Just Dreams……………………

Scandal

Flashback

 

 

 

 

" Bomi-ya, you can sleep on the bed."

 

Chorong said as Bomi is taking the pillow and about to sleep on the floor. Bomi looks at Chorong and she said.

 

" But unnie, you will be uncomfortable."

 

" I'm ok."

 

Chorong said and she opens her closet. Then she takes out two nightdresses and she hands one to Bomi.

 

" You can shower if you want."

 

Chorong said and Bomi is feeling uneasy. But she decides to shower as she is feeling unfresh due to the cry she had before.

 

She nods and enters into the bathroom. She takes a quick shower and changes. And she comes back into the bathroom to see Chorong who is reading a book and waiting for her.

 

" Unnie, you can shower now."

 

" Imm."

 

Chorong gives her a smile and she enters into the bathroom. Bomi sits on the bed and she takes the book that Chorong is reading.

 

" Huh?? A story book?? Seriously?? "

 

She smiles at the cute Chorong and starts to read the book. She becomes lost in the book and she doesn't notice that Chorong has come back into the room.

 

" What are you doing?? "

 

" Hmmm? Ahh. I am reading your book. You love stories?? "

 

" Yes. Everyone loves stories."

 

" Not really."

 

Bomi whispers but lucky to her, Chorong doesn't hear. Bomi looks at Chorong and she smiles.

 

" We are wearing the same nightdresses and so we really look like a couple."

 

Chorong looks down to herself and then to Bomi. And she also realises this and smiles shyly.

 

" Yes, we are."

 

She said and she walks to Bomi. Then she touches Bomi's hair and pouts.

 

" Oh, your hair is wet."

 

" It s ok. It will dry by itself."

 

" No. You will catch a cold."

 

Chorong said and she disappears into the bathroom again. And she comes out with a towel and starts to dry Bomi's hair.

 

" Unnie, it's ok. I can do it by myself."

 

" Let me help you."

 

Chorong said and she continues to dry Bomi's hair. Bomi smiles as she loves the feelung of being taken care by Chorong.

 

" Unnie, your hands are tickle."

 

" Really?? Ha ha ha."

 

Chorong is laughing and Bomi thinks it is more sweet then honey. Bomi resumes to read the book and she said.

 

" Unnie, can you read me a story?? "

 

" Umm??? Are you serious?? "

 

" Yes. I want to listen a story before I fall asleep."

 

Bomi said and Chorong asks.

 

" Which story you want to hear?? "

 

" Immmmm. Snow White."

 

" Ok. I will tell. Wait for me on the bed."

 

She orders and Bomi obeys immediately like a good kid. Chorong smiles and she enters into the bathroom once again. And then she returns to the room and joins Bomi on the bed.

 

Bomi is already lying on the bed and she is waiting for Chorong. Chorong slips into the blanket and she looks at Bomi.

 

" Do I really have to tell you a story?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" It's weird. But I will."

 

Chorong said and Bomi nods her head in excitement. Then she is staring at Chorong's face with round eyes.

 

" Aham Aham. I am going to tell the story."

 

Chorong clears and she said. Bomi holds onto Chorong's hand and she is waiting for the story.

 

" Once upon a time, there was a countey which is ruled by a King and a Queen. They had a beautiful princess called Chorong who is extremely pretty with rosy lips and white skin."

 

" Unnie, bo-ra??? "

 

" Hey, this is my story in my own version."

 

" Alright. Alright. Continue."

 

" One day, the queen died and the king married to another woman. Her name is Jiyeon and she is so evil."

 

" Unnie~~~ "

 

" I have told that this is my story."

 

" Arasso. Arasso."

 

Bomi said to the childish Chorong. Chorong is satisfied with her own fiction and she continues.

 

" She wants to take the country by herself so she killed the King. And she became the queen after that. She kept Chorong in the castle and made her do all the work. Poor Chorong had to work hard but she got scolded by the evil queen everyday."

