Reunion Part III

Scandal

" Where is the book??!!!! "

 

Yookyung shouts as she is angry all the day. She is angry at Jiyoung and she wants to explore all her anger on someone. 

 

She is looking for her book around the dorm. But she can't find it.

 

" May be in Hayoung's room."

 

She thinks and she enters into Hayoung's room. Hayoung is lying on her bed and she is reading the book.

 

Yookyung's face darken and she walks to Hayoung.

 

" Yah!! Oh Hayoung!! "

 

She yells and Hayoung looks up her with round eyes.

 

" Yes, unnie?? "

 

" Yah!! Why you took my book?? Don't you know I am reading it??? "

 

" Umm?? Really?? I don't know. I think you have done this book and so… "

 

" You are telling me that I am yelling you for no reason?? Huh??? You should ask me first before you take my book!!! "

 

" Ummmm, I am sorry."

 

Hayoung said and she gives the book back to her. Yookyung grabs the book and she walks out from the room with wide steps.

 

" What happened to her??? Did she hit at her head or something??? "

 

Hayoung thinks but she forgets about it and decides to takes a nap as she has to go to her Joojoo unnie soon.

 

But Yookyung isn't satisifed yet. She comes back to her room and she is reading the book. But- 

 

" Your cheap footchain!!! "

 

She imagines Jiyoung's face on the paper and hears her voice in her mind. She roughly closes the book.

 

" That Kang Jiyoung. She doesn't deserve with my gift. "

 

She said.

 

" But how she can say my present is cheap??? This is too much."

 

She sighs and she doesn't know how to let out her anger. She wants to hit Jiyoung badly but she can't.

 

 

* Phone ringing *

 

 

She furrows her eyebrows and takes her phone to check the caller.

 

* Kang Jiyoung<3 *

 

She pouts when she sees the caller.

 

" Why she is calling me??? I will not answer it."

 

She says and she puts the phone back on the table. The phone call ends by itself and Yookyung continues to read the book.

 

 

* Phone Ringing *

 

 

But the phone rings again and Yookyung wants to answer it.

 

" No. I shouldn't. She was wrong and there is no way to forgive her."

 

She said to herself and she tries to continue to read the book but her inner mind is too willing to answer the call.

 

She peeks at the phone and she is about to answer the call when it ends.

 

" Huh! The god doesn't want me to answer."

 

She said and she resumes to read the book.

 

 

* Beep Beep *

 

 

She puts the book back on the bed as a text reaches. She checks the phone and it is from Kang Jiyoung.

 

" Aha. What she wants again??? "

 

She opens the message and reads it.

 

" Hong Yookyung. I am now in front of your dorm. Can you please come down to me??? I have something to say."

 

Yookyung raises her eyebrow after reading the text.

 

" She thinks that I will come to her when she calls??? No way! "

 

She thinks and she is about to take the book. But she stops her hand in the air.

 

" But she will have to wait for me."

 

She imagines the poor face of cute Jiyoung while she is pouting and waiting for her. She sighs.

 

" I know she will be waiting till I am coming. I don't want to go but I will have to go. I will have to go and tell her not to find me again. Yes."

 

She said to herself and decides to go down. She walks out from their dorm and takes the elevator to ground floor.

 

She comes out from it and looks around. And she spots a figure who is wearing a thick big black coat from her face to her mid thigh. 

 

She is also waering a black cap and a mask is covered her face. 

 

" Stupid girl."

 

Yookyung whispers and she walks to her.

 

" Yah! "

 

She calls and Jiyoung saw her. She quickly jumps to Yookyung and greets.

 

" Hong Yookyung!! "

 

" Yah! It's already at night and why you are wearing like this??? This seems so stupid."

 

" I don't care. The only thing I care is people not notice me."

 

She said and Yookyung remembers that she is not here for that.

