprise. Then they smile and Eunji said.

 

" You first, Naeun-na."

 

" No. No. You first, Eunji unnie."

 

" Ummm, I -"

 

" Eunji-ya!! "

 

" Naeun-na!! "

 

Before Eunji can say anything, Raina and Lizzy come to them and they stand beside them.

 

" What are you talking about?? "

 

" Nothing."

 

" Nothing."

 

Both of them said in unison and Raina checks her watch.

 

" It's a little late. Let's go Naeun-na. You have to sleep or Chorong will be angry with me."

 

She said and Lizzy also nods.

 

" Right. You have to sleep. Let's go, Eunji-ya."

 

She said and Eunji and Naeun sigh. But they bow to each other.

 

" Have a nice sleep. Good night."

 

" Good night."

 

Eunji and Naeun are taken to their respective tents by their managers. 

 

" Eunji-ya, sleep well. I wil be in the tent next to you with Raina unnie."

 

" Arasso. Good night, unnie."

 

Eunji said and Lizzy nods her head. Then she goes out from the tent leaving Eunji alone. Eunji sighs and she lies down on the bed which is made for her.

 

She then puts the blanket over her and she pouts.

 

" Aish. I remember how I used the same blanket with Naeun. I become spoilt. Eunji~~ Eunji~~ Jung Eunji~~ "

 

She is whispering and she is looking at the top the tent. She is now imagining Naeun's smiling face on it and she is hoping that it will be the best if Naeun can really spend a night with her when the cameras are off..

 

Eunji closes her eyes and she tries to sleep. But although the time has passed, she finds that she can't sleep yet. Eunji sighs and she sits on the bed.

 

She takes her phone and checks the clock. 2:00am. 

 

It's been an hour that she has been in the bed. But she can't sleep. And Eunji knows that she can't sleep because of Naeun.

 

 

* Beep Beep Beep *

 

 

Eunji nearly drops her phone in surprise when it beeps suddenly. And a text comes in.

 

" OMG!! "

 

Eunji is so surprised when she saw the sender.

 

" Naeun?? "

 

She quickly opens the sms and read the content.

 

" Eunji unnie. Are you sleeping?? "

 

Eunji smiles widely and she quickly replys.

 

" No. I can't fall sleep. And you?? "

 

She waits for a few seconds and a reply enters.

 

" Me, too. I can't sleep yet. May be it is a change of the bed."

 

She types as quick as she can to answer.

 

" So what are you doing now?? "

 

She sends and she waits for Naeun's reply. 

 

 

One minute

 

 

 

 

Three minutes

 

 

 

 

 

Five minutes

 

 

 

 

Eunji becomes worries as she receives no reply from Naeun. 

 

" Did I write something wrong?? She doesn't like me to ask what she is doing?? "

 

Eunji is talking to herself and she is biting her lower lip to calm down her nervous mind. At that time, she hears a step.

 

" Bo-ra?? "

 

But it disappears suddenly and she looks at the door. To her horror, there is a tall black thing standing at the door with a white bag in its hands.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ghossst!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

Eunji shouts in fear and she quickly hugs her pillow to cover her face. But that black thing also jumps into the tent and sits beside Eunji and shouts together.

 

" Ghhhhhooooosssstttt. Where????? Ahhhh "

 

Eunji widens her eyes when she hears the scream of a familiar person. She removes the pillow to the side and looks at the girl beside her.

 

" Naeun-na! "

 

She said in surprise but Naeun seems she still fears of the ghost.

 

" Where is the ghost, Eunji unnie??? "

 

She asks and Eunji stutters.

 

" No. No. No. I… I… I thought you were a ghost as I… I just saw you suddenly and I became afraid. And so I just screamed. I… I am sorry."

 

She said and Naeun appears from the back of the pillow. Eunji looks at Naeun carefully and she finds a very pretty face with a pair of red lips between the black raven hair.

 

" Ooh. Why she has to be so pretty?? "

 

She thinks in her head and she stares at Naeun without noticing herself. But Naeun becomes uneasy under her stare and she hides behind the pillow again.

 

" Wae, unnie??? "

 

" Umm?? Nothing. But what are you doing here?? "

 

" I- I was scared alone and I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you tonight?? "

 

Naeun whispers and Eunji smiles widely. She nods furiously and said.

 

" Of course, you can. Come here."

 

She said and they both lie down on the small bed. Both of them realise that their heart rates become unsteady as they are now lying very closely.

 

Both of them don't say a word and they just lie down there. 

 

" Naeun-na, it's a little hot here. Right?? "

 

Eunji tries to start a conversation as she doesn't like to stay quiet. But Naeun doesn't answer her and Eunji continues to said.

 

" Naeun-na, you know, I have been thinking about you all the time. I know this is weird but I think this may because we are now a couple."

 

Eunji nervously laughs but Naeun still doesn't say a word.

 

" This is my first time experience of dating someone so I am afraid that I will not be a good husband for you. But I think we are now doing good."

 

Eunji pauses and she continues.

 

" Naeun-na, where do you want to go next time?? We can- "

 

She was cut off by Naeun's arm which falls onto her chest. She frozes at that moment and she doesn't dare to move herself.

 

She turns only her head to Naeun's side and she finds that the younger girl is now falling asleep while hugging her.

 

" Naeun-na?? "

 

Eunji tries to call Naeun but the later doesn't answer. She knows that the girl is really sleeping and so she doesn't call her anymore.

 

But she doesn't dare to move even an inch as she doesn't want Naeun to wake up and doesn't hug her anymore. So she just stay like a statue in Naeun's arm.

 

Eunji becomes sweaty and she doesn't know how the time passes. The only things she knows is that her heart is losing control and it is now pouncing crazily. 

 

Eunji doesn't know how the sun rises from the East and spreads its hands around the world because she has been waking up the whole night while watching the Sleeping Beauty beside her.