Chapter 1

Who is He?

Language color:

English

Korean

 

Your are late on your first day of school when you bumped into a good looking korean guy. "Sorry~" you apologized quickly and ran away. *Shoot, I'm late!* you thought as you looked at your wrist watched while running. *That face seems familiar, but I don't know who that person is.* you shrugged and ran faster.

 

"Ms. Choi, you are late! It's the first day of school and you are late! See me in my office later." Your professor said to you while you begged. "Can you please consider this? Pleaaase since it's the first day of school. I promise I won't be late again pleeeeeaase??" You used your puppy eyes so that your professor will consider your offense. Your professor thinks about it in a while and nodded. "Thanks! You are the best professor in the world! :)" you said while taking a seat beside your best friend Taeyeon.

 

"Yah! Your’e always late." – Taeyeon

"Hmp~" - you ignored her while she shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lunch Time)

 

You’re on a table with Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Sunny eating. "I heard that one kpop group will study here." Tiffany said and all of you looked at her. "What?!" Tiffany said and ate her lunch. "Male or female group??" Sunny asked Tiffany. "I think it's a male group.” Just then, you and your friends heard loud screaming coming out of the cafeteria. "I think they’re here." Sooyoung said while we ignored the loud screaming. You, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny were the only koreans in the campus so no one bothered to talk to you and your friends. But there are some people who are talking to you and your friends.

 

You guys saw 7 good looking korean guys inside the cafeteria. You immediately saw the guy who bumped into you earlier. *Hmm? Why my heart does beats so fast? And why is his face so similar?* You thought while staring at him. He saw you and his eyes widened.

He quickly ran into you and hugged you."I finally found you Yunhae!” I felt tears in my shoulder while he's hugging me. *Is he crying?* You thought. He broke the hug and cupped your face. You shyly removed his hands from your face and asked...

"Who are you? How did you know my name?” His eyes widened and fresh hot tears instantly rolled from his eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter! :))) I hope you like it :D Sorry for wrong grammars -__- Who is this guy? Hmmm? I’m curious :P. But I think it's pretty obvious XD.                                                                                            

 

                                     Star★