Chorong's side

Scandal

Chorong is in her dorm and she is making breakfast for everyone.

 

" Unnie, what should I help you??? "

 

Naeun asks while she is entering into the kitchen. Chorong looks at her and she smiles.

 

" No. Nothing. You can go and sit at the table."

 

She said and Naeun nods silently. She then sits at the table and watches Chorong's moves.

 

" Unnies!!!! Good morning!!! "

 

Namjoo also wakes up and she greets cheerfully. Naeun rolls her eyes and she said.

 

" Huh? You wake up by yourself without being waken up??? This is rare."

 

" Unnie, why you are saying like this??? I also wake up by myself."

 

She said and she walks to Chorong.

 

" Give me, unnie."

 

She helps to carry the plates and Chorong shouts.

 

" Namjoo-ya. Be carful. They are hot."

 

" Arasso, unnie."

 

Namjoo shouts back. At that time, Naeun has already poured the coffee for herself and Namjoo and milk for Chorong.

 

" Hey!!! The breakfast is ready!!! "

 

They have the breakfast together happily. And everything is normal before Chorong puts down the glass with a loud sound.

 

" Sisters."

 

She calls and Naeun and Namjoo look at her.

 

" I have something to say."

 

Chorong said and the two girls look at Chorong and waits her to continues.

 

" I can control myself now. I can stay like normal. I think I can continue my life without her."

 

" Unnie, what are you talking?? "

 

Chorong smiles and she sighs.

 

" I am talking about Bomi. I have decided to make an official announcement of our break up. I don't want to hold onto her anymore."

 

" Unnie, you really have to do this?? "

 

" Yeah. Just stay like this. And you don't need to tell it to fans."

 

" But she will want an official statement. If not, it will be difficult for her to date more."

 

Chorong said and she finishes her breakfast. Then she stands up.

 

" I will announce it tomorrow. Whatever you say, I've decided."

 

She said and she brings the plate into the kitchen to wash. And she comes back to them and said.

 

" Let's have a quick shower now. We will have to go to the entertainment."

 

She said and she enters into her room. Naeun and Namjoo look at each other as they don't know what to do.

 

" Chorong unnie seems she has decided. What should we do, unnie?? "

 

Namjoo asks and Naeun shakes her head.

 

" We can't do anything now. Let unnie to decide my herself. We have to respect her decision no matter what."

 

Naeun said and Namjoo pouts as she wants to do something. But even Naeun decides to agree with Chorong so she has to listen to them as she is only the maknae.

 

Then they all go to their respective rooms to shower. And they go to their entertainment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Raina unnie."

 

Chorong is looking for her manager and Raina looks at her with a smile.

 

" Unnie. I need to talk with you."

 

Chorong said and Raina finds seriousness in her tone. So she nods and looks at the other members.

 

Naeun and Namjoo pretend like they don't hear anything and so Raina can get no clue from them.

 

" Let's go."

 

Raina said and she takes Chorong to the downstairs. And they sit at the coffee shop which is opened for the stuffs, artists and trainees for the company.

 

Chorong and Raina are just sitting without saying a word for a few minutes. Chorong is thinking of how to explain her manager and Raina is patiently waiting for Chorong to talk.

 

" Chorong-na, what do you want to drink?? "

 

" Iced cuppichino is fine."

 

" Immm."

 

Raina nods and she walks to the counter to take their order. And after a few minutes later, she comes back with their drinks.

 

" Here."

 

" Thank you, unnie."

 

Chorong whispers and she smiles at Raina.

 

Raina doesn't smile back and she is wearing her serious face. 

 

" Chorong-na. What are you going to tell me?? "

 

She asks and Chorong doesn't know what to say. But she sighs and she looks at Raina.

 

" Unnie, I am breaking up with Bomi."

 

She lifelessly said and Raina becomes surprised.

 

" What?? "

 

" We are breaking up."

 

Chorong comfirms again. Raina furrows her eyebrows and she asks.

