Beautiful Ending

Scandal

" The Cutest Couple Ever Chomi Break Up!!! "

 

 

This is a surprising news. They are known as the most cutest couple ever. But what has happened to them????

 

The entertainmrnt of Yoon Bomi, Sunshine Entertainment, announced that they are breaking up. They didn't tell the reason of their break up. And the entertainment of Park Chorong, Moonlight Entertainment, said nothing about it.

 

Although the reporters went to both entertainment and asks for the details of news, they refuse to meet with them.

 

Whatever it is, they were one of the top couples and they have a very strong fanbase. So their fans are now crying for them. 

 

We will report about the update news of this. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Bomi-ah. What is this?? "

 

" It is as you see, unnie."

 

Bomi said while she is crossing her legs and smirking. Chorong runs towards her and kneels down beside the chair that Bomi is sitting and she holds on the younger girl's hand.

 

" Why?? Why Bbom-ah?? Hmm?? Why you announced that you are breaking up with me??? "

 

Chorong asks but Bomi is laughing and she is looking at Chorong like a pity creature.

 

" What do you think?? Hmmm?? What can be the reason why we are breaking up?? "

 

" I… I don't know."

 

" This is easy. Because I have a new lover."

 

" New lover?? "

 

Chorong asks and Bomi tilts her head to Chorong. She raises her eyebrows and smirks.

 

" Immm. "

 

" But we have promised that we will get married one day."

 

" Promise?? Chorong unnie, are you that stupid?? Promises are made to break. There is no one who can love only one person forever. Ahh, but vampires are exception. Aha ha ha ha ha."

 

Bomi is laughing by her own joke and she removes Chorong's hand from hers.

 

" Unnie, you are an antique for me now. I don't want to date you now. It's boring. So, don't come to me anymore."

 

" Bbom-ah~~ "

 

" Hey, hey. Don't call me like this. This is what 5zinc oppa calls me."

 

" Wh… Wh… What?? "

 

Chorong looks at Bomi in disbelief. Bomi smiles widely and she explains.

 

" Don't you know that M.I.B oppas are so cool??? If you want one, I can introduce you to them."

 

" Bbom-ah, what are you talking??? "

 

" I am talking the - Ahh, oppa!!! "

 

Bomi shouts suddenly and she pushes Chorong away while she is standing up from her chair.

 

And Chorong looks at the door and sees that the man called 5zinc is coming inside.

 

" Bbom-ah!!! "

 

He calls and he opens his arms for her. Bomi runs to his embrace and she cutely snuggles to him while wrapping her hands around his wrist.

 

" Huh? What is she doing here??? "

 

He asks while he points to Chorong. Bomi looks at her and she turns to him quickly.

 

" I don't know. She keeps coming to me. But don't worry oppa. I don't love an ajjuna like her anymore."

 

" Good, baby."

 

He said and he leans towards her. Bomi smiles and she closes her eyes slowly. Chorong widens her eyes and she is looking at them in shock.

 

" No. No. No."

 

She whispers. He keeps leaning and he is so close to Bomi.

 

" No. You don't."

 

Chorong stands up quickly and she shouts.

 

" No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

" Unnie!! "

 

" What happened??!! "

 

Chorong is covered with sweats from head to toe and she is sitting on her bed while panting.

 

" Unnie, wae?? "

 

" Here the water."

 

Namjoo and Naeun run into her room quickly and Namjoo gives her a glass of water while Naeun is holding her hand and looking at her with worried eyes.

 

" Wae unnie?? "

 

" Bad.……… Bad dream."

 

Chorong said and she drinks the whole glass in one shot. 

 

" Unnie, you should sleep again. It's only 4:00am."

 

" Yeah."

 

" Then, we are going."

 

" Wait."

 

Chorong said and she stops her members.

 

" Can you sleep with me?? "

 

" In here?? "

 

" Immm. I have a large bed and all three of us can sleep here."

 

She said Naeun and Namjoo look at each other. And then, they smile and join their unnie on the bed.

 

" Come here, kids."

 

Chorong said and Naeun and Namjoo hug her from each side. And then, the three Pink Blossom members sleep together on Chorong's bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day……………………

 

Chorong has a heavy mind because of the dream last night. This is started from the Bomi's featuring in M.I.B's new song, let's talk about you.

 

Chorong never likes her girlfriend to work with a boy group but she can't do anything.