 

" The evil queen had a magu mirror. Everytime she asked the mirror that who is the most beautiful girl in the world, the mirror said it is her. And she is so proud of her beautiful."

 

" And as time goes by, Chorong becomes a teenager. One day, while she is carrying water at the well, a princess who passed by heard her singing. And she followed the voice and saw Chorong."

 

" Who is the princess?? "

 

Bomi asks and Chorong bites her lower lip and she whispers.

 

" Bomi."

 

" Awww."

 

" How disgusting!! "

 

" Yah!! Son Naeun!! Kim Namjoo!! If you are listening, shut up and just listen. Don't comment!! "

 

Chorong shouts and her two sisters go silent again. But Bomi is smiling like a moron and she pulls Chorong's shirt.

 

" Unnie, continue."

 

" Imm. And the princess loves Chorong as soon as she saw her. But the evil queen who saw the two from the window becomes angry and she asks the mirror again. But this time, the mirror answers that Chorong was the most beautiful girl. And the evil queen becomes very angry thus she ordered her men to kill Chorong."

 

" Oh, Chorong is so poor."

 

" Yes. Poor Chorong runs away but she can't. But the men that the evil queen sent were her father's men so they told her to run and hide in the forest. And there, she met with five little dwarfs."

 

" Oh, I wonder who they are."

 

" First dwarf is called Eunji. She is talkative and loud but she is really stupid. She doesn't have any brain at all."

 

" Another one is called Yookyung. She is quiet and she doesn't play like the others. But she is good at piano."

 

" Another dwarf is Hayoung. She is the maknae of them. She loves to eat, loves to play and loves to flirt."

 

" Her girlfriend is Namjoo. She is also talkative and noisy kid. She always gets jealous with everyone when it comes to Hayoung."

 

" Ahhh. Chorong unnie. I'm still listening!!! "

 

" Whatever~~ The last one is called Son Naeun. She thinks that she is as beautiful as an angel so she named herself as Son Yeoshin. And Chorong starts to live with these annoying dwarfs in the forest."

 

" The evil queen knows that Chorong doesn't die and she decided to kill Chorong by herself. She came to Chorong and gave an apple when the dwarfs went into the forest. When Chorong took a bite of the apple, she immediately falls asleep due to the poison that the evil queen put."

 

" The dwarfs knew that and they push the evil queen from the hill so the evil queen died. Everyone is sad as Chorong is now sleeping peacefully on the bed. They thought that Chorong has died. At that time, Princess Bomi reaches to them and she saw that Chorong is sleeping. She kisses Chorong and it removes the spell. Chorong wakes up and everyone is happy."

 

" I love this part."

 

Bomi said and Chorong smiles shyly. But she has to end the story so she continues.

 

" And the princess Bomi decides to take Chorong back to the castle. Chorong said goodbye to the dwarfs and she jumped onto Bomi's horse. And the two go back to the castle. They got married later and lived happily ever after. Their dwarfs friend come and visited to them sometimes."

 

Bomi claps happily when the story finishes.

 

" Unnie, this is daebak! "

 

" But it will be better if the main cast is me. I am the real one who has white skin, black hair and red lips."

 

They hear Naeun's comment.

 

" No. It will be the best if I am the main cast and the title of the story changes into Snow Black."

 

Namjoo also complaints. But this is enough for Chorong.

 

" Yah!! This is my story. And I will be the main cast!! Shut up and just sleep. Stop eavesdropping."

 

" Arasso."

 

" Goodnight unnies."

 

They hear this and then the whole dorm falls into silence. Chorong sighs and she looks down to Bomi who is pulling her shirt again.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Thank you."

 

Bomi whispers. Chorong smiles and she said.

 

" It is silly but I enjoy telling this."

 

" And I love to listen."

 

Bomi said and she pulls the blanket more over her body. She then whispers.

 

" I remember the times that my omma told me stories. I can have this feeling again tonight."

 

Bomi whispers and Chorong feels sorry for the younger girl. She sighs and she whispers.

