This is the end???

Scandal

Eunji looks so down as ever and she lifelessly enters the coffee shop. The cameras start to film her and she sits on the chair at one table.

 

The PD sighs as he knows how Eunji is feeling and he doesn't want to disturb the girl.

 

But he has to ask her so he asks.

 

" Eunji-sshi, why are you feeling so sad?? "

 

Eunji looks at the camera and she rubs her forehead. And she answers.

 

" Because today will be the last episode of our WGM."

 

" You will be so sad."

 

" Yes. We have been together for six months already and she becomes a part of my life. It will be very hard for me to say goodbye."

 

Eunji sighs.

 

" I am not ready to say goodbye yet. I don't want to leave her. Naeun, she is more than the best I can expect."

 

Eunji said and her eyes become red. She blinks fast to prevent the tears to fall and makes a fake smile.

 

" Huh?? Why the tears start to fall?? Aish~~ I have decided not to cry today. Aish~~ What's wrong with me?? "

 

She said and she slowly wipes the tears. But she can't help and more tears start to fall. Ehnji shakes her head and she covers the camera.

 

" Sorry. But can you please stop for a few minutes?? "

 

She said and the camera follows her words as the camera man closes the camera.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun is on her way to the coffee shop and she is looking out from the car window. She looks she is so sad and she doesn't look at the camera like always.

 

" Naeun-sshi, we heard that you two are going to leave WGM."

 

Naeun only nods as she can't say a word.

 

" And we also heard that it is because of Eunji who has to go world tour this month."

 

" Immm."

 

Naeun nods again and her face becomes changed. She turns to the camera with crack and teary eyes.

 

" Yes. This will be our last filming and so I am so sad. I can't leave her. I don't want to end with her like this."

 

She starts to cry which makes everyone in the car to be sad along with her. Naeun sobs and she continues.

 

" This six months of our marrige is one of the best moments in my life. She gives me the best experience and I want to say thanks you. But before I can say it…………"

 

Naeun takes the tissue from the manager and she wipes the tears. Then she continues.

 

" Before I can say it to her, I have to say goodbye. I think this is too early for us. I want to have more time with her."

 

Naeun said and she sobs.

 

" Eunji unnie, I know she also doesn't want to leave me. But we have to understand. I have to understand. Although I want to continue our show, she have her own job and I have to support her. This is the best I can do for her."

 

Naeun nods herself and she tries to smile.

 

" I have decided that I will not cry in front of her. I don't want her to feel sorry for me. So let me cry for now. I… I… "

 

She can't say anymore and starts to cry really bad. The camera man nods to the stuffs and he decides to stop the camera for the crying girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun is entering into the coffee shop and she looks around to find the certain girl. She redos her make-up and she is trying her best to cover her sadness.

 

" Naeun-na!! "

 

Eunji stands up and she greets her like always when she saw Naeun. She also has redone her make-up and she is smiling like nothing happens.

 

" Eunji unnie. Sorry. I am late."

 

" It's ok. I just reach now."

 

She said and she walks towards Naeun. She then holds onto Naeun's hand and intertwins their fingers.

 

" Let's go. We will go around the Seoul today."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yeah. Come."

 

Then they both come out from the coffee shop. Eunji takes her to the nearby Park that they once go and they walk around.

 

Naeun smiles when she remembers that they had a little argument here. Eunji looks at her and she asks.

 

" Wae??? Why are you smiling?? "

 

" I remembered our last time here."

 

" Yes. I feel stupid at that time. But I want to make up with you so I tried my best."

 

Naeun nods and she shows the bracelet on her wrist.

 

" See. I always wear it. And I will never take it off."

 

She said and she remembers about their parting today. She goes quiet and Eunji notices it. She smiles and pinches Naeun's cheek.

 

" Naeun-na, don't think too much. Come on. We are now together and we have to stay happy. Hmmm?? Ok?? "

 

She said and Naeun smiles.

 

" Immm."

 

" Good. Now let's go. This place is not good. Come on. Come on."