 

She doesn't have any schedule today and so she is left alone in the house. She doesn't have any work to do so she only sits in the living room and watches the television.

 

" Huh! M.I.B and Bomi's song will be on air now!!! "

 

Chorong said and she decides to watch her girlfriend on TV now. 

 

" Ha ha. She is so beautiful!!! "

 

Chorong said and she smiles. But when the song starts, her eyebrows furrows.

 

" Why she has to expose her shoulder??? "

 

Chorong said. Bomi is wearing a navy blue blouse which exposes her white skin with a matching black short.

 

Bomi is singing while she is staring at the camera and shows a smirk which can melt Chorong's heart.

 

" Omo. I never know that Bomi is so hot!!! "

 

She is turning into a fangirl mode and watches Bomi.

 

" Huh? "

 

But Bomi stands up and she sings in the middle of the boys. And Chorong furrows her eyebrow again.

 

" See. See. She is seducing them!!! "

 

Chorong shouts and she switches off the TV in anger. 

 

" She is seducing them!! I know it from the start. No. No. I can't sit and let her to flirt with them. I have to………… Yes. I have to call Hayoung. She is an expert at these things."

 

Chorong thinks and she dials to Hayoung.

 

" Hello?? "

 

" Hello, Hayoung-ahq. Are you free?? "

 

" Yes. Wae?? "

 

" I want to ask you something. Immmm. I don't know where to start but, ok, I want to know about Bomi."

 

" Bomi unnie??? What about her?? "

 

" Ummm, she is the featuring of M.I.B. Right?? I want to know what is her relation with them?? "

 

" Relation?? "

 

Hayoung wants to laugh as she can sense that Chorong is jealous Bomi with the boy group. She smirks and decides to tease the leader couple.

 

" Unnie, I don't want to talk about others. I don't want to tell you that she calls them oppa. And I don't want to tell you that she had dinner with them last night. You should go check by yourself. They have to sing again today."

 

Hayoung said and Chorong nods.

 

" Arasso. Arasso. Thank you, Hayoung-ah. I will call you later. "

 

" It's ok, unnie. Your love is more important. Go. Go."

 

" Immm. Thank you, Hayoung-ah."

 

" Yes. Yes. Bye, unnie."

 

Hayoung tries to hold her laugh and she hangs up quickly before she laughs while rolling in the floor.

 

Chorong puts the phone on the table and she crosses her arms.

 

" Hayoung's answer seems Yoon Bomi is really flirting with them. I will not let you to see the sun tomorrow if you dare to cheat on me!! Yoon Bomi!!! "

 

She said and she frowns.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour later……………………

 

 

Bomi is coming out from her car. Lizzy quickly runs to her and she guides her to the building. The fans are shouting and calling her name and Bomi greets them while she is walking.

 

" Huh! She is pretending like normal."

 

Chorong whispers while she is coming out from her car. She locks the car and puts the cap on the head and covers her face. And she walks to the make-up group of Bomi.

 

She decides to pretend as Bomi's make-up artist and follows her secretly.

 

" Jooyeon unnie!!! "

 

Chorong calls the unnie she knows and she walks to her. Jooyeon smiles and she greets her.

 

" Uee has already called me. What happen again?? Huh?? "

 

" I want to check her."

 

" Alright. Alright. Come."

 

She said and she takes Chorong with them and so finally, she can be in Bomi and M.I.B's waiting room. She is standing not far away from her and checking her condition.

 

" Oppa, have you eaten your lunch??? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Awww. She wants to flirt with them??? Yoon Bomi~ Yoon Bomi~ You are so wicked. Gumiho."

 

Chorong whispers and she continues listening.

 

" Oppa, your suit is nice on you."

 

" Really?? Thank you."

 

The man said and he smiles at Bomi. 

 

" Wow. Bomi-ah, you have a really pretty bracelet."

 

" Yes. This is Chorong unnie's Christmas gift for me."

 

Bomi said and a wide smile appears on her face. They laugh and look at Bomi.

 

" See her face. She is smiling widely when she is talking about her unnie."

 

" Yes. Yes. Yah! Yoon Bomi, you are really a love pabo."

 

" Call me as you like. But I love her more and more everyday."

 

" Awwwwwww."

 

They said in unison and Bomi is smiling shyly. 

 

" Yah, Bomi-ah, why you have to tell about your girlfriend everytime??? "

 

" Because I am thinking about her everytime."

 

" Imm. Imm."