 

" Goodnight, Bomi."

 

" Goodnight, unnie."

 

Bomi closes her eyes and she whispers. And she snuggles closer to Chorong and holds onto Chorong's hand. Then she falls alseep.

 

Chorong is looking at her face and she is gently stocking her hair.

 

" You are so poor, Bomi. I want to protect you more. You are safe with me."

 

She whipers and she does something in reflex. She bends down to Bomi and kisses on her forehead gently. 

 

And a wide smile appears on Bomi's face immediately. She moves closer to Chorong and falls asleep peacefully in Chorong's arms.

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

Bomi smiles as she remembers the sweet memory. She is now walking along the corridore and looks for Pink Blossom's waiting room to meet Chorong. She has a plan to take Chorong out tonight. If the conditions are favoured, she will ask her to be her real girlfriend tonight.

 

Bomi thinks and she walks to the Pink Blossom's waiting room. But when she turns around the corner, she saw two figures.

 

" Why are you crying??? Say something!!! "

 

Chorong shouts. And Bomi widens her eyes when she saw Jiyeon is crying in front of the angry Chorong. But Chorong doesn't stop.

 

" Why are you crying???!!! "

 

" Cho… Cho… Chorong-na, I'm sorry. I begging you. Please stop."

 

" What?? What are you talking about?? "

 

" Chorong unnie!! Stop!! "

 

Bomi shouts and she walks to them. Both of them are surprised to see Bomi. Chorong's face turns white and Bomi stands beside Jiyeon.

 

" Unnie, stop now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fifteen minutes ago………………

 

 

Chorong is walking along the corridore to go to Une Annee's waiting room to have a self-camera with Bomi. She is happily thinking about what to say in front of the camera as it will be aired to the public.

 

" Hey."

 

Her smile suddenly disappers when she saw the one that she hates most. Jiyeon is smirking and she walks to her.

 

" Park Chorong, are you that happy?? Hmm?? You think you can keep you and Bomi's real relation as a secret?? Huh?? I know the truth, Park Chorong."

 

She whispers the last sentence and Chorong looks at her with a terrified look.

 

" What are you talking about?? "

 

" Don't pretend like innocent. You are like a gumiho. You don't love Bomi but you want to keep her by yourself. Huh??? The like you are so selfish."

 

She said while she is putting Chorong's shoulder with her index. Chorong is surprised and she can't say anything. She just looks at Jiyeon with wide eyes.

 

Jiyeon is glaring her and she continues to say.

 

" You think you can win over me?? No. The game is not over yet. I will take Bomi from you no matter what. Bomi is not yours from the start."

 

" Senior, your words are too much. You can't take Bomi because she is not a thing. She is a human who has her own feelings. We have to respect her feelings."

 

" Feelings??? You are saying feelings?? Huh?? You think Bomi will choose you?? No. I don't think so. She will not like a ."

 

" Senior!!! You are crossing the line."

 

" Wae?? You can't say anything because I am telling the truth?? Wait and see, Park Chorong. Bomi will be mine soon."

 

She said and Chorong becomes angry too.

 

" Senior, if you want to steal Bomi from me, I don't think it will be easy for you. Because I will not let her go easily."

 

" What!! You don't love her but you still want to have her??? "

 

She said but Chorong smiles.

 

" Who says I don't love her?? I love her. I love her so much. You can never match me."

 

 

* Slap *

 

 

Jiyeon's hand raises and she slaps Chorong. Chorong glares at her and she asks.

 

" What are you doing?? "

 

" A like you needs a slap to make some sense to you. This is just the warning."

 

She said. But in the corner of her eyes, she saw that someone is coming to their direction. She makes a quick glance and finds that it is Bomi. 

 

Lucky to her, Chorong is giving back to Bomi so she can't see that Bomi is coming. Jiyeon quickly uses her perfect acting skill and tears start to fall down from her eyes which makes Chorong to surprise.

 

" Why are you crying?? You are the one who slapped me and now you are crying."

