Mission 1

Scandal

Namjoo is walking into the school while she is hugging her books in her arms. She is attending at the Dongok University and this is rare for her to come to school due to her tight schedules.

 

And today, she comes to school as there is no schedules for her plus there is no member in their dorm.

 

Chorong is out to change her hairstyle and Naeun is out for her WGM shooting. So she decides to come to school and spends her times.

 

" Yah. Yah. Yah. Kim Namjoo. Kamjoo."

 

" Omo. This is really her "

 

" She is so beautiful in person."

 

" What is she doing in school??? "

 

" Where are the other members??? "

 

" Is she alone??? "

 

The atmosphere in the school is filled with the comments immediately. Namjoo doesn't care as she has been expected this.

 

She comes to school alone without managers and bodyguards and she has already known that the students will be surprised to see her.

 

" Hello, Namjoo-sshi."

 

" Ahh, yes. Hello."

 

Namjoo bows to the student who dares to greet her and she continues to walk to her class. All the way, the students are watching her or snapping her photos. Namjoo keeps greeting them and finally, she reaches to her class.

 

" Wow. This is so fun."

 

Namjoo whispers as she choosed to sit at a desk which is situated at the back of the class. The class time is a little early so there are not much students in her class.

 

Namjoo looks around the class and the students keep glancing her. Namjoo becomes shy because of that and she doesn't know what to do next.

 

" Kim Namjoo-sshi, can you sign for me??? "

 

A student said and he gives her a paper. Namjoo smiles and she gladly takes it.

 

" Of course. Here you go."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Namjoo signs for him and he makes a handshake with her. The other students saw this and they also want her sign and therefore there is a mini fansign of Kim Namjoo in the class.

 

" I want a sign from you, too."

 

She hears a voice. Namjoo is waiting for the paper but there is nothing in front of her so she looks up at the person.

 

" I have nothing to sign so can you please sign on my jumper?? "

 

She said and she flashes a smile. Namjoo's eyes went round and she becomes surprised by that. She doesn't expected to see her here.

 

" Oh Hayoung-sshi."

 

She said and she stands up to greet her. Hayoung bows to her and she said.

 

" Just call me Hayoung. I didn't expect to meet you here."

 

" Yes. Me, too."

 

The two idols who also are the classmates are talking and the students are watching them and they are now taking photos.

 

" Unnie, why you come to school?? "

 

" I have no schedules and I don't want to stay in the dorm alone so I came here. And you??? "

 

" Exactly like the same as you. All the members are out for their individual matters and I am bored so I came here."

 

" It is so nice to meet you."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung looks around the class.

 

" Unnie, it is a little crowded here. Let's go somewhere. I will treat you lunch."

 

Hayoung said and she gives her killer smile to Namjoo. The older girl is looking at her with amazement and she wakes up from her daydream after about a minute.

 

" Ummm, but Hayoung-na. I have to attend the class."

 

" Aww. Unnie, you can attend the class everyday you like but it is so rare for us to run into like this. Come on~~~~~ "

 

Hayoung is pouting and she is using her ageyo so that Namjoo will agree her. And as expected, Namjoo cannot refuse her anymore. 

 

" Alright."

 

Namjoo agrees and Hayoung smiles widely. She helps Namjoo to hold the books that she is hugging before and she leads Namjoo out from the class.

 

" I took my car with me. This way, unnie."

 

She takes Namjoo to her car and they both enter the car.

 

" Let me help you."

 

Hayoung said as she leans towards Namjoo and helps her to put on the seatbelt. Namjoo widens her eyes as she is so surprised by Hayoung's caring gesture. Her face immediately turns pink due to the closeness of their bodies while Hayoung is leaning to her. She can even smell the perfumes that Hayoung has used.

 

But Hayoung smiles to her like nothing happens and she leans back to her side of the car.

 

" What do you want to eat, unnie??? "

 

" Ummm. It's ok. Everything is fine."

 

" Really?? Then let's go to xxxxxxxxx. Their food are the best."