 

Chorong smiles shyly while listening to them.

 

" Kekke. Bomi is talking about me to them."

 

She whispers with a red face and she walks to Bomi.

 

" Bbom-ah! "

 

She whispers and hugs Bomi from the back around her shoulder. Bomi's body become stiff and she tries to move away from her.

 

" What are you doing?? Let me go."

 

" Bbom-ah, it's me."

 

" Don't call me like this!! Only Chorong unnie can call- Ummmm?? Unnie?? "

 

Bomi notices her and she asks. Chorong removes her cap and she smiles at Bomi's shock image in the mirror.

 

" Hello, babe."

 

" Unnie, how you- "

 

" Cause I want to make a surprise visit."

 

Chorong said and Bomi smiles. And she stands up and she pulls Chorong to M.I.B members who are watching at them.

 

" Oppas, I want to introduce you with unnie."

 

" Hello, Chorong-sshi. Bomi talks about you a lot."

 

" Hello, oppas."

 

She greets and the boys smirk.

 

" Yah, Bomi. She is really beautiful in person."

 

" Yes. Yes."

 

" Oppas!! What are you talking???!!! "

 

" Wae?? Jealous?? "

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha."

 

" Ahh. Oppas, you are not good. I am not talking to you anymore. Unnie, let's go."

 

Bomi said and she pulls Chorong away from them. Chorong bows to them and she is dragged by Bomi. Bomi pulls her to the outside and they stop at a corner.

 

" Bbom-ah, I am hurt."

 

" Hmm?? Ooh. Sorry, unnie."

 

Chorong pouts and she looks at Bomi. Bomi is smiling widely to her and she said.

 

" Unnie, what are you doing here?? Is this really a surprise?? "

 

" Actually……………"

 

Chorong pulls Bomi closer to her and she is drawing invisible circles on her chest.

 

" Hayoung told me that you were flirting with M.I.B oppas so I wanted to check you with my own eyes."

 

She said and Bomi laughs.

 

" What?? Oh Hayoung said like this and you believed her??? Unnie, she is just joking. I am not a player like her. Why I have to cheat on you?? Hmmm?? And they are not beautiful like you."

 

Bomi said while she puts the bangs on Chorong's forehead to the back of her ear. 

 

" I know. But I am afraid that you will leave me one day."

 

" Don't worry, pabo. I will not do it."

 

Bomi said and she pulls Chorong to her. Chorong rests in her embrace and Bomi lightly pushes her head to her chest.

 

" Listen to my heartbeat. It is beating for you. And I am yours, unnie. I am yours forever."

 

" Yes."

 

Chorong smiles.

 

" You are mine."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Unnie, have you done?? "

 

" Yes, a sec!! "

 

Bomi shouts and Hayoung sighs. She turns to Eunji who is sitting in the living room.

 

" Where is Yookyung unnie?? "

 

" May be she is in her room and arranging her clothes by brands and colours."

 

" Yah!! Who is talking about me??? I am here!! "

 

Yookyung shouts while she is walking into the living room. They are now preparing to go to the party and like always, Hayoung and Yookyung are wearing suits and Eunji and Bomi with dresses.

 

" I wonder why they want to marry when they are near thirty. They should marry five years ago."

 

" Yeah. That's right. Even Lizzy unnie married with Nana unnie earlier than our boss."

 

" Ha ha. Right. Right."

 

" I am done."

 

Bomi said while she is coming out from her room.

 

" Let's go."

 

She said and Une Annee members come down to the car parking where Lizzy and Nana is waiting for them.

 

They are now going to the party which is held at a very famous hotel. Although Bomi doesn't want to go to the party, she has no choice as it is their Boss' pre-wedding party.

 

Yes. Their boss is getting married.

 

With who??? Awww. You don't have to ask this question. It is definitely Kim Jungah who is the CEO of Moonlight entertainment. 

 

When they reach to the hotel, Lizzy stops the car and they come out from it. They walk into the party place and the various smells that Bomi hates most welcome them as soon as they put their feet in the party.

 

" There they are. Let's go."

 

Eunji said and she leads them to their CEO couple who are talking with their assistances.

 

" Kaeun-ah, I feel bad for you. You have been working for me day and night but you asked me nothing. So I have a plan for you."

 

Kahi said. Kaeun smiles and she is waiting for her boss to talk again.

