Suspecious

Scandal

" Chorong unnie!!!!!! "

 

" Yes??? Coming!!! "

 

The dorm is filled with the scream of Naeun. Chorong becomes so worried because this is rare for Naeun to shout like this.

 

She was in the kitchen and cooking their breakfast but all her good mood is ruined when Naeun suddenly calls her.

 

" What happens??? "

 

Chorong reaches to Naeun who is in front of Namjoo's door. Naeun seems she is so white and she is about to cry.

 

" Naeun-na?? "

 

" Unnie, I think something happened to Namjoo."

 

" Umm?? "

 

" I don't know but she seems she has been in the tab the whole night."

 

Naeun starts.

 

" I entered into her room to wake her up like usual but she is not in her bed. I checked into the bathroom and found her in the tab. She was fully clothes but she is sleeping in there. I tried to wake up her but she didn't answer so I called you."

 

" Let's go see her."

 

Chorong said and she enters the bathroom of Namjoo with Naeun.

 

" Namjoo-ya!! "

 

Chorong becomes worried as she knows Namjoo is not normal and she said.

 

" Help me, Naeun-na."

 

Then the two carry Namjoo from each arm and take her back to her bed.

 

" Naeun-na, go take her clothes."

 

" Yes."

 

They change the wet clothes into dry one and make Namjoo to be comfortable on the bed. 

 

" Chorong unnie?? "

 

At that time, Namjoo who has been losing her concious, wakes up and she opens her eyes.

 

" Namjoo-ya, are you ok??? "

 

" Yeah."

 

She said weakly and she tries to sit on the bed. Naeun helps her to lean to the bedpost.

 

Naeun and Chorong secretly look at each other when they notice the red puffy eyes of Namjoo. She seems she has been crying the whole night.

 

" Namjoo-ya, what happened?? "

 

Chorong asks but Namjoo seems she doesn't answer the question. She is lowering her head as she doesn't dare to look at her unnies' faces.

 

" Namjoo-ya. We have been together since training days. We are sisters. You can tell us everything."

 

Chorong said while she is trying to comfort Namjoo. Naeun joins her on the bed and she holds onto Namjoo's hand.

 

" Namjoo-ya, what's wrong?? Hmmm?? "

 

Namjoo is quiet for a few seconds. And then her shoulders start to move up and down and they hear a faint sob from her.

 

" Unnies~~~ What should I do??? What should I do, unnies??? "

 

Namjoo said and she starts to cry. Both of the unnies just watch her cry and wait till the youngest is ready to tell them.

 

Namjoo cries for a few minutes and she then regains her control.

 

" Unnies, she……… She lied to me."

 

" Who?? "

 

" Oh Hayoung."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Namjoo looks up them and she explains them everything.

 

" Last night, I heard Hayoung and Yookyung unnie's talk. Yookyung unnie is scolding her to leave me alone and she is also telling her not to be a player again."

 

" What??? Then she tried to play you??? "

 

" Yes. I think. I have no strength to listen to their talk till the end so I ran out from there. She followed me and tried to talk to me but I refused to listen and come back to dorm."

 

Namjoo said and tears are flowing out again.

 

" Unnies, she was good to me because she wants to ruin my innocent image. But I thought she was really a good person. Unnies, she lied to me. She is a lier!!! "

 

" Arasso. Namjoo-ya. Arasso."

 

Chorong said and she quickly pulls Namjoo towards her. Namjoo rests in her mother-like warmth and she sobs for a few more seconds. And then she pulls herself out from Chorong and said.

 

" Unnies, I am so stupid. I am so stupid to believe in her. This is all my false. Unnies, I… I… "

 

Namjoo is sobbing like a kid and Chorong and Naeun look at each other as they don't know what to do. Finally, Chorong sighs and she asks Namjoo.

 

" Namjoo-ya, what do you want to do now?? "

 

" I don't want to meet her anymore."

 

" But this is not the solution."

 

" I don't care. I know I lost this game because I fell for her. But unnies, I can't let her win at the same time. Although I really loved her, I will bury my love and forget her."