 

" But you were ok, as far as I know."

 

" Immm. But some problems happened."

 

Chorong said. Raina sighs and she is stirring her coffee for no reason.

 

" When?? "

 

" About a month ago."

 

" Awww."

 

Raina whispers and she can guess why Chorong seems she is depressed these days. But she is their manager and she has to do everything for her.

 

" So Chorong-na, what do you want me to do for you?? A break?? "

 

" No. Unnie, can you call the medias tomorrow?? I want to make a small media interview and announce that we are breaking up."

 

" Ummm?? Chorong-na. Is it still needed?? "

 

" Imm. I want to do it. This is all I can do for her."

 

Chorong said and Raina doesn't want to agree to her.

 

" But you have to face many things if you meet them."

 

" It's ok. But I want to tell it by myself."

 

" Chorong-na, you should think about it again."

 

" No. I have decided, unnie. Please let me do what I like."

 

Chorong said and Raina sighs.

 

" I don't think it is a good idea."

 

" Unnie, please. I am asking for help from you."

 

Chorong said ad Raina finally decides to do whatever Chorong likes. 

 

" Arasso. I will arrange it. But how we will tell Boss??? "

 

" Let her be. She will know about it tomorrow."

 

Chorong saud and Raina looks at her. And she whispers.

 

" You must be really tired."

 

Chorong only smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong walks towards the studio and she enters into one of them.

 

" Wow. I feel like singing."

 

She said and she sits on the chair. She closes the door and looks at the keyboard in front of her.

 

And a crazy idea enters into her head.

 

" This is the last present for her."

 

She said and she puts her fingers on the key.

 

" Bomi~~ This is the last."

 

She whispers and slowly closes her eyes. And she start to play the intro of her seniors' song, Lost In Love.

 

She puts all her emotions and sings the song along with the beautiful melody she is playing. She is so focus on her song so she fails to notice Namjoo and Naeun who are watching her at the door.

 

" I feel really sorry for her."

 

Naeun whispers and Namjoo nods her heas while she is recording Chorong. When the song is finished, she saved it.

 

" What are you doing?? Why you are making the video?? "

 

Naeun asks and Namjoo looks at her.

 

" It is the only thing I can do for Chorong unnie. I will upload this video on our page. I hope if Bomi unnie sees this video, she will understand how Chorong unnie is feeling and will do something."

 

" But what if it will be too late?? Chorong unnie is about to announce that they are breaking up tomorrow."

 

" Immm. We have to do something so that Bomi unnie will watch this video."

 

" Ahh. I've an idea. Namjoo-ya, go and upload this video. I will call Eunji unnie and tell her about it."

 

" Alright."

 

Namjoo and Naeun start to make moves. They know that time is precious.

 

If they can't bring Chomi together again today, the two will be really ended. They have to do something about it.

 

Naeun and Namjoo can only hope that it will work. They can only wish for the two leaders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Good. Good. Good. Good. Suho-sshi, put your hand on Chorong-sshi. Yes. Yes. You are doing good. Yes. Ok. Done!!! "

 

The photographer announces and he said.

 

" Let's have fifteen minutes break. It is about to finish."

 

Everyone is busy while they are helping the two models to change outfits. 

 

Chorong is now at her schedule and they are now taking photos for Victor. It is already 12:00am and everyone including the models are tired.

 

" Chorong-na, do you want some coffee??? "

 

Suho asks while he is sitting beside her. Chorong smiles at him and shakes her head.

 

" No, thanks, oppa."

 

" Imm. It's tired. Huh?? "

 

" Yes. But you will.be more tired. I've heard that your first.solo concert will be on 23, 24 and 25."

 

" Yes. You want to come?? I can give you the VIP tickets."

 

He said and Chorong nods.

 

" Of course I want to come. I will come if I am free."

 

" Alright. I will be very happy if you can come."

 

He said and Chorong remembers that she didn't have a chance to go to Bomi's concert in Seoul because of her tight schedule.