 

" I've prepared air tickets for you. You can go and visit London and enjoy the Harry Potter school that you want to see with your girlfriend. I know her name. Yeeyoung??? No. No. I remember. It's Kiyoung!!! "

 

" Her name is E-young."

 

" Whatever. Name is just a name. Go with your Kiyoung. I will give you a long holiday."

 

" Thank you, boss."

 

" Hey, Boss."

 

They call her and walk to them.

 

" Hey!!! My Girls!!! Hello!!! "

 

" Congratulation, boss."

 

" Thank you. But Bomi-ah. I am willing to have your wedding party soon, too."

 

" Yah, boss. What are you talking to your own idol??? "

 

" I am just joking. Ha ha."

 

Kahi said.

 

" Kahi-ah, come here for a second."

 

" Yes! "

 

Kahi said to her soon-to-be-bride and tell them.

 

" I have to go now. Enjoy party. And your girls will be here, soon."

 

She said and she walks away from them. Bomi shoves her shoulder and she said.

 

" I will find a table and sit."

 

" Alright. I will go take the drinks."

 

" I am coming with you."

 

The three members said and they walk away from Bomi. Bomi walks to a table at the table and she sits on a chair and leaning on it while closing her eyes.

 

" Bomi-ah."

 

She opens her eyes and see Jiyeon in front of her. She smiles at Bomi and said.

 

" Can I have a seat?? "

 

" Yes."

 

Bomi said and Jiyeon beside her. Bomi becomes a little uneasy and Jiyeon also notices it so she smiles.

 

" Don't worry. I am not trying to do anything."

 

She said and Bomi tries to show a smile. Jiyeon sighs and she said.

 

" It's almost a year that we last met. I remembered you these days."

 

She said and looks at Bomi.

 

" I know I had been a bad person in your relation. At that time, I only thought about myself and I forgot to think your side. I didn't think much that time. And I don't know how to look at your face now. I am sorry, Bomi-ah."

 

" Unnie, you don't have to say sorry. It's ok."

 

" No. I feel really bad for it. I want to apologize you. I want your forgiveness."

 

She said and she smiles at Bomi who turns to her.

 

" I forgive you."

 

" So, we are still friends, right?? "

 

Jiyeon said while she is extending her hand to Bomi.

 

" Yes. Friends."

 

Bomi said with a smile and she takes Jiyeon's hand.

 

" Jiyeon-ah, you are here. I am looking for you."

 

Bomi looks up and she sees Eunjung beside Jiyeon. Jiyeon smiles widely and she stands up.

 

" I have to go, Bomi-ah. My girlfriend needs me now."

 

" Girlfriend? "

 

" Yes. Us. Me and Eunjung unnie."

 

Jiyeon said and she links her arm with Eunjung. 

 

" Bye bye, Bomi."

 

" Bye, unnie."

 

Then, they start to walk away from Bomi. Bomi is looking at their backs and she feels happy for Jiyeon. Finally, she can have someone for her.

 

" Ahh. Headache."

 

Bomi whispers and she holds onto her head. 

 

" I need to breathe fresh air."

 

She is talking to herself and decides to go down to the garden. And she comes out from the party place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Why it has to be so crowded??? "

 

Chorong whispers and she walks away from the party. She is walking under the moonlight and stars and she is enjoying her peaceful time here.

 

Chorong is swaying her both arms in the air and walking in a relaxing way.

 

" Huh? "

 

At that time, she sees a figure in front of her and she is surprised to see her.

 

She starts to walk towards her while staring at that person who is also looking at her.

 

Chorong's heartbeat becomes faster while walking to her. When she is near to her, Bomi raised her hand and waves at Chorong while she is showing her best smile.

 

" Unnie, hello."

 

" Hello."

 

And they laugh together. Bomi walks to her and she holds her hand.

 

" What are you doing here?? "

 

" I want to have a walk. And you?? "

 

" Same as you."

 

They smile and start to walk to the garden.

 

" Unnie, you are so beautiful today."

 

" Thank you. And you, too."

 

" Hee hee. I know."

 

" Pabo."

 

Chorong whispers and Bomi laughs. She points to the bench near the fountain and said.

 

" Let's go sit there."

 

She pulls Chorong to the bench and they sit together. Bomi doesn't let go of Chorong's hand and they sit silently for a few minutes.

 

Words are not needed between them. They enjoy this silent moment so much.

 

" Unnie."

 

Bomi said while she caresses Chorong's hair lightly.