 

Eunji quickly decides to leave this place as she doesn't want Naeun to be sad again.

 

They walk around the whole Seoul and spend their time together. They eat their lunch at a fancy restaurant and they also go to a cinema to watch the movie.

 

Then after that, Eunji takes the taxi and they get on it.

 

" Unnie, where are we going??? "

 

" Hmmm?? You will know it."

 

She said and she smiles at Naeun. Naeun nods and she dares herself to lean on Eunji's shoulder. Eunji leans back to her and they both rest during the ride.

 

" Miss. We are here."

 

" Oh. Thanks you."

 

Eunji said and she pays for the Taxi. Then the two go out from the Taxi and Naeun is surprised when she finds that they are in front of the hill that they went.

 

" Unnie~~"

 

" Come on, Naeun-na. Let's go."

 

Eunji said and she pulls Naeun to the top. It is about the time of sunset and so everything is beautiful under the dying sun. Naeun follows Eunji and she remembers their last time again. It was their first time of spending a night together.

 

" Naeun-na, can you please close your eyes??? "

 

" Wae??? "

 

" Come on. Don't you believe me??? "

 

" Of course. I do."

 

" Then close your eyes."

 

Eunji said and Naeun follows her words. She closes her eyes amd Eunji holds on both of her arms.

 

" Don't worry. I am here and so just walk forward."

 

" Arasso. Unnie, don't let me go."

 

" Yes. Yes. I know."

 

Eunji said and she takes Naeun to the top. She then stops and inhales.

 

I hope she will love it.

 

She thinks and she releases Naeun's arms.

 

" Naeun-na, you can open your eyes."

 

She said and Naeun slowly opens her eyes.

 

" Omo."

 

Naeun is so surprised when she saw a table on the top. It is lighted with candles and a beautiful and nice dinner is prepared.

 

" Unnie~~ "

 

" I want to give you a surprise and so- "

 

" Thanks you."

 

Naeun said and she hugs Eunji suddenly. Eunji just smiles and she waits till Naeun releases her. Then she pulls Naeun to the table and pulls the chair for her.

 

" Have a seat, please, Miss."

 

" Bo-ra~~~~ Aham Aham. Thanks you."

 

Naeun plays along with Eunji and Eunji walks to the opposite side to sit at her place.

 

" Naeun-na, please enjoy your dinner."

 

" Immm."

 

They are now having the dinner and they enjoy their last moment on WGM. After their dinner, Eunji pours a glass of wine for Naeun.

 

" Taste it, please."

 

" Thanks."

 

Naeun said. At that time, Eunji walks to the place which is a little dark and she claps.

 

" Omo."

 

Naeun is so surprised when the lights on suddenly and a piano appears at that place.

 

" Unnie~~ "

 

Eunji smiles and she bows to Naeun. Then she walks to the piano and sits.

 

" Ahh ahh. Mic testing."

 

She is joking with the mic and Naeun laughs. Eunji then said.

 

" Naeun-na, today is our last day and I want to give you a present. And so I want to sing this song for you. Please listen to it as it comes from my heart."

 

She said and Naeun already has teary eyes. Eunji inhales and she puts her fingers on the keys of the piano. Then she starts to play the music intro.

 

 

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone,

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

 

One step closer

 

[Chorus:]

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

 

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

 

One step closer

 

[Chorus:]

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

 

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

 

One step closer

One step closer

 

[Chorus:]

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

 

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

 

 

 

Eunji sings perfectly and Naeun doesn't aware herself but tears are flowing on her face. She is frozen for a few seconds and she claps.

 

 

* Clap Clap Clap *

 

 

Eunji also is crying and she slowly stands up from her chair. Naeun runs towards her suddenly and she jumps onto Eunji which the older girl widely opens her arms and welcome her.

 

" Unnie, this is so beautiful."

 

She said and she hugs Eunji really tight. Eunji hugs her back and they are now snuggling to each other.

 

" Naeun-na, I am so sorry. I have to leave you because of my wold tour."

