Party

Scandal

" Quick!! Quick!! "

 

" We are doing, Bomi unnie. Calm down."

 

" But they said the car is waiting."

 

" Ok. Ok. We are done."

 

" Where is Yookyung??? "

 

Bomi looks around the dorm and she is looking for Yookyung.

 

" I'm here unnie. I'm arranging my shirts."

 

" WHAT!!! "

 

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! "

 

Bomi shouts and she enters into Yookyung's room. Eunji and Hayoung also follow her and they saw Yookyung, really arranging her shirts.

 

" Yah!! You have many time to arrange your shirts according to their brands and colours. We have to go to the party now."

 

" I know. I have already bathed. I am waiting for you."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yep."

 

Yookyung said and she takes the jacket on her bed. 

 

" Now let's go."

 

She said and the three members roll their eyes. Yookyung is known as the cleanest and most neat person in their group. No. No. No. She is the most neat and tidy person in K-pop.

 

She usually spends her times by making things neat and tidy in her room. She said that she will have allergic if her skin touches even a powder of dust. Hong Yookyung is this kind of person who loves to stay quiet and clean.

 

Her twin, Oh Hayoung is the total opposite to her. She loves to date and date and date. Her dating scandals are always the headline news of the newspaper. But even the manager can't say her so they just let her to do as she wants.

 

Another member, Jung Eunji is the most friendly and welcome member of the group. She is the one who is the most active one in the variety shows and thus she has the greatest fanbase in Une Annee.

 

Leader Yoon Bomi is the most proud person in the group. She doen't like to talk to anyone but she always shows the best side of her to the fans. And she is doing as a MC at weekly idol.

 

And now, they are looking at Yookyung's back in disbelif as the later is going out from the door and coming down to the car.

 

The four members of Une Annee reach to the beauty saloon and they do their make-up and hair there.

 

" What do you want to do about your hair?? "

 

Hayoung looks at the hair stylist and she smiles at her.

 

" I don't know. Do as you like unnie."

 

" Then I will tie it like Yookyung."

 

" Yes."

 

She said and after they have done their hair, the stylists take their dresses and they change into them.

 

" Wow. Thi dress is so beautiful."

 

Bomi smiles and she said. She is wearing the navy dress and Eunji with the crimson one.

 

" Hot!! Hot!! Hot!! "

 

Suddenly Eunji shouts and they turn to see Yookyung and Hayoung who are coming out with suits. 

 

" OMG!! "

 

Bomi joins Eunji and the two friends sequeeze. Hayoung and Yookyung are laughing in embrassment. Hayoung is wearing navy suit and Yookyung with the similar crimson one.

 

This is Une Annee style. When they have to go to party, they choose Yookyung and Hayoung to wear the suits and they go to there like two couples.

 

" Let's go."

 

Manager Lizzy takes them to the party place and they enter into the hall.

 

" Ahhh. Une Annee!! Come. Come. Come."

 

The party man who is also the owner of their partner company greets them and he leads them in the hall. This is the party which is held as the premarriage of him.

 

" Oh. I'm having a headache."

 

Bomi said and she holds onto Hayoung's arm. Hayoung smiles and she takes the leader to one table which is away from the dance floor.

 

" Ahh. What should we do now?? "

 

Eunji asks while she is tapping on Yookyung's arm. Yookyung is thinking and she asks her back.

 

" What do you want to do?? "

 

" Awww, Naeun-sshi?? "

 

Eunji points to the place where the three Pink Blossom members are standing.

 

" Should I go to her??? "

 

She asks to Yookyung and the later nods her head.

 

" Immm."

 

" But I am afraid. Her members are beside her."

 

" Wae, unnie?? You will have to marry her soon so it is ok to go and greet her. And her members will like it, too."

 

" Are you sure?? "

 

" Yes. Believe me."

 

Yookyung said and Eunji looks up her.

 

" I don't dare to go alone. Please come with me."

 

" Me??? "

 

" Yes. Please~~~ "

 

Eunji keeps saying and Yookyung nods.

 

" Alright. Alright. I will come with you."

 

" Yay!! That's my Kyung Kyung. Let's go."