 

She said and she drives off the car while she is smiling. Namjoo looks at Hayoung's face and she finds that the girl is so beautiful. And she suddenly puts her hand on her chest.

 

" Omo. What's wrong with me??? "

 

She whispers and she is surprised to feel her crazy heartbeat. 

 

" Wow. Kim Namjoo, focus. What's wrong??? This is nothing. This is nothing. She is just a human girl who is more prettier than the normal girls. Focus."

 

She is talking to herself in her mind but she shakes her head.

 

" But I can't stop my rapid heartbeat. What should I do??? "

 

She becomes sweaty and Hayoung takes a glance at her. She then smirks secretly when she notices Namjoo's weird body position and red face. 

 

This girl is more easier than I think. She thinks and she turns towards Namjoo.

 

" Wae?? Are you ok?? Why are you sweating so much?? "

 

She said while she is putting her hand on Namjoo's forehead. Namjoo quickly moves herself backwards and she stops Hayoung with both of her hands.

 

" No. I'm ok. It's ok."

 

" Are you sure?? "

 

" Yes."

 

Namjoo quickly answers and now she is slapping her own cheeks with both of her palms to calm down herself. Hayoung is laughing at Namjoo's cuteness and she continues focus on her drive.

 

And finally, they reach to the place where Hayoung said that the foods are awesome. They take a VIP room and order the food. They talk a lot while they are having lunch.

 

" This is so good to talk with you, Hayoung-na."

 

" Yes. I also want to have a friend like you, unnie. My members are much older than me and they never treat me like their friend. They always treat me as a maknae."

 

" Yes. Me too. They are forgetting that we are now adolescents. But they are still thinking that we are kids."

 

Namjoo agrees with Hayoung and Hayoung nods.

 

" That's why I love to hang out with people. But the paparazzi keep following me and they drag me into scandals again and again."

 

Hayoung said while she is pouting. 

 

" Then you really isn't a player?? "

 

" Player??? Me??? "

 

Hayoung widens her eyes and she is pointing to herself. Then she laughs and shakes her head.

 

" Ahh, unnie. No. No. That's so funny. They are just friends to me. I am too young to be a player, right??? "

 

" So everything is just a scandal? "

 

" Of course. Sometimes, I envy you. You are known as Miss Innocent but I am known as a bad player. That's so ."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo feels sorry for the girl. She dares herself to hold onto Hayoung's hand which is put onto the table and she whispers.

 

" Hayoung-na, don't be so sad."

 

" Immm. I know that the paparazzi are doing this just for their newspapers but they don't know that the only one who have to suffer at the end are us, the idols who are trying their best to give the fans the best of us."

 

Hayoung said while she is lowering her head. But she raises her head immediately and she tries to smile.

 

" But unnie, it is ok. I am used to the scandals. Even if I meet with my friends, they will write like I am dating with them."

 

She said.

 

" Ahh, unnie. I have to remind you one thing. Don't be so freak out when you see the scandal of me and you tomorrow. This is so possible."

 

Hayoung jokes and Namjoo said automatically.

 

" I don't mind at all."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Ahh, I mean we are just friends and so who cares what they will say about us. Right?? "

 

" Yes. This is so right."

 

Hayoung said and she then picks up her juice.

 

" Unnie, let's be friends from now on."

 

" Ok. Be friends."

 

Namjoo also raises her juice and they toss their glasses. Namjoo is smiling as she can have a friend like Hayoung.

 

" People say that she is a player but I know that she is just an innocent girl. "

 

She is thinking and she is smiling by herself. At that time, Hayoung is also smiling as she can successfully close to Namjoo.

 

 

 

Hmmmm. Mission 1 complete.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi is coming out from the inner of the Beauty Saloon. She is redying her hair as she thinks that she needs to be refresh her look.

 

" Wow, Bomi-ya. You are so beautiful."

 

" Thanks you, unnie."

 

She said goodbye to her and walks out from the room. She is about to go out from there when she saw someone sitting alone in the saloon.

 

Bomi smirks and she walks towards there happily.