 

" Ahh, I forgot to tell you. I watched your cover video of Lost in Love today. You are very good at keyboard."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Chorong doesn't understand what he is talking about. 

 

" Awww. I am talking about your video."

 

" My video? "

 

Chorong remembers that she sang Lost in Love today and she understands the incidence.

 

Someone took video of her singing song and this must be no other than Namjoo and Naeun. They are the only ones who dare to do this kind of things.

 

" I can feel sorrow from your heart from your voice. And I admire your efforts in singing. You use the expressions well so it can give the listeners the message that you want to say."

 

He comments and Chorong has to smile. At least, he has nothing to do with this. She reminds herself to kill Namjoo and Naeun later.

 

" Awww. Ha ha."

 

Suddenly, he laughs and Chorong wonders why.

 

" Chorong-na. Ha ha. There she is."

 

He said and Chorong doesn't understand. But he points to the opposite direction and Chorong is too surprised to see the certain girl in front of her.

 

" Bomi? "

 

Yes. Yoon Bomi is coming towards her and Chorong thinks it is just a dream at first. But she knows that Suho is also seeing her so this must be not her imagination only.

 

But before she is finished with her thinking, Bomi reaches near to them.

 

" Hello, Bomi-sshi. Are you coming to Chorong?? "

 

" Yes. I am."

 

Bomi answers barely to Suho and she talks to Chorong.

 

" Unnie, let's talk."

 

" No. I don't want to."

 

" Don't be like this, unnie. I have something to say."

 

" But I don't have. I don't want to talk with you!!! "

 

Chorong said and her voice becomes a little louder so the stuffs nearby turn towards them.

 

" Unnie, let's go somewhere."

 

" I am not coming. I have work here."

 

Bomi sighs and she grabs the stubborn Chorong's wrist. And she pulls her up.

 

" Yah~~~ What are you doing??? Let me go!!! "

 

But Bomi doesn't listen to her and she talks directly to Suho.

 

" Suho-sshi, can you help me one thing?? "

 

" Yes. Tell me."

 

He seems he is happy to help them.

 

" As you see, unnie is angry with me and I have to make up with her. We need to talk and can you please explain her manager that she is going out with me?? "

 

" Sure."

 

" Thank you."

 

Bomi said and she bows a little. Suho nods and he lets Bomi to pull Chorong to the door.

 

" Suho-sshi!! "

 

Suho turns towards Bomi and she bows to him.

 

" It's so nice to meet you!! "

 

" Nice to meet you, too. I will treat you next time!! "

 

He shouts and Bomi smiles at him. Then she continues to pull Chorong out from the studio and towards her car.

 

" Yah!!! Yoon Bomi!! Are you crazy??? Why yoy dragged me out from there??? They will look for me!! "

 

" No. Suho will explain them."

 

Bomi said and she opens the car door.

 

" Get in, unnie."

 

" No."

 

Bomi doesn't talk and she bites her lower lip. Then she gently pushes Chorong into the car. She also gets in and she is about to drive when Chorong's phone suddenly rings.

 

" Hello?? "

 

Chorong answers and Bomi looks at her.

 

" Chorong-na, where are you?? "

 

" Unnie, I am outside the studio and - "

 

But Bomi takes the phone from Chorong.

 

" Hello??? Unnie, this is Yoon Bomi. I am kidnapping Chorong unnie for tonight. So don't call her again. She will not answer."

 

Bomi said and she hangs up. Then she powers off the phone and puts the phone in her pocket.

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! What are you talking??? And what are you doing?? "

 

Chorong shouts and Bomi asks her.

 

" Don't you hear?? I am kidnapping you."

 

" What!! "

 

" Park Chorong. I am kidnapping you."

 

Bomi said and Chorong glares her. Bomi is happy as she misses Chorong's cute glare so much.

 

And she is also staring her. They gazes are interlocked.

 

Both of them remember their past times. They glared at each other so many times. They feel like it is like the first time they met.

 

 

 

 

And ……………………………………