Except Chomi

Scandal

* Phone Ringing *

 

" Ahh."

 

Yookyung wakes up suddenly due to the noisy ringing of her phone. She has a late schedule last night so she feels sleepy still.

 

She doesn't want to answer the call so she just let the phone to hang up by auto.

 

 

* phone ringing *

 

" What the- "

 

She mutters when the phone rings again. She angrily searches for her phone on the table beside her without opening her eyes.

 

" Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!! "

 

She whispers sleepily and finally she can find the noisy phone.

 

She checks the phone clock and widens her eyes.

 

" Seriously 3:00am??? "

 

She murmurs and sighs as the phone hangs up again. She knows that she will have a good lecture again.

 

 

* phone ringing *

 

She sighs and slides the green button to answer the call.

 

" Yah!!! Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

Yookyung has to pull the phone away from her ear as Jiyoung's voice is too loud.

 

" Ahh, Jiyoung-na. Wae?? "

 

" I hate you!! I hate you, cheater."

 

" Umm?? I don't cheat you."

 

" Liar!!! I saw you two with both my eyes."

 

" What?? "

 

" And you even shhh me out."

 

" WHAT??? "

 

Yookyung becomes confused and confused.

 

" I walked along in the park and I saw you with So Nyeo Shi Dae, Seo Hyun. You two were reading self-improving book and you two seem you were so happy."

 

" Yah, Kang Jiyoung!!! Are you sleep talking?? "

 

" No. Listen till the end. You two were so happy and I became angry. I walked to you and told you to come with me. But you shouted me to move away fron you. Then you two resumed to read again."

 

Yookyung grips the phone tightly and she becomes sweaty. She is now being scolded by Jiyoung for something she never did.

 

" I woke up suddenly and I was so angry. How dare you cheat on me with that angel-like girl??? Don't you know she is my bestfriend??? "

 

Jiyoung is shouting and Yookyung asks.

 

" Where did you see me and her?? "

 

" In my dream!!! "

 

" What?? "

 

" You dared to cheat on me with my bestfriend in my dream???!!! "

 

" No. I didn't. Wait. What are you talking?? You are scolding me because I cheated in your dream?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Jiyoung!!! What the hell!! It is only 3:00am in the morning and I just sleep because I had a late schedule. And you called me in the middle of the night to say this??? "

 

" Wae?? Wae?? Wae?? "

 

" Yah~~~ I have to wake up early. If you are disturbing me like this, how can I have enough sleep?? "

 

" I don't care!!! For me, you loyal to me is the most important!!! "

 

Yookyung ruffles her hair and she said.

 

" Jiyoung-na, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to cheat on you in your dream. So can you please let me to sleep again??? "

 

" No."

 

" Huh! Wae????? "

 

Yookyung resumes to lie down on the bed. 

 

" What if the dream will come true?? Sometimes, people can have their future as dreams. Right?? "

 

Jiyoung said.

 

" No, it can't be. I don't know her in person. And I bet she is not a kind of person who will date her best friend's girlfriend."

 

" I don't care!!! I believe in her but I don't believe in you!!! She has long legs and an extremely beautiful face."

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung doesn't know herself but her eyelids drop downward by theirselves.

 

" Hong Yookyung, you have to promise me that you will not talk to her or look at her when you meet. Arasso??? "

 

" …………… "

 

" Hong Yookyung??? "

 

" ………… "

 

" Yah!!! Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

" Huh?? Yes?? What?? "

 

" Are you sleeping?? "

 

" No? "

 

" Yah!! I am talking to you but you dare to sleep???!!! Hong Yookyung!!! I am not talking to you anymore!!! "

 

" I am sorry. I am sooooo sorry. I didn't sleep. I just ………………………… "

 

The voice becomes shallow and shallow and Jiyoung knows that Yookyung is falling asleep again.

 

" Yah!!! Hong Yookyung!! We are over!!! "

 

She said and she hangs up the phone. But Yookyung doesn't hear it and she is now explaining that she didn't cheat on her in her dream. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" This can't be!!! "

 

Hayoung shouts while she is reading the newspaper. On the front page, the photo of Kai and her laughing together is taking place.

 

" Is Une Annee Oh Hayoung dating again??? "

 

She reads the content run through.

 

" Me and Exo Kai??? "

 

Hayoung furrows her eyebrows.

 

" They think I will date another Exo member?? I don't want to make the same group members to fight with each other becauee of me."

 

She folds the newspaper angrily.

 

" And I have Joojoo unnie now. Why I have to date the others??? "

 

She is talking while Yookyung enters into the room like a zombie.

 

" Hayoung-na. Help me. I want to sleep. And I want to make up with Jiyoung, too. Give me some advice."

 

She said while she is leaning on Hayoung's shoulder. Hayoung looks at Yookyung and asks.

 

" What happened to you?? "

 

" I didn't have any sleep because of Jiyoung. And now, she is angry with me for some reason I didn't do."