 

" Ahhh. Let's see who is this?? "

 

She purposely uses her annoying voice so that Chorong will be angry.

 

" YOU- "

 

Chorong is sleepy and she is about to fall asleep when she hears someone's annoying voice. 

 

She opens her eyes and saw Bomi's smirking face in front of her. And she shouts in anger.

 

But Bomi doesn't care about the shout and she sits on the chair beside her.

 

" Wae??? Are you that afraid to see me?? "

 

" What are you doing here?? "

 

" I came here as I want to greet you. Wae?? Can't I?? "

 

" Yah!! You left me with that paparazzi last time. And you dare to face me??? "

 

" So what do you want to do?? "

 

Bomi said while she is playing on the chair in front of Chorong. 

 

" You!!! "

 

Chorong tries to hit Bomi but her hairs are streamed so she can't move and thus she can't reach to Bomi. Bomi laughs loudly and she is teasing Chorong non-stop.

 

" Aha ha ha. Your hands are so short that you can't reach me. Ha ha ha ha ha. That's so funny. You are so funny, Park Chorong."

 

" Yah!!! You are dead when I am free from here!!! "

 

" Don't worry. I am not staying long here."

 

Bomi said and she puts out her phone from her pocket. Then she looks at Chorong who is now dying her eyebrows and hair. 

 

" You look so funny today. And I will take a photo of you."

 

" Yah!! Yah!! Don't you dare!! "

 

" Of course, I dare. Smile~~"

 

* Snap *

 

She said and she takes a cute and lovely photo of Chorong. Then she sits beside Chorong and looks up to the older girl.

 

" Let's take a picture together. I also redye my hair."

 

" But you are finished and I am not done yet."

 

" It's not matter. It's ok if I am pretty. Now, smile~~~"

 

She said and snaps a picture again. Chorong doesn't like the idea but she has no choice so she just smiles at the camera.

 

Bomi looks at the picture and she smirks.

 

" Immm. Nice one. I will keep it for now. And I will reveal it when you have your boyfriend. Ha ha."

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! "

 

" Wae??? "

 

" Aish!! I want to kill you!! "

 

Chorong said and Bomi leans towards her, making her to fear.

 

" What… What… What are you doing?? "

 

" Hmm?? Me?? What am I doing?? "

 

Bomi said as she moves more closer to Chorong. Chorong tries hard to move back but she can't. Bomi stops only an inch apart from Chorong and she flashes her most annoying smirk that Chorong hates a lot.

 

" Don't he so afraid. Hee hee. I am just teasing you."

 

She said and she suddenly leans backward. Chorong is now glaring her but Bomi doesn't care and she waves at her.

 

" Bye bye, now. I am going."

 

She said and she then walks out from the shop leaving Chorong fuming with anger which can blow out the whole Seoul.

 

 

 

 

At near the window by the Beauty Saloon around the corner………………………………

 

Bomi is coming out from the shop and she enters into her car and drives off. 

 

 

* Snap *

 

Nana is smiling widely while she is rechecking her camera.

 

" Wow. This is so good."

 

She resumes to check the photos.

 

" Going together to the Beauty Saloon. Waiting for the girlfriend to do her hair. Taking selcas while they are talking love sentences. And saying goodbye to the girlfriend with a sweet kiss. Hmmmm, Yoo Bomi is a more romantic and sweet person than I thought. Park Chorong is so lucky to have her. I am so envious of her."

 

She said while she is looking at the photo of Bomi leaning towards Chorong. She is taking this photo from Bomi's back so she can't see what they are doing clearly.

 

But she has already taken the individual photos of Chorong and Bomi so that she can prove that it is them. And she has the other photos of the two talking sweetly and snapping photos.

 

" But this is not a stronge proof yet. Their agencies are like wild tigers. They can solve it easily. I need more proofs."

 

She said.

 

" But I have already decided. I will prove that Yoon Bomi and Park Chorong have a romantic relationship. "

 

She said firmly while she is biting her lower lip and throwing her fist into the air.