 

" No, unnie. This is your job and you have to go. You don't have to say sorry."

 

" Naeun-na."

 

Eunji doesn't say anymore and she closes her eyes as tears start to flow down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Individual interview……………

 

 

 

 

With Eunji :

 

" It is very hard to say goodbye. I can't say anything at that time and I think something is stuck in my throat. I just cry together with her and the only think I can think of at that time is to hug her as tight as I can as it will be the last time for us to do this."

 

" Naeun, she is crying really hard and I don't know how to confort her. I feel guilty and I feel sorry. Although I can't tell her how I am feeling, my heart is flaming. Naeun is my wife and it is so difficult to say goodbye to my wife."

 

" I want her to remember me forever and so I decided to give her a present. And I think she likes it. Her reaction really touch me and she is the greatest fan in my life."

 

" Naeun is the best wife that I can ever find and I really thank to her as well as like her a lot. I want to tell her something really important. And I will tell her tonight. Because I am afraid that I will get regret if I don't tell her."

 

" This six months, together with Naeun is the best for me and I will never forget about it. This is a good experience for me. I really apprepriate it and will always keep it in my heart."

 

Eunji said and she wipes the tears while she is nodding and holding her tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With Naeun :

 

" Everyone will end up with falling in love with the person if they spend their times a lot with her. And so I end up falling in love with Eunji unnie. She is really good to me and she is the best husband ever. So I cried a lot today."

 

" In our relationship, Eunji unnie is the one who did everything. I am trying to be a better wife for her but the show has to end so I can't have a chance to show my love. I feel sorry for Eunji unnie as well as really thankful to her."

 

Naeun said and her voice becomes shallow and she starts to sob.

 

" Today surprise is really a big present for me. I didn't expect that she will make an event for me and it really touched me. I really like it and I will never forget tonight. This is one of the best moment of us. And it is also the first time for me that someone throws me an event."

 

" Eunji unnie, I am really thankful to you for everything. And I am sorry as I should be a better wife for you. This six months together with you is the best of my life and I will remember it everytime even I become a grandma."

 

Naeun said and she starts to cry again. She wipes the tears and tries to smile.

 

" I still don't want to say goodbye. I don't have any strength to say goodbye. I… I… I know I will have to cry the whole night."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Naeun-na?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

2eun are sitting on the grass and they are looking at the Seoul night view and enjoys their last moment. Eunji is still holding Naeun's hand as she doesn't want to let it go.

 

Naeun also notices it but she just let the older girl. She rubs the back of Eunji's palm with her thumb slowly and gently.

 

Eunji looks at her and she asks.

 

" Will you remember me as your husband?? "

 

" Of course. I will."

 

Naeun said and she notices that her voice is cracked. Eunji bites her lower lip as she also is trying not to cry and she sighs.

 

" I will remember you, too."

 

They fall into silence again. Both of them don't know how to say goodbye and they just sit there and watch the beauty of the night.

 

" Naeun-na, I really mean it while I was singing."

 

Naeun looks at Eunji.

 

" I loved you since the first time and I will love you a thousand years more."

 

" Unnie~~ "

 

Naeun cries again and Eunji pulls her into a hug.

 

" I don't want to end it, unnie."

 

" Me, too. I don't want to apart with you."

 

She said and she closes her eyes. Both girls are crying and everyone at there feel really sorry for them. Eunji inhales and she slowly pushes Naeun away.

 

" Naeun-na, look at me."

 

Naeun looks at her and their tear-filled eyes meet. Eunji smiles and she said.

 

" This is not the end. This is not the end, Naeun-na. Ok??? "

 

Naeun doesn't answer and she is sobbing like a kid. Eunji closes her eyes and she slowly leans towards Naeun.

 

Naeun also closes her eyes and she is waiting for Eunji's move with a thumping heart. Eunji breathes heavily and she moves closer and closer to Naeun.

 

Then she presses her trembling lips on Naeun's forehead.