 

" Awww."

 

" I have to make up with her before she break up with me. She thought that I was cheating on her with someone I don't know."

 

" Cheating on her with soneone I don't know……… "

 

" Yes. So, I … ahh."

 

Hayoung suddenly stands up which makes Yookyung to fall onto the couch they are sitting. She rubs her head and said.

 

" Yah!! Maknae!! Why are you - "

 

" Unnie, I have to go now."

 

" Where??? "

 

" To Joojoo unnie."

 

She said and she runs out from the room like a flash without turning back to Yookyung. She runs to the parking lot and enters her car.

 

She then drives off her car and calls someone.

 

" Hello, Naeun unnie."

 

" Oh, yes, Hayoung-na."

 

" Unnie, I want to ask you a question."

 

" About your scandal??? "

 

" Ummm??? You've already known??? What about Joojoo unnie?? "

 

" This morning, she read the newspaper. Then she saw your scandal. She didn't eat the breakfast and entered her room. And she didn't come out from there since that time."

 

" You didn't have schedule?? "

 

" Only at night."

 

Naeun said and Hayoung smiles.

 

" Arasso, unnie. Thank you. I am coming to your dorm now."

 

" What??!! "

 

" Bye, unnie. See you."

 

" Wait!! Hayoung-na!! Hayoung-na!! "

 

But Hayoung hangs up the phone and she changes her direction. She stops on the way to buy lunch for the Pink Blossom members and she drives to the Pink Blossom dorm.

 

She takes the elevator and walks to the Pink Blossom dorm. She then presses the door bell and waits for someone to open the door. And about five seconds later, Chorong opens the door for her.

 

" Come in, Hayoung-na."

 

" Unnie, I bought lunch for you."

 

" Oh, you don't have to. But thank you."

 

Chorong takes the packs from Hayoung and she enters into the kitchen. Hayoung bows to Naeun who is watching TV in the living room and she follows Chorong.

 

" Chorong unnie. I didn't cheat on Joojoo unnie."

 

" Hmmm?? I believe you."

 

Chorong said while she is putting the lunch in the plates. Hayoung helps her and she said.

 

" Unnie, can I eat lunch with Joojoo unnie in her room?? I heard that she didn't eat breakfast."

 

" Sure. Take that."

 

" Thank you, unnie."

 

Hayoung said and she takes the tray from Chorong. And she looks at Chorong and about to say something but she shuts up by herself.

 

Chorong is pretending like as normal as possible and she is doing her own works. So Hayoung decides to go to Namjoo's room.

 

She comes out from the kitchen and asks Naeun who is taking a glance at her.

 

" Where is Joojoo unnie's room."

 

" The one with the sign 'Princess Joo' "

 

" Thanks."

 

Hayoung said and she turns to the way that Naeun shows. And she saw the sign on the door which is at the right side of the corridore. She knocks on the door.

 

" Joojoo unnie. It's me. I am coming in."

 

She said and she opens the door. Lucky to her, Namjoo doesn't lock the door. Hayoung slowly opens the door and she enters the room.

 

" Joojoo unnie?? "

 

She calls and Namjoo who is lying on the bed becomes stiff. She knows this voice too well and she doesn't know why she is here.

 

" Unnie, let's have lunch together."

 

Hayoung said and she puts the tray on the table. Then she sits beside Namjoo and tries to remove the blanket which is covering her face.

 

" Unnie??? Namjoo unnie?? I know you are not sleeping."

 

She said and pulls the blanket away from Namjoo with force.

 

" Yah!! "

 

Namjoo sits up and she shouts. She is planning to scold Hayoung but all her anger disappears when she meets with Hayoung's pleading eyes which are looking at her.

 

" Unnie, I am here because I want to explain you. I didn't do anything about Kai. I even didn't talk to him. They are making scandal because we laugh at the same time. I am telling the truth unnie. I didn't cheat on you."

 

" Hayoung-na."

 

Namjoo stops her and she holds onto Hayoung's hands.

 

" I know. I am not angry with you. I am just sad."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung sighs. She then said with a low tone.

 

" This is all my false. If I were not a player, I will not be in the scandals again and again. Sorry, unnie. I made you sad."

 

" No, Hayoung-na. You didn't do anything wrong."

 

Namjoo said and she turns to other side. Hayoung knows that Namjoo is trying her best to hold her tears so she decides to ease the tension.

 

She takes a spoon of lunch and puts it in front of Namjoo.

 

" Unnie, say ahhh."

 

Namjoo looks at her in surprise but Hayoung just smiles.

 

" Unnie. Ahhhh."

 

" Ahh."

 

Namjoo opens and Hayoung feeds her.

 

" Immm. It's delicious."

 

" Really??? Let me have a spoon."

 

Hayoung also eats herself and she chews it with glad.

 

" Oh. It's so nice!!! This must be because you are earing together with me."