 

But Jiyeon is just crying so Chorong starts to shout.

 

" Why are you crying??? Say something!!! "

 

Bomi is closer and she is watching them. Jiyeon is smiling inside but she continues to cry.

 

" Why are you crying???!!! "

 

" Cho… Cho… Chorong-na, I'm sorry. I begging you. Please stop."

 

" What?? What are you talking about?? "

 

" Chorong unnie!! Stop!! "

 

Bomi shouts and she walks to them. Chorong is surprised to see Bomi. Her face turns white and Bomi stands beside Jiyeon.

 

" Unnie, stop now."

 

Bomi said and she turns to Jiyeon.

 

" Are you ok, unnie?? "

 

" Bomi-ya. Bomi-ya. I am sorry. I am really sorry. I didn't want to ruin your relation. I just wanted to be friends with you. But… but… I think Chorong is misunderstanding."

 

She is crying badly and Chorong becomes pissed off. She sighs and said.

 

" Stop pretending like an innocent girl in front of Bomi."

 

" CHORONG UNNIE!!! SHUT UP, WILL YOU??? "

 

Bomi shouts and Chorong looks at her with wide eyes.

 

" Bomi-ya~ "

 

" I thought you are a good unnie to me but I think I was wrong. Are you a kind of person who likes to yell at a weak girl who is crying helplessly in front of you??? I think you have a kind heart but I never knows that you are just pretending in front of me. Chorong unnie, you are so scary."

 

" Bomi-ya."

 

Chorong tries to explain but Bomi stops her with her palm.

 

" I don't want to hear anymore. It's enough. Jiyeon unnie, let's go."

 

She said and she hugs the crying Jiyeon by the shoulder. Jiyeon leans towards her and she is now sobbing. 

 

Bomi is comforting Jiyeon and she passes through Chorong without taking any glance. Chorong turns around and she looks at the two girls.

 

At that time, Jiyeon secretly turns back to Chorong and she smirks.

 

Chorong widens her eyes and she knows that she was tricked. But Jiyeon smirks like a winner and she resumes to lean onto Bomi.

 

Chorong sighs and she closes her eyes. The tears that she has been holding are rolling down on her face. She wipes the tears and walks back to her waiting room.

 

" Unnie!!! "

 

" Chorong unnie!! What happened??!! "

 

Naeun and Namjoo run quickly to her. Chorong tries to hide her face but Naeun cups her face and looks at her.

 

" Unnie, what happened?? Who did this??? "

 

" Naeun-na~~ "

 

" Unnie, tell us."

 

Namjoo adds and Chorong tells them everything while she is snuggling towards her sisters.

 

" I will go kill her!!! "

 

Namjoo angrily said and Naeun pulls Chorong into her embrace.

 

" Unnie, don't cry. Don't cry for that ."

 

" But… but… Bomi, she- "

 

Chorong doesn't say a word anymore and she is just crying. Naeun and Namjoo look at each other as they feel sorry for their unnie. Chorong cries for a long time and finally, she can calm down herself. She wipes her tears and looks at her sisters.

 

" Thank you."

 

" Unnie, we are sisters and don't say like this."

 

Chorong smiles weakly. Even Naeun and Namjoo notice immediately the fingerprint on her cheek. How Bomi can't see it?? 

 

May be they are not really meant to be. 

 

" Sisters. You are the best for me."

 

Chorong said and she pulls Naeun and Namjoo to her. And they share a group hug together.

 

Chorong has dreamt of her future with Bomi but she thinks all her dreams are just a dream. They can never come true.

 

Chomi can never be real.

 

 

 

Chorong thinks and she decides something.

 

She has to stop this.

 

 

She has to finish this lie. She will let go of Bomi.

 

 

She knows she will get hurt more if she continues to play this game that she has already lost.

 

 

The moments she spent together with Bomi are like a winter dream which can never come true.

 

 

They are…………

 

 

 

 

 

Just dreams …………………………… .