 

Eunji said and they both walk together to Pink Blossom members.

 

" Naeun-sshi?? "

 

Eunji calls to the girl who is just standing there with an orange juice in her hand and talking to her members.

 

" Eunji-sshi."

 

Naeun is also surprised when she sees Eunji in front of her. She is staring at Eunji who is so beautiful with this dress.

 

Eunji also stares at Naeun. Namjoo is wearing the violet dress and Chorong with the dark green dress. Both of them are beautiful but in Eunji's mind, she thinks that Naeun's silvery dress is the best.

 

" You are so beautiful."

 

" So do you. And thanks."

 

Naeun said while she is blushing. She suddenly remembers about he members and she introdue them to Eunji.

 

" This is my members. Chorong unnie and Namjoo."

 

" It's nice to meet you."

 

" Nice to meet you."

 

Eunji greets them and Naeun takes a glance at Yookyung to whom Eunji is linking her arm.

 

" Ahh. Naeun-sshi. This is my member, Yookyung. And the others are nowhere to be seen."

 

She said and she laughs along with them. Pink Blossom members find that Eunji is a nice person to talk with and they can freely talk to her like their old friend.

 

But Naeun is not that much happy.

 

She keeps looking at the linking arms of Yookyung and Eunji. She knows that Eunji and Yookyung are members so they may be close but the inner part of her is telling her that Eunji is about to marry her. So she doesn't want anyone to come that close to Eunji.

 

" I feel like I am stupid."

 

She whispers as she knows that she can't feel like this. They still don't close to each other but Naeun has already regarded Eunji as hers.

 

And so she is glaring at Yookyung for no reason.

 

" Bo-ra?? Why she is looking at me like this?? "

 

At that time, Yookyung notices Naeun's weird stare and she becomes uneasy because of it. But Eunji doesn't notice anything and she is now talking with Chorong and Namjoo.

 

" Unnies!! "

 

At that time, Hayoung comes to them and she bows to the three members of Pink Blossom.

 

" Hello, seniors."

 

" Yes, hello."

 

The three bow to her back and Hayoung turns to the two.

 

" Unnies, Bomi unnie said that she has a headache and I went to take some drink for her. But when I came back, she was not there."

 

" Umm??? Did she go back to dorm?? "

 

" I don't know. When I called her, her phone is off."

 

Hayoung explains and she then looks at the Pink Blossom members unwillingly.

 

" OMG…"

 

She saw the beauty in front of her own eyes and she looks at her carefully. She is forgetting to blink as she is so lost in staring at Namjoo.

 

She thinks at that time that her heart has electroculated by Namjoo.

 

" Aham. Aham."

 

Yookyung notices Hayoung's creepy eyes and so she makes a fake cough. 

 

" Eunji unnie, let's go to find Bomi unnie. "

 

" Oh, yes. I have to go. See you next time."

 

Eunji said and she bows to the Pink Blossom members before she is pulled away by Yookyung. Hayoung is left at there and she is trying to say something.

 

" Hayoung-na!! Come."

 

Eunji calls to her and so Hayoung bows to them and she follows her members. But the three Pink Blossom members do not aware of Hayoung's action.

 

" Naeun-na, why aren't you happy to meet your husband??? You are always talking about her."

 

" No. I was annoyed by that giant girl."

 

" Who is giant girl??? "

 

" The one Eunji-sshi is linking arms. "

 

" Hong Yookyung?? "

 

" Right."

 

" OMG!! Our Naeunie is jealous!!! "

 

Chorong teases Naeun and the younger girl blushes. Namjoo also laughs along with them. While they are having their happy time, Chorong puts her glass on the counter and Namjoo asks.

 

" Where are you going, unnie?? "

 

" I will go to have some fresh air. Enjoy."

 

She said and she walks out from the hall. 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Yookyung and Eunji are puling Hayoung away from Pink Blossom.

 

" Wae, unnies?? "

 

" Yah!! Why are you staring at Kim Namjoo like this?? "

 

" Ummm?? She is beautiful so I stared her. That's all."

 

" But she is the sister of my soon-to-be wife. What if they will think that we are rude??? "

 

Eunji said and Hayoung shakes her head.

