Chance

Scandal

Bomi is walking to her waiting room while she is playing the game with her tablet. She is so concentrated in the game so she doesn't aware of the surrounding.

 

When she turns around the corner, she is about to run into someone but that person is fast enough to catch her up.

 

" Sorry."

 

" Oh, Bomi-ya, you should watch where you are going."

 

Bomi looks up to the familiar voice and she finds that Jiyeon is smiling to her with a beautiful smile.

 

" Ooh. Jiyeon unnie. I'm really sorry."

 

Bomi bows and apologizes. But to her surprise, Jiyeon pouts and she said.

 

" No. I can't accept your apology."

 

" Umm?? Wae??? "

 

Bomi is so afraid and she asks innocently with round eyes. Jiyeon is now glaring her and she doesn't understand why the older girl is doing like this.

 

" Unnie, what did I do wrong??? "

 

" Yah!!! Don't you know your mistake??? "

 

She shouts and Bomi shakes her head furiously. Jiyeon is staring Bomi for a few seconds and she starts to laugh.

 

" Kekke kekke kekke "

 

" Umm?? "

 

Bomi frowns and she looks at Jiyeon with confused eyes. But Jiyeon can't control herself and she is now laughing really hard. 

 

Bomi furrows her eyebrows and she asks.

 

" Unnie, what happened?? "

 

" Ha ha ha. Bomi-ya, you are so cute. Look at your face. It's so priceless."

 

" Umm?? Ahhhh, unnie~~~ You aren't really angry with me??? Aish!! I was afraid to death."

 

Bomi said while she is stumping her feet like a kid. Jiyeon finds it really cute and she pinches Bomi's cheeks lightly.

 

" Awwwww. You cutie!!! "

 

" Unnie~~~ Why you have to trick me??? I thought you really were angry with me and I was afraid to death. You are so bad, unnie~~~ "

 

Bomi said cutely and Jiyeon is grinning happily. While they are having their own sweet moment, a figure is watching them not very far away.

 

" What the hell are they doing in front of everyone's eyes??? "

 

Chorong is watching silently the moment of Jiyeon and Bomi and she is angry for no reason. She is hiding behind the wall and secretly watching the two happy girls.

 

She knows she looks like a stupid girl or she looks a stalker, but she doesn't care. The only thing she cares now is Yoon Bomi who is talking sweetly and laughing with Jiyeon.

 

" Should I go to her??? "

 

Chorong thinks but she shakes her head to remove this thought from her head.

 

" No. No. This is not right. She is not my real girlfriend. I cannot get into her personal life."

 

She thinks and she is about to leave the place when she saw Jiyeon pinching Bomi's cheeks.

 

" Oh My God!!! "

 

Chorong becomes angry and she decides to go to there.

 

" Yes. I am her girlfriend. I have the right to do this."

 

She said to herself and walks to the place where Bomi and Jiyeon are talking.

 

" Bbom-ah~~~ "

 

Chorong uses the most cutest voice of her life and she walks towards Bomi. She notices that Jiyeon's face changes colour when she saw her.

 

Umm?? This senior likes my Bomi??? No way!!!

 

Chorong thinks and she stands in between Bomi and Jiyeon making both of them to be uncomfortable about the situation.

 

" Bbom-ah, I am looking for you and you are here. Ahh, senior Jiyeon, hello."

 

She bows and Jiyeon nods her head. Chorong purposely links her arm with Bomi and she said sweetly.

 

" Bomi-ya, let's go our date tonight. Hmmm?? "

 

" Unnie, wae?? What is happening to you?? "

 

Bomi whispers and she tries to remove Chorong's arm from hers but Chorong doesn't let her to do so. Bomi bites her lower lip and she takes a glance at Jiyeon. And she finds that she has no choice so she decides to play along.

 

" Ummm, Chorong unnie. I… I… I will find some free time tonight."

 

" Good. That's why I love you."

 

Chorong said in purpose but this makes Bomi to widen her eyes. Jiyeon frowns as she doesn't like Chorong's presence here. 

 

But she continues to wear her fake mask and she forces a smile.

 

" Bomi-ya, unnie has to go. My members will be looking for me."

 

" Ah, yes, unnie. See you next time."

 

" Imm. Bye. I will definitely see you again."

 

Jiyeon said it with so much forces and Chorong notices that there is some challange in the words. But she keeps smiling while hugging Bomi's arm and waits for Jiyeon to leave.