 

" Namjoo-ya, you will be hurt. Don't you think you have to listen to her first before you decide anything?? "

 

" Chorong unnie is right. Namjoo-ya. You should give her a chance first."

 

Naeun said and she sighs when Namjoo shakes her head like a stubborn kid.

 

" No. I don't want to see her face anymore."

 

" But Namjoo-ya, you will regret if you decide something wrong."

 

" I don't care, unnies. I hate her and I don't want to see her."

 

Namjoo said and she lies down on the bed. 

 

" Unnies, I want to sleep now."

 

" Arasso."

 

Chorong signals Naeun to get up from the bed and she puts the blanket over Namjoo.

 

" Have a good sleep, kid. You have been tired the whole night."

 

Chorong whispers and she kisses Namjoo's forehead. Namjoo tries to smile and she closes her eyes.

 

" Don't forget that we are here for you."

 

Chorong and Naeun go out from the room and Namjoo waits till they close the door. She then opens her eyes again.

 

She is looking at nowhere and remembering her moments with Hayoung together. 

 

" I never think that they are all fake."

 

She whispers and closes her eyes again.

 

" I have to forget her. I have to forget her. I have to forget her."

 

Namjoo is talking to herself and she sighs.

 

" Time will cure everything."

 

She whispers and decides to have a sleep as she has to practise with the memebers for their comeback song. She can't be lost in her heartbroken zone everyday.

 

She has to show her bright side to Hayoung. And she believes that time will cure her hurt heart.

 

 

 

But time can cure everything like Namjoo said?????

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yookyung is walking alone on the street. She is covering her face with a scarf and also wearing a cap so no one will recognize her.

 

She likes to walk alone freely and so she always goes out at night. Today, their schedule end at 8:00pm and they decide to take a break before they resume their practise for their upcoming world tour at that night.

 

So Yookyung takes this chance and she decides to go out to eat something at the night market.

 

" Aish~~ being alone is so boring."

 

She said and she looks up to the sky where the moon is shining with the stars.

 

" Even the moon has the stars as her friends. Why am I always alone?? "

 

She said but she remembers someone.

 

" I wonder what she is doing?? "

 

She said and she continues to walk to the bus-stop.

 

" It wil be the best if she can accompany me. She is funny to talk."

 

Yookyung thinks and she is waiting for the bus to come. She then takes out the phone and thinks for a few seconds.

 

" Should I give her a call?? "

 

She shakes her head immediately after that.

 

" No. No. She will be busy and I shouldn't disturb her."

 

Yookyung thinks and she puts the phone back in her pocket. But she then changes her mind again and puts out the phone.

 

" But it will be really fun if she is here with me."

 

She thinks and she decides to call her only friend. She dials to the number and nervously waits for Jiyoung to pick up the phone.

 

" Aish!!! Why she can't answer??? Is she busy?? "

 

Yookyung thinks and she decides not to disturb her anymore. She sighs and puts the phone in her pocket.

 

At that time, a soft pair of palms wrap around her eyes and someone is trying to play a game with her.

 

" Guess who???? "

 

A deep voice asks and Yookyung becomes afraid. She holds on the hands on jer face and tries to remove them.

 

" Relese me!!! Let me go!! I don't want the dirt from your hands on my face!!! Let me go!! "

 

She starts to shout and the other person has to let her go and cover to silent her.

 

" Yah!! Don't shout. Don't shout. It's just me!! Sshhhh."

 

Yookyung shuts up when she hears the familiar voice of the familiar girl. Her eyes widen when she saw that girl.

 

" Yah!! Kang Jiyoung!! How you- "

 

" I came out to buy some food for members."

 

" Umm?? Really??? Aren't you following me? "

 

" What?? Who follows who??? "

 

Jiyoung asks and Yookyung crosses her arms while she is looking at Jiyoung with suspecious eyes.

 

" We can't know the truth. I have to see you everywhere I am going. And I bet that you are a stalker to me. Right?? "

 

" What!!! Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! See!! "

 

She grabs Yookyung's head and turns to the huge building at the other side of the road.

 

" This is our entertainment. I always come out at this hour to buy some food for members. Plus I want to go out like normal person. And I am not your stalker. Got it??!! "

 

" Yes. Yes."