 

" Unnie, don't worry too much. I will not make you uneasy but I will mind my own business."

 

" What business??? "

 

" Hmm?? "

 

Hayoung flashes a smile that can kill all her fans and she said.

 

" I broke up with Kris oppa yesterday and I need new date. So, I have to do something."

 

Hayoung said and Yookyung and Eunji look at each other as they understand what the youngest mean.

 

" Yah, she is known as Miss Innocent. Let her be innocent by herself. Don't do funny things, Hayoung-na."

 

Eunji tries to say and Hayoung shakes her head.

 

" That's why I want to date her. I want to test that I can get Miss Innocent or not. I want to know what I can do. Unnies, I will make sure to date her. Let's see Miss Innocent can be still innocent if she meets with Oh Hayoung."

 

Hayoung said while she is smiling. And Eunji and Yookyung don't know what to say more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong walks out from the hall and she comes to the small garden near the hall.

 

" Aish, the smells of the perfumes make me dizzy."

 

She whispers and walks along the path under the moonlight.

 

" Park Chorong??? "

 

She hears a voice and she looks at in front of her to see Yoon Bomi standing not far away from her. Chorong raises her eyebrows and she said.

 

" Aww. Yoon Bomi."

 

" What are you doing here?? "

 

" I was a little dizzy in the hall so I came out to have some fresh air."

 

Chorong answers. Bomi walks towards her and she smirks.

 

" Really??? I thought you are here to take a walk hoping that your legs and hands will be longer."

 

" Yah!!! "

 

Chorong shouts at Bomi. But the later seems she doesn't mind at all.

 

" Park Chorong, Park Chorong. I bet you are happy as your member can marry to my member. Well, our Eunji is the best thus everyone wants to have her. You should be happy."

 

" Bo-ra??? Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! What are you thinking to say me like this?? For us, our Naeun is a precious baby, too. We love her as much as you love your member. If you want to say something like- Ahhhhhhhh "

 

Suddenly, Chorong steps in her own long dress and she skips. She is about to fall on the ground when Bomi suddenly grabs her by the waist.

 

" Ooh."

 

" Hey, you should watch your step."

 

Bomi said as she winks at Chorong who has to hold on her shoulder. Chorong feels so annoying and she tries to removes Bomi from her.

 

" Yah!! Go away!! "

 

She tries to push Bomi but she can't.

 

" Ahhhh. Ahhh. Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! Why are you pulling my hair?? "

 

" No, I didn't."

 

Bomi said and she also tries to move away from Chorong but she can't.

 

" Yah!!! Release me!! "

 

" I want to!!! But my bracelet is hooked with your hair!! "

 

" What!! "

 

Chorong is nearly to shout at Bomi when someone appears behind them.

 

" Park Chorong-sshi?? "

 

Both of them frozes at that spot. Bomi has to put her hand on Chorong's shoulder so that the later will not be hurt.

 

" Park Chorong-sshi?? "

 

Bomi widens her eyes due to the familiar voice. 

 

" Park Chorong."

 

" What?? "

 

" RUN!!!!! "

 

She said and she starts to run while she is pulling Chorong together with her.

 

" Yah!! Why are we running?? "

 

" She is the paparazzi. If she saw us in that position, she will think that something ia happening between us."

 

" What!!! "

 

Chorong still doesn't understand anything but she is dragged by Bomi to the toilet. They enter into there and lock the door.

 

" What happened, Yoon Bomi?? "

 

" She is Im Nana, the paparazzi from Scandal news. She keeps following us and trying to write about us. "

 

" What?? Then why you have to run like this?? "

 

" Are you that stupid??? Now, I have to put my hand on your shoulder. What if she saw us like this and takes photo??? We will be on the front page tomorrow on their Scandal News."

 

Bomi explains. Chorong sighs as she was right. Scandal News is famous for its latest scandals about the celebrities. If the paparazzi saw them in this position, they will be really in the scandal tomorrow.

 

" Was she following us??? "

 

" I don't know. But I can say that she is so annoying. I don't want to talk with her."

 

Bomi said and she removes her hand from Chorong's shoulder. But the older girl sheirk in pain.