 

" Aham. Kang Jiyoung. I want to tell you one thing. I want you not to call me again as … "

 

" Hong Yookyung~~ See~~~ "

 

She cuts Yookyung off and shows her leg.

 

" What? "

 

Yookyung asks and Jiyoung removes her mask and cap. Then she shows her innocent smile and raise her right leg to Yookyung.

 

" Here~~~ I didn't lose your footchain!!! "

 

Jiyoung said like a kid and Yookyung wants to smile. She is happy as Jiyoung didn't lose it but she remembers that she has to be angry with this girl so she continues to make her angry face.

 

" Yah!! Why did you lie me??? "

 

" Because I want to tease you. I want to see your angry face but you shouted at me and walked away without listening to me till the end. You angry bomb!! "

 

" What angry bomb?? I only know angry bird."

 

" Yes. They are angry birds and you look like the black bird which has the power of bomb. So I call you Angry Bomb. Ha ha ha ha."

 

" Shut up."

 

Yookyung murmurs and she pouts. Jiyoung notices Yookyung's face and so she quickly takes out something from her pocket.

 

" Hong Yookyung~~~ See~ "

 

She shows her two phone keychains. 

 

" Couple keychain?? "

 

" Immm. You are giving me a gift so I want to return you one. You take this and I will take this. Ok?? "

 

She asks but Yookyung doesn't reply. Jiyoung pouts and she takes out Yookyung's phone by herself.

 

" I will put it for you."

 

" Yah!! Who say I will take it?? "

 

" I don't care~~"

 

Jiyoung said and she puts the keychain on Yookyung's phone. Then she puts it on her phone too.

 

She raises both phones together and shows Yookyung 

 

" Aren't they pretty, Hong Yookyung??? "

 

" Imm."

 

" Good. Then what about going out??? My treat!! Hmmm?? "

 

" I'm busy. I have to… "

 

But Jiyoung doesn't listen to her and she links her arm with Yookyung.

 

" Come on~~~ "

 

She then pulls Yookyung from there and Yookyung is dragged by Jiyoung to the bus-stop.

 

And she is now smiling secrety while she lets Jiyoung to drag her.

 

" Kang Jiyoung, you naughty girl. Why you keep doing me to fall in love with you again and again?? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Today's nominatees are Minzy and Pink Blossom."

 

The MC announces and Minzy and Pink Blossom move forward out of the group. They are at the show champion and it is time to announce the champion song.

 

Pink Blossom is currently promoting their new title track 'Mr.Chu'. And Minzy is a famous solo singer. She is also promoting her new single 'Best of me' and so they are worried that they can win this time or not.

 

" Let's see the result!!! "

 

The MC said and the numbers start to run.

 

 

 

Pink Blossom 8200

Minzy 8200

 

 

The number pauses for a second and it starts to run again.

 

 

Pink Blossom 12570

Minzy 8200

 

 

" Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! "

 

The hall is filled with the cheering for Pink Blossom. 

 

" Today's winner is Pink Blossom!!! "

 

The MC announces and Namjoo says thank you words. Then the encore starts and they start to sing the song.

 

The artists greet them and they are now going down from the stage and only the three of them are left there.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

 

" Omo. It's really her!! "

 

" Yoon Bomi!! "

 

But everyone gets wild when Yoon Bomi appears out of blue and she walks up to the stage with a big boquet in her hand.

 

" Bomi-ya~"

 

Chorong is surprised when she sees Bomi right in front of her. Bomi smiles at her and she hands the flower to Chorong. 

 

Chorong doesn't think too much and she pulls Bomi into a hug first.

 

" You are coming back!! "

 

" Yes. I am."

 

Bomi said and she hugs her back. The fans are shouting loudly now and they are taking pictures of the two.

 

Namjoo and Naeun saw this and they become jealous but they have to sing the song first so they can't get fully jealous now.

 

Bomi and Chorong pulls away from each other and Chorong is shy by her own action.

 

" Sorry."