 

Yookyung quickly answers as Jiyoung is now pointing at her nose with her index finger.

 

" S***. I really hate that Hong Yookyung."

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

 

Jiyoung said and she steps on Yookyung's foot before she walks away from here. Yookyung has to stand on her one leg and she is now hopping behind Jiyoung to follow her.

 

" Yah!! Let's go together!! Yah!! "

 

She shouts and follow Jiyoung who doesn't turn back to her. And both of them end up in a tobbuku shop which also sells soju and other foods.

 

" This shop is the best around here."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes. And Hong Yookyung. You can remove the scarf if you want. There is not so much people here."

 

" But what if they meet botb of us together??? "

 

" Wae?? Don't worry. I have been going around without any mask but no one really saw me. They just pass me like normal person. And we are now in a shop so we are safe."

 

" Are you sure?? "

 

" Yes. Of course."

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung looks at her with unbelieved eyes. But she has to remove them because she has to eat so Yookyung slowly removes her cap and scarf while looking around the shop.

 

" Do you want to drink?? "

 

Jiyoung asks but Yookyung shakes her head.

 

" No. I have to go back to practise later. But Kang Jiyoung, are you sure this shop is clean?? "

 

" Of course. Why I have to lie you?? This is my favourite place."

 

" Alright."

 

And then both of them start to eat. Jiyoung also takes off her cap as she feels hot while eating spicy tobukki. Yookyung widens her eyes.

 

" Yah. Yah. What's wrong with you?? They will notice your blue hair. "

 

" No. They won't. Don't worry."

 

Jiyoung said and she continues to eat like nothing happens. After about thirty minutes, they finish their eating and they decide to go back.

 

" Let's go. This is my treat."

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung quickly refuses the offer.

 

" No. No. It's ok. I also bought foods for members so this must be my treat."

 

" It's not like this. You introduced me to a good shop so I want to treat you. This is final so let me pay for the food."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Yookyung said and she walls to the counter like a proud girl so she doesn't hear the thanks you from Jiyoung. 

 

While Yookyung is paying for them, Jiyoung is standing behind her. She forgets to wear her cap and she is just standing there. 

 

At that time, a group of students come into the shop and they all are surprised when they saw Kara Kang Jiyoung standing in front of them.

 

" Omo-na."

 

" Ahhhhhhh. Kang Jiyoung!!! "

 

" Kara!!! "

 

" This is Jiyoung!!! "

 

Jiyoung quickly puts on the cap and she is trying to hide her face but she is too late. But before the fans can take out their phones, Yookyung pulls Jiyoung by the wrist and they run out from the shop.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhh."

 

" There she is!!! "

 

" Who is she with???? "

 

" Follow her!!!!! "

 

The fans from the shop start to follow and they have to run from there for their life. If they catch them together, there will be some problems.

 

Yookyung and Jiyoung don't talk to each other but they run from the crazy fans who are following them. Yookyung is only focusing on the run they are having now and so she can't think of anything.

 

But Jiyoung who is looking at Yookyung's back all the time is falling into her own thoughts. She has been watching this kind of scenses in dramas but this is her first time of running away from the fans with someone.

 

And this is fun!!!

 

" What are you doing?? Quick!! "

 

Yookyung said and she suddenly holds onto Jiyoung's hand. Jiyoung's face suddenly hot and blood rushes to her cheek which dyes them into a pink colour. But Yookyung doesn't aware of it and she keeps pulling her.

 

" This way."

 

Yookyung saw a dark alley and she pulls Jiyoung into there. Then she pushes Jiyoung to the cold dark wall of a building and presses their body together in the dark so that no one will see them.

 

" They go this way!!! "

 

" Follow!!! "

 

The fans pass them and they both can sigh now. Jiyoung looks at Yookyung's face which is the only lighted thing in the dark due to her milky white skin and she finds that the girl is so attractive and pretty.

 

" Hong Yookyung~"

 

She accidently calls Yookyung's name and Yookyung looks down her. 

 

Omo. Don't look at me with that eyes. 