 

" Ahh. Ahh. Easy. I'm hurt."

 

" Ara. Ara. Come on. We need to unhook my bracelet from your hair."

 

Bomi said and she starts to pull her hand from Chorong's hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. It's hurt!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Where is she going??? "

 

Nana thinks while she is watching Chorong from a far.

 

" She is going out from the hall."

 

She said to herself. Then she drinks her glass in one shot and follows Chorong. Chorong is walking towards the garden and Nana is surprised by that.

 

" Why she goes to the garden?? Right. It is a nice place to date so she must come here to meet her secret lover."

 

She said to herself and keeps following Chorong.

 

" Omo."

 

She is surprised when she saw another person at there.

 

" Ha ha. I think my guess is right."

 

She thinks and she continues to watch them. 

 

" Who is this??? Wow. This is unexpected."

 

She said and watches them but she can't clearly see the other's face. And she also can't hear what they are saying.

 

" OMG!!! "

 

She is about to scream when she saw that the another girl suddenly hugs Chorong.

 

" Omo. Omo. What are they doing?? "

 

She said and she decides to catch them now. She comes out from the hiding place and calls them.

 

" Park Chorong?? "

 

The two stop what they are doing and Nana calls them again.

 

" Park Chorong-sshi?? "

 

She calls and the two suddenly run away from her.

 

" Yah!!! Why are you running?? Wait!! Park Chorong-sshi!!! "

 

She shouts and run after them. The two are so fast and they enter into the bathroom before she can see who is the other girl.

 

" Huh?? They think they can run away from me if they hide in the toilet??? I'm Im Nana, the greatest paparazzi in South Korea. "

 

She said to herself and then she is hiding near the door.

 

" Ahhhh. Ahhhh. It's hurt!!! "

 

" Wait. Wait. Wait a minute. It is about to finish."

 

Nana widens her eyes at the noises.

 

" OMG!!! What they are doing? "

 

She thinks and she has to cover so that no sound will come out from her.

 

" Ahhhh. Ahhh. Yoon Bomi!!! "

 

" It's done."

 

She hears a scream and then the whole toilet is silent. Nana can't believe her own ears. 

 

" What they are really doing here?? "

 

She whispers and prepares her camera. At that time, she hears the lock sound and she knows that they will come out soon.

 

" Is she here?? "

 

" I don't know. But I think she lost us."

 

Ah ha. They think that they can trick me??? 

 

Nana thinks and she waits patiently for them to come out. At that time, the door opens and the two come out from the toilet.

 

" Hello, Park Chorong-sshi!!! "

 

Nana said as she comes out from her hiding place. Both Chorong and Bomi are frightened to saw her suddenly in front of them.

 

" What are you- Omo. Is this our leader Yoon Bomi??? What are you guys doing in the toilet??? "

 

She said and Bomi leans towards Chorong's ear.

 

" Answer her as you like. I'm going."

 

" Wh… What?? What I have to tell?? "

 

" Everything you like. Bye bye."

 

Bomi whispers and she then walks away from there before Nana can take a photo. But Chorong was left there without knowing what to do. Nana looks at the back of Bomi and she turns towards to Chorong again.

 

" Chorong-sshi, are you guys that close??? "

 

" No. I … I… I mean yes. We know each other. It is possible for us to know as we both have to go to music shows."

 

Chorong said and she decides to leave here as soon as possible.

 

" I have to be in the hall so I am going."

 

" Wait!! Wait!! Park Chorong-sshi!! "

 

But Chorong doesn't turn back and so Nana is left there alone.

 

" It is so strange. Why they have to meet secretly in the garden??? And they seem they are really close."

 

She remembers how they hugged each other and how Bomi put her arm over Chorong's shoulder. They really look like a couple who have to meet secretly.

 

She widens her eyes.

 

" By chance, I think I can guess the secret lover now."

 

She nods and whispers.

 

" Yoon Bomi may be the secret lover of Park Chorong. This is so possible."

 

She talks to herself and decides to find out the truth.

 

" If you are really dating, you can't run away from my hand."

 

She then smiles widely.

 

" I think I can find out a new cute and lovely couple of famous idols again. I bet this will be a new hot topic soon."