 

Jiyeon glares her before she goes and Chorong releases Bomi's arm when Jiyeon disappears at the corner.

 

" Huh! Pretending is really hard."

 

Chorong said and she looks at Bomi. But Bomi is looking at her with blank expression.

 

" Wae?? "

 

" What are you doing, unnie??? "

 

" Umm?? What I am doing?? "

 

Chorong asks her back and Bomi sighs.

 

" We both know it. Unnie, why you pretended like this in front of Jiyeon unnie??? "

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! You are now taking her side?? "

 

Chorong asks and Bomi shakes her head.

 

" No. But she is a senior and I have to respect on her."

 

Bomi said and Chorong sighs.

 

" Bomi-ya, believe me. She want to be more than a senior to you."

 

" What?? "

 

" I can see it from her eyes. Believe me."

 

Chorong said and Bomi doesn't say a word. Chorong continues.

 

" I don't care what is your realtion with her. But I am just taking care of my image. The way you two talking was so sweet and I was afraid what if the paparazzi saw this??? Everyone know that I am your girlfriend and they will think that you are cheating on me with her. So both our images can be ruined."

 

Chorong explains so long nervously and Bomi sighs.

 

" We are not at the relation as you said. And Jiyeon unnie is just friendly to me. She doesn't have any weird things on me like you said."

 

Bomi said and Chorong shakes her head.

 

" No, Bomi-ya. I am really telling the truth."

 

" It's enough, unnie. I have already said that we are normal friends. There is no need for you to worry."

 

Bomi is nearly to shout and Chorong becomes sad because of it. She bites the inner part of her cheek and prevents the tears not to fall. 

 

Bomi on the other hand feels sorry as she has almost shouted Chorong and she sighs.

 

" I am sorry, unnie. I didn't mean to shout at you. I… I… Don't worry. I will be your girlfriend till we can announce the break up and there will be no more scandal with me during this."

 

Bomi said. But Chorong doesn't answer her as she is afriad that Bomi will notice her crack voice.

 

" But unnie, please don't treat Jiyeon unnie like this in the future. She is a close friend of mine. And she has no intention with me like you said. Even if she has feelings for me like you said, there is no your business. So don't try to involve in my personal life."

 

Bomi said firmly as she doesn't want Chorong to fight with Jiyeon like today in the future. She too, notices the glare of Jiyeon but she is the senior. So this is their duty to avoid the challange. All she can do is to tell Chorong.

 

I hope you will understand me, Chorong unnie. Please don't misunderstand.

 

Bomi thinks in her head and she takes a secret glances at Chorong who is lowering her head. Bomi knows that Chorong doesn't like the way she talks but she has no choice. 

 

I have to make up with her.

 

Bomi thinks and she is about to talk something when Hayoung runs towards them.

 

" Bomi unnie!! There you are!! "

 

" Hayoung-na, wae??? "

 

" Unnie, you should come back to waiting room now."

 

" Wae?? What happened?? "

 

" Eunji unnie. She receives a message from WGM stuffs that this week shooting will be the last episode. And she is now……… "

 

Hayoung doesn't continue as Chorong is also here with them and she signals Bomi with her eyes. Bomi understands what Hayoung means and she nods.

 

" Arasso. I will be back right now."

 

" Imm."

 

Hayoung said and she goes away from them. Bomi turns back to Chorong and she said.

 

" I have to go now. We will talk about it later."

 

She said and she runs after Hayoung. Chorong is looking at Bomi's back till she disappears and she whispers.

 

" Wae?? Why can't I involve in your life??? I am nothing to you???? "

 

She then sighs and said.

 

" Can't you give me a chance to protect my place beside you, Yoon Bomi???? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hayoung is sitting on the bench near Han River. She is checking her watch for numerous times and she looks at the way where Namjoo will come.

 

5:15am

 

Hayoung sighs and she wonders why Namjoo is late today. 

 

" I think she cannot come today, too."

 

It is her third day of waiting for Namjoo for her morning exercise. But she is not lucky everyday. Namjoo doesn't come and she doesn't have a chance to meet her.

 

" I think I have to go."

 

She thinks and she is about to stand up when she saw a figure in the middle of the morning mist.

 

" Huh?? "

 

Hayoung carefully looks at that person and she saw Namjoo jogging while putting the earplug in her ears.

 

" Lucky to me."