 

She whispers and Bomi just smiles at her. And the encore ends after this. So the two go down from the stage together.

 

Bomi turns to the Pink Blossom members and she asks.

 

" Can I take your unnie for a few minutes?? "

 

" Go ahead."

 

Naeun said uninterestingly as she is still angry with Eunji and she also hates Une Annee members too for that moment.

 

" Unnie. I have something to say."

 

Bomi said and Chorong follows her. The two walk around the building and they are looking for a good place to talk. And they end up in an empty room.

 

They are silent for a few seconds and Bomi asks.

 

" Unnie, are you mad at me?? "

 

" Hmm?? No. But why would I?? "

 

" I couldn't call you because Lizzy unnie took our phones away. I wanted to call you during the tour but I didn't have a chance. So… "

 

" It's ok, Bomi-ya. We are just a fake couple."

 

Chorong said and Bomi becomes sad by this. She regards their relation as a fake one?? 

 

Bomi thinks and she sighs. Chorong remembers something and she said.

 

" Bomi-ya, it's been more than six months that we are pretending like dating. And what do you want to do about it?? "

 

" Umm?? Ahh. I'm ok with it. I mean…… Everyone is thinking like we are really dating and our fans are increasing day by day. And we both don't have lovers so it is ok with me to continue to pretend."

 

" Imm. Me, too."

 

" Good."

 

Both of them are relieved as they both agree to continue their fake relation. They don't want to break up and they are happy now.

 

Bomi takes a box from her coat and she hands it to Chorong.

 

" Gift."

 

" Gift??? "

 

Chorong said and her face goes red all of a sudden. Bomi widens her eyes and she quickly explains.

 

" No unnie. It's not what you think. It is just a simple present. Please open it."

 

Chorong takes a glance at Bomi and then she slowly opens the box. Her eyes went round when she saw a pair of white gloves in the box. They are with cute little bunnies on them.

 

Bomi is nervously rubbing the back of her neck and she said.

 

" Ummmm, it will be December soon and the weather is cooler so I want to give you one."

 

She said while she remembers something Hayoung was saying last night.

 

" Unnies, you know the meanings of gifts??? Giving gloves to someone you love mean you want to hold her hand forever. When she wears the gloves that you give, she will feels the warmth and love you want to give."

 

She smiles by herself and she is watching Chorong's expression. Chorong smiles and she looks at Bomi.

 

" Thank you. They are beautiful and cute."

 

" Immm."

 

And then they fall into silence again. Chorong is thinking about the gift from Bomi. She is happy as she knows that she will feel the warmth of Bomi's hand whenever she uses this gloves.

 

" I …… "

 

" I …… "

 

Both of them said together and they laugh.

 

" You first."

 

" No. You first, unnie."

 

" I didn't expect you to come."

 

Chorong said and Bomi is rubbing her neck in nervousness again.

 

" Yes. I also didn't understand myself. I wanted to come to you and the next thing I know is I am on the stage in front of you."

 

" Whatever, thank you."

 

" It's ok."

 

" Then let's go back. I have to film."

 

" Oh, right."

 

They decide to go back and Chorong sends Bomi to her car before she comes back to her members. Both of them are smiling widely as they are enjoying their own moments.

 

I am really falling for her. Yoon Bomi~~ Yoon Bomi~~ You are going to be crazy because of her.

 

Bomi thinks.

 

 

Why she has to be so cute??? I think I am in love with her more day by day. Bomi-ya, how are you making spells on me??? I can't run away from you.

 

Chorong also thinks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two are so lost in their little own world and so they fail to notice someone at the door. When the two leave the room, Minzy comes out from the back of the room.

 

" What did it mean??? They are not really dating??? "

 

She can't believe what she has heard.

 

" This is my chance. I will take this chance and make Pink Blossom to down."

 

She said as she is still angry for her lose today. Then she smirks.

 

" Park Chorong. You are so dead."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ummmmm, and I think another storm is coming again.