 

" Chessy! "

 

Namjoo said and she hits Hayoung with her shoulder. Haypung smiles and she pinches Namjoo's nose.

 

" But I know you love me."

 

She said and she feeds Namjoo again. Namjoo has to chew first before she talks again.

 

" Who says??? "

 

" I know it. It tells me."

 

Hayoung said while she is padding her lefr chest where the heart lies. Namjoo becomes blushing and she turns her head to the other side so that she can hide her red face from Hayoung.

 

Hayoung is happy as she can make up with Namjoo and Namjoo is not angry with her anymore.

 

And Namjoo is also happy as Hayoung comes to her and explains her. This is what she want from Hayoung.

 

She now accepts that Hayoung really loves her and she has changed her player attitude.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun is waiting in the coffee shop that they always come during WGM era. She looks at the watch and finds that it is a little early for Eunji to arrive so she takes out her phone and decides to browse Youtube.

 

She writes 'Eunji Replay 1997' and many videos appear. And a video attracts her immediately.

 

" Une Annee Jung Eunji's kissing scenses compilations Replay 1997 "

 

She enters the video and plays.

 

" What the hell!!! "

 

But her face becomes darken and darken while she is watching the video. 

 

" This is too much!! How he dared to touch my Eunji like this??? And why Eunji unnie didn't tell me about this?? "

 

She becomes angry and stops the video. At that time, the door of the shop opened and Eunji enters. When she saw Naeun, she smiles and walks to her.

 

" Naeun-na. Let's go."

 

Naeun doesn't answer but she stands up and walks out from the shop. Eunji blinks and she doesn't know what's wrong with Naeun. But she follows Naeun and enters her car.

 

" Naeun-na, wae?? "

 

Eunji asks while she is putting her seatbelt. Naeun doesn't answer and she is biting her lower lip. Eunji makes a glance at Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na, what's wrong??? "

 

" Eunji unnie."

 

" Hmmm? "

 

" You became dirty."

 

" Yes? "

 

" Let me clean for you."

 

She said and before Eunjo can ask furthur more, Naeun leans towards her and pulls her lips between hers.

 

Eunji widens her eyes and she has to take some progressing times to realise what is happening. But Naeun doesn't care she continues to focus her kiss.

 

Finally, Eunji gives up and she closes her eyes. Naeun bites her lower lip all of a sudden and Eunji has to breat the kiss.

 

" Ahh. It's hurt."

 

" This is your punishment! "

 

Naeun said and she tries to resume the kiss. But Eunji stops her and asks.

 

" What punishment?? "

 

" You have many kissing scenses in your drama and so you are contaminated with that guy's germs. Thus I need to clean you."

 

She said with a pout and Eunji now understand what Naeun is feeling. She smiles widely and pecks Naeun.

 

" Awww, baby. I don't mean to hide it from you. But I know you will be angry so I didn't tell. And it is not important. I don't like that guy. I only love you."

 

Eunji said and Naeun leans back to her seat. Eunji sighs and she continues.

 

" Naeun-na, the drama is over now. There is no reason for me to meet him again in the future. So you don't need to worry about him."

 

Eunji smiles and Naeun looks at her.

 

" Are you sure?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Then……………… alright."

 

Naeun said and Eunji smiles. She starts the car engine and drives off.

 

" Thank you, babe. I love you."

 

" Geez. I have to wait for a thousand years to hear these words from you."

 

Naeun said and Eunji can only smiles because she knows that she had to take a long time to have the courage to say I love you easily.

 

" Ahh, I have a gift for you."

 

Eunji said and she takes out something from her dashboard. 

 

" A snow ball?? "

 

" Imm."

 

Eunji gives the snowball to Naeun. Naeun becomes happy and she looks into the ball.

 

" Unnie. This is us. You and me, holding hands in the snow."

 

Naeun said while she is shaking the ball so that the snows wil fall onto the two girls. Eunji looks at Naeun and asks.

 

" Do you like it??? "

 

" Of course!! I love it!! "

 

She said and Eunji is smiling like a moron. She then remembers something and asks Naeun.

 

" Ah, Naeun-na, do you know what happened to Bomi and Chorong unnie?? "

 

Naeun's face changes and she becomes serious.

 

" Chorong unnie is in the critical condition."

 

Eunji raises her eyebrows and she is waiting for Naeun to continue. Naeun sighs and she said angrily.

 

" This is all because of that gumiho."

 

" Gumiho?? Who?? "

 

" I will explain you everything."

 

Naeun said and she starts to tell about Chomi mainly from Chorong's feelings. Eunji listens till the end and she becomes angry too.

 

" Pabo Bomi!! Stupid Bomi!! Damn you, Yoon Bomi!! "

 

She said and she turns to Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na, we have to do something for them."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" We have to do something before they really break up. We all know that they love each other and they shouldn't be break because of a gumiho."

 

" But how?? "

 

Naeun asks and Eunji said firmly.

 

" We need to make a plan."