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" Do you remember this place?? Nana unnie caught us here for the very first time. This place has a lot of our memories."

 

" Yes. It was so clumsy and embarrassing. And this is just a very funny misunderstanding."

 

" But they took it serious and the scandal of us started."

 

" I didn't think that the playful and stupid annoying Yoon Bomi will be my girlfriend at that time."

 

" But now, we are together and this is the most important."

 

" Right."

 

Chorong agrees and she leans onto Bomi's shoulder. Bomi is playing with their intertwined fingers and leans back on Chorong's head.

 

* phone ringing *

 

At that time, Chorong's phone rings and Bomi pouts.

 

" Ahh. Moment breaker."

 

" Wait a minute, Bbom-ah."

 

She said and she looks at her phone screen.

 

" It's Eunji, Bbom-ah. I will make the speaker mode so that you can talk her too."

 

Chorong answers the call and Eunji's loud voice comes out immediately.

 

" Chorong unnie, is Bomi with you?? "

 

" Yah!! Jung Eunji!! Why you have to look for me?? "

 

" Bomi?? Yah, Bomi-ah, you disappears suddenly so we are worried for you."

 

Chorong gives the phone to Bomi and she starts to tease the younger girl. She kisses on Bomi's cheek which makes Bomi to widen her eyes.

 

" Unnie, please wait a minute."

 

" What are you saying, Bomi-ya??? "

 

" No. Nothing, Eunji-ah. I am not talking to you. Ahh, unnie~~ "

 

But Chorong doesn't stop and she keeps kissing her. She teasingly kisses the corner of Bomi's lip and Bomi is laughing.

 

" Unnie!! Stop!! "

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi, you are on phone with me so just focus on me. Where are you?? "

 

" I am…… I am……… Unnie, ok. Two can play a game."

 

Bomi said and she starts to tickle Chorong which makes Chorong to laugh.

 

" Ahhhhh~~~ Bbom-ah. Kekke kekke."

 

" Bomi-ah, what is happening??? Are you ok?? '

 

Although Eunji is trying to talk with Bomi, she is obviously ignored by the couple.

 

" Unnie, will you be a good girl??? "

 

" No??? "

 

" Alright!!! I will punish you."

 

" Ahhhhh, Bbom-ah. Kekke."

 

 

* phone drops to the ground *

 

" Bomi-ah?? Bomi-ah??? Yah!! Yoon Bomi!!! "

 

Eunji shouts but she hears nothing so she activates the speaker mode. The other Une Annee and Pink Blossom members are also listening to Eunmi's conversation and they all are focus on what is happening on the other side.

 

At that time, Bomi is holding Chorong in her arms. Chorong is half lying on the bench and she is hugging Bomi by the neck. Bomi smirks and she leans towards Chorong. She stops when their noses are almost touch and whispers.

 

" Unnie, you really are a bad girl. And so………… "

 

" Ahhhhh~~~ Bbom-ah~~~ It's so ticklish!!!!! "

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha."

 

" Kekke kekke "

 

They forget that they still don't hang up the phone. And so, the five girls on the other line can hear their weird voices clearly.

 

Their faces turn white in shock and they are looking at the phone in Eunji's hand like a bomb. And Eunji quickly presses on the red button.

 

" I think they are busy now. "

 

" Yes. Let's call them later."

 

Naeun also agrees and they feel sorry for their poor ears which have to hear weird voices of Chomi couple.

 

But Chorong and Bomi don't know about this as they are forgetting the world. 

 

" Stop now, Yoon Bomi."

 

Chorong whispers with an order tone and Bomi stops her hands. Chorong sighs and she pulls down Bomi to her.

 

Bomi smiles and she tilts her head to the side. Chorong closes her eyes and crushes their lips together.

 

" Unnie, I love you."

 

Bomi said against her lips and Chorong smiles.

 

" Love you, too."

 

She said and she continues their sweet and loving kiss. This is just a perfect time for them.

 

The sky decorated with the moon, twinkling stars and gray clouds, is beautiful. The garden in which they are sitting is beautiful. The kiss they are sharing now is beautiful.

 

And their love for each other is a perfect matching and it is very, very beautiful.

 

They know that they love each other and they will be together forever.

 

They can see that the most beautiful future is waiting for them. The only thing they have to do is to hold each other hands and walk along the path which is created by their love.

 

 

 

 

Their life is perfect if they have each other. Love is the only thing they need.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                  - THE END -