 

* Du gun Du gun Du gun *

 

She is lost in her thoughts and she keeps staring into Yookyung's eyes without knowing herself.

 

" Don't worry. They have gone."

 

Yookyung said while she is reflashing her killer smile which can make everyone to die.

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hong Yookyung. Don't show me your smile. I can die. No. No. No. Focus Kang Jiyoung.

 

Jiyoung is talking to herself in her head and she is staring at Yookyung with unblink round eyes.

 

* Du gun Du gun Du gun *

 

Jiyoung has no power left to stare into Yookyung's eyes so she slightly pushes Yookyung away from her.

 

" Y… Ya… Ya… Yah! Are… are… are you trying to take advantage on me?? "

 

She is stuttering but she tries to stay cool. But Yookyung on the other hand becomes angry.

 

" Yah!!! You are the one who cause all these problem and I am the one who has saved you!!! How you can say me like this??? Aish!! Now, my clothes are dirty with sweats because of you. Aish!!! You little dirty witch!! "

 

She said and she walks away from Jiyoung. Jiyoung stares at her back for a few seconds and she then runs after her.

 

" Yah!!! Let's go together!!! "

 

" Go away!! You are stingy."

 

" What!! But you, too. We both run together."

 

" No, I am not. I have showered three times already for today and my body has its own sweet smell. I am not like you. So go away."

 

" Yah~~~ Hong Yookyung~~"

 

They play around while they are going back to Jiyoung's entertainment. Jiyoung finds something in her heart for Yookyung at that night but she decides to keep it by her own. 

 

Hong Yookyung. I will be waiting for you.

 

She thinks in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But unlucky to them……………

 

Fifteen minutes ago, in the shop…………………………

 

 

 

 

" Why my work is not good??? Why I can't find any new scandal more??? Why??? "

 

Nana is sitting alone and she is drinking. She is down a little today and she decides to come here.

 

" Aish~~ It's too much for me. I have to go back."

 

She said and she slowly stands up from the table to the counter.

 

" Nana. Nana. I'm Im Nana who can do everything."

 

She is talking to herself as she is a little drunk. But before she can reach to the counter, she hears some screams.

 

" Omo-na."

 

" Ahhhhhhh. Kang Jiyoung!!! "

 

" Kara!!! "

 

" This is Jiyoung!!! "

 

Nana is like pulled out from the dream. She blinks for a few times.

 

" Jiyoung?? Kara girl?? "

 

She said and she quickly takes out her camera. All the dizziness in her head are gone and she is now active and fresh like a hunter who just saw his prey.

 

" Kang Jiyoung??? Wait!!! "

 

She saw that Kang Jiyoung is with someone and they run away from the shop.

 

" Wait!!! Kang Jiyoung!!! "

 

Nana has to thank to her mom to give birth her with long legs. She can be the first one to follow them after a few seconds. Nana takes photos of them while running and she keeps following them.

 

" Kang~~Ji~~Young~~ "

 

She follows them but when they turn around the corner, the two disappear from her sight.

 

" Where are they??? "

 

" This way!! "

 

" They go this way!! "

 

The fans continue to follow but Nana knows that they have already escasped. So she doesn't follow them anymore and stops.

 

" Aish!! Why they have to be so fast??? "

 

She said and she wipes the sweat on her forehead. She then rechecks her camera.

 

" Let's see who is the mystery person."

 

She said and she looks at the pictures she takes.

 

" Ahhh. They are all from her back so I can't see her face."

 

Nana is talking to herself. But her hands are stopped when she saw a photo of them in which they are taken by their side.

 

" Hmmm?? Who is this?? "

 

She carefully looks at the picture.

 

" This person is tall, a well built body, with short hair. Huh?? "

 

She looks at her front and whispers.

 

" May be Hong Yookyung?? Again?? "

 

She then smirks.

 

" Once is just coincidence. And now, twice will be suspicious."

 

She then puts the camera back in her bag.

 

" If there is third time in the future, I will consider that they are really dating. "

 

She then shows a big smile on her face as she is satisfying herself.

 

" I am so great. Yes, of course. Who am I ??? I'm Im Nana the great."

 

She said proudly.