 

She whispers and she walks to there. Namjoo doesn't see her and she passes Hayoung.

 

" Unnie."

 

She calls the older girl but Namjoo doesn't hear. Hayoung follows her and she calls her again.

 

" Namjoo unnie!! "

 

She calls again and Namjoo stops her steps.

 

" Namjoo unnie!! Wait!! "

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo turns towards her.

 

" You- "

 

Namjoo eyes change when she saw Hayoung. She glares Hayoung and she is about to go away but Hayoung's grabs her hand.

 

" Unnie, wait."

 

" Don't touch me."

 

Namjoo shouts and she pushes Hayoung away. But Hayoung doesn't give up and she stands in front of Namjoo.

 

" Unnie, please let me explain first."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo glares her.

 

" What explain?? Huh?? You are about to say that all are mistakes??? I am enough with your lies. So thanks you."

 

Namjoo said and she is about to go away when Hayoung stops her again.

 

" Unnie, let me explain first. This is so important for me so please listen to me."

 

" I DON'T WANT TO!!! MOVE AWAY!! "

 

" No, unnie. You have to listen to me today."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo doesn't want to listen to her. She tries to walk away while shouting.

 

" MOVE!! "

 

" No. I LOVE YOU!!! "

 

 

* Slap *

 

 

Hayoung is shut up when she saw a shadow and feels a sharp pain on her cheek. Namjoo bites her lower lip as she is now trying to hold her tears. She then whispers.

 

" Love??? You dare to say love??? You are a lier and you dare to say love??? Huh?? Don't you ashame of yourself?? "

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung is now lowering her head.

 

" Unnie, I know I am at the wrong. I deserve to be punished."

 

She said and she looks at Namjoo.

 

" You can slap me as much as you like. But please listen to me after that."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo inhales heavily. She then raises her hand again.

 

* Slap *

 

" You are not giving up yet?? "

 

She said while tears start to roll down on her face. Hayoung also is crying and she said.

 

" No. I am not giving up. I have been waiting for you the whole time and why I have to give up when I meet you now. I have to explain you."

 

" Yah!! Oh Hayoung!! Don't try to play with me, please!!! "

 

Namjoo said and she starts to hit Hayoung with her fist. Hayoung doesn't say a word and she lets Namjoo to hit her as much as she likes.

 

" You bad girl!!! I hate you!! I hate you because you lied me."

 

She said and she falls onto the ground like a toy which breaks its strings. She is now crying really hard and Hayoung kneels in front of her.

 

" Namjoo unnie. I am really sorry. But let me explain. You are misunderstanding."

 

She said and Namjoo doesn't say a word. She decides to listen to Hayoung, like the unnies said as she doesn't want to get regret later. She decides to give Hayoung a chance.

 

Hayoung inhales and she carefully explains Namjoo.

 

" Unnie, I admit that I first followed you because I want to show that I can get an innocent girl like you. Because I think I will not fall in love with anyone, I think I am safe to follow you. But unnie, things changed and the conditions become unexpected."

 

Hayoung said and she looks at Namjoo who is sobbing softly. She feels sorry for Namjoo and she is blaming on herself as she is the one who makes Namjoo to cry.

 

" Unnie, I start to have feeling for you and before I know myself, I am falling for you already. I don't even understand myself but my heart is telling me one thing. Unnie, I love you. I really love you."

 

Hayoung said and she waits for Namjoo's reaction. But the older gir doesn't say anything and she is just crying. Hayoung exhales heavily and she said.

 

" Unnie, believe me or not is your own decision. But please understand my love for you. I am about to die of missing you these days that I couldn't meet you. Namjoo unnie, you wins over me. I am lost this time. And I am sorry for everything."

 

She said and she lowers her head. Namjoo looks up to Hayoung and she raises her hand again. And then she starts to hit Hayoung's chest.

 

" Yah!! Oh Hayoung!! You think sorry can solve everything?? I was hurt. I was hurt because of you!!! How will you do for me??? I hate you!!! And I hate myself!!! "

 

Namjoo stops and her hands drop on Hayoung's thighs.

 

" How can't I hate you??? Although as much as I want to hate you, I can't. I can't hate you, Oh Hayoung!!! I can't!!! I hate myself!!! "

 

She said and she is now crying really hard. Hayoung sighs and she dares herself to pulls Namjoo to her. She hugs her and Namjoo is pulled to her easily.

 

" I am sorry, unnie. I am sorry. I was wrong."