 

 

 

One second

 

 

 

 

Two seconds

 

 

 

 

 

Three seconds

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji pulls away and Naeun opens her eyes again. Eunji inhales and she said.

 

" Naeun-na. I love you."

 

Naeun can't help herself and she is crying really bad for it. But she tries to reply.

 

" I love you, too, unnie."

 

" We will be ok."

 

" I will miss you a lot, unnie."

 

" Yeah. I will miss you, too."

 

Eunji said and Naeun runs towards her embrace immediately. They share their last hug together under the lights of the stars. Even the moon seems she knows the saddest moment of the couple, she is hiding behind the black clouds and doesn't want to show her tears.

 

 

 

And Eunji and Naeun's virtual marriage ends after six months.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Cut."

 

The director said and the cameras off. Everyone is feeling sorry for the couple and they don't tell them anyting and let them to do their own farewall.

 

They pull away and both wipe their tears. Then they bow to each other and doesn't know what to say so they just stand there.

 

At that time, their managers arrive beside them and they give them the tissue papaers. They take them and look at each other. Naeun said first.

 

" I will go, unnie."

 

" Immm."

 

Naeun turns around with Raina and she starts to walk away from Eunji. Eunji thinks for a few seconds and she decides something.

 

" Wait!! "

 

" Yes??? "

 

Eunji walks to Naeun and she said to Raina.

 

" Unnie, can I send Naeun home tonight??? Please~ "

 

She said and Raina looks at Naeun. Then she nods and agrees.

 

" Ok. Please drive safely."

 

" Thanks you, unnie."

 

She said and she takes Naeun from there. And she takes her to her car which is already taken here by Lizzy.

 

" Get in."

 

She said and she opens the door for Naeun. Naeun whispers thanks you and she enters the car. Eunji also gets on and she helps Naeun with the seatbelt. She then holds onto Naeun's hand and Naeun doesn't talk her anything.

 

I will never have a chance again to do this for her.

 

I will never have a chance to get on her car.

 

They both are thinking and they feel more and more sad. Eunji sighs and she starts to drive to Naeun's dorm.

 

Although they have many things to talk in their mind, nothing comes out so they just sit silently. Naeun is looking outside and Eunji is just driving. They both are lost in their own worlds.

 

Please, this road will long for infinity.

 

Please don't be so fast. I don't want to say real goodbye.

 

They think but the god doesn't listen to their wishes. They reach in front of Naeun's dorm before they notice. Eunji stops the car and she turns to Naeun.

 

" We are here."

 

" Immm."

 

" Naeun-na?? "

 

" Yes? "

 

" Can I call you sometimes?? "

 

Eunji asks and Naeun is surprised. Eunji becomes worried and she quickly said.

 

" I know you will be busy. And I will not call you frequently. I will… Ummm. I want to… "

 

" You can, unnie."

 

Naeun said and she tries to smile. 

 

" You can call me when you want."

 

" Thanks you."

 

The silence fills into the car again and Naeun sighs before she undoes her seatbelt.

 

" I will go now. Please take care with your driving."

 

" Arasso."

 

Naeun opens the door and she is about to go out when Eunji suddenly calls her.

 

" Naeun-na?? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

Their eyes meet. They know that this is the last night thay can spend together. Both of them are praying hard that they can have more night like this.

 

I love you.

 

" Good night."

 

Eunji wants to say she loves her in her mind but she only says goodnight to the younger girl. Naeun nods and she whispers.

 

" Good night, unnie."

 

She then suddenly runs out from the car and enters the building as she doesn't want to show her tears again to Eunji. Eunji on the other hand is crying silently as she watches Naeun disappearing in front of her sight.

 

She sits there for a long time and after she can regain herself again, she starts the engine and drives off the car. Both of them have their own schedules and it will be very difficult for them to meet again in the future.

 

At that night, both Eunji amd Naeun lock theirselves in their rooms and cry a lot the whole night.

 

 

 

Is this really the end for them?????

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or they can meet again and it is still not the end like Eunji said??????