 

Hayoung whispers and she pads Namjoo's back slowly. Namjoo hestitates for a few seconds and she becomes relax in Hayoung's arms. She moves closer to Hayoung's embrace and whispers.

 

" I will not forgive you if you make me cry again. And you have to prove me that you really love me."

 

Hayoung smiles on Namjoo's head and she nods.

 

" Yes, unnie. I promise. I will make you happy with me. I swaer with all my heart. I will be a good lover for you."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo pulls herself away from Hayoung. She then wipes her tears like a kid which makes Hayoung to smile. Namjoo sobs faintly and she said.

 

" Who said I accept your apology??? "

 

" Umm?? You still don't??? You still don't believe me?? "

 

Hayoung asks while she is ruffling her hair. Namjoo gives her a cute glare and she pouts.

 

" How can I??? You admitted with your own mouth that you are a player and also a lier. It will be my false when you will leave me in the future."

 

" Unnie, how can you say like this??? I am so crazily in love with you and how can I leave you. I will not suicide myself because I can die when you leave me."

 

Haypung said and Namjoo pouts.

 

" You becomes a player with those sweet words. Right?? "

 

" No, unnie. I am sweet only to you. "

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo sighs. She then stands up.

 

" What are you doing?? Don't you stand?? "

 

Hayoung shakes her head.

 

" No. I will not stand up although you say yes and accept my apology."

 

" Yah!! Oh Hayoung~~~ You want to threaten me??? Hmmm?? "

 

" Yes. I will have to do if it is necessary."

 

Hayoung said and she continues to kneel down on the road. Namjoo is worried as she is afraid of people saw them and she said.

 

" Hayoung-na, stand up."

 

" Say yes, first."

 

" Alright. So stand up."

 

" No. Say."

 

Hayoung is playing with Namjoo and Namjoo can't find any other solution. So she sighs and said.

 

" Ok. I accept."

 

" Unnie, what did you say?? "

 

" I said I accept your apology."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung is now smiling widely. 

 

" Really??? You really??? "

 

" Imm."

 

Namjoo nods and Hayoung asks her another question.

 

" Unnie, then will you accept me?? Will you accept my heart??? I placed you in my heart and I want to give it to you. Can you please keep my heart for me?? "

 

Hayoung asks and Namjoo lowers her head in embrassement. She never exprects that she wil get a confession in the middle of the street.

 

" Unnie, I love you. With all my love. Do you love me like the way I like you??? "

 

" Yah~~ What are you saying??? I don't understand."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung decides to use the old way again.

 

" Unnie, I will not stand up until you say you love me."

 

" Huh~ You want to play? "

 

Namjoo said and she starts to go away. Hayoung widens her eyes and she shouts.

 

" Unnie, Namjoo unnie!! Where are you going??? "

 

" I want to have a morning exercise with my new girlfriend. So it is your decision. Stay there or follow me."

 

Namjoo said and she continues to walk as she is too shy to face Hayoung. 

 

But Hayoung on the other hand widens her eyes and she is so surprised.

 

" Umm?? Unnie, you… you accepted me??? OMG!!! Unnie, really??? "

 

Hayoung asks again and again and she stands up to follow Namjoo.

 

" Ahh. My leg."

 

But she is kneeling for a long time and so her leg is hurt. But she doesn't care it as happiness and joy is overwhelming her whole body and so she runs towards Namjoo while leaping.

 

" Unnie, really??? "

 

She asks and Namjoo nods while she is smilimg shyly.

 

" Ha ha. Now I can have Namjoo unnie!!! "

 

Hayoung shouts happily and Namjoo pouts.

 

" Yah!! Don't shout. It's so embrassing."

 

" Sorry. But I am so happy."

 

Hayoung said and she dares herself to hold onto Namjoo's hand. But lucky to her, Namjoo doesn't jerk her hand this time.

 

" Unnie. Thanks you. For giving me a chance."

 

Namjoo also smiles and she whispers.

 

" Yes. I am also glad. To give you a chance."

 

Then they both walk along the street like a normal couple. They both are happy and they think that they are now reaching to the ninth cloud.

 

Everything is beautiful for them and they think that they are now heading to the love world of them along the road of the romance.

 

 

Now they can't think of the paparazzi catch them or fans see them. At that moment, the most important is the person beside them.

 

 

As long as their hands are intertwined, they think that everyday will be a fine day for them.