Chapter 3

Who is He?

Language color:

English

Korean

 

After asking who that guy is, you were shocked because he went away not answering your question. You’re a bit angry because he just ignored you but yet curious why he hugged you. He also knows your name! “Is he a stalker?” Tiffany said in English and you just shrugged. After eating lunch, you guys have 3 hours break because two of your professors were in a seminar.

Gaaaah, so boring~” Sunny said while pouting her lips.

Ah! I know! Let’s go to the field. The air there is refreshing!” Sooyoung suggested.

OK!” You shouted and went away.

(In the school’s field)

                You guys sat on the bleachers enjoying the air. You plugged in your earphones to your ears and enjoyed listening to Brown Eyed Girl’s One Summer Night. It was your favourite song and you began to sing the chorus part while your eyes are closed.

 Is that Yunhae noona’s voice? ” Ilhoon said while the members of BTOB l ooked at where you guys sat. “I miss that voice.” Minhyuk said and stared at y ou enjoying your voice. You didn’t know that the BTOB members were just a few meters away from you. When the song ended, you opened your eyes and felt someone staring at you. You looked to your left and saw the guy who hugged you staring at you. *Maybe I should ask him why he hugged Me.* you thought.

 Guys, wait here. ” You said and they nodded. You stood up and went to their direction. You approached the red haired guy and talked to him.

 Uhm, can I ask you something? ” You said to him while he stood up and grabbed your wrist. He dr agged you somewhere private. “Yah! You shouldn’t do that!” You said while he release d your hands. “Sorry. By the way my name is Minhyuk, Lee MInhyuk. Sorry for hugging you before and sorry for dragging you here. Go ahead, ask something to me now” He said. 

 Do we have any connections last  3 years? Because uhm, I lost my memories. You know, car accident.” Yo u said while his eyes widened. “Oh, so that’s why. We were your friends last 3 years.” *And you love me back then. Bu t because I’m an idiot, I just played with you. But now, I realized that I love you.* He thought and felt guilty. “Oh, Sorry. Really? I have an idol friend back then? Waah~ I’m so lucky! Come on, introduce them to me.” You said while dragging him into the field. *Your hands feel so soft. Everything about you is what I love.* Minhyuk thought and smiled. 

 

 

(In the field)

                “ Noona we missed you~ ” Il hoon said and they grouped hug you. “Yes that’s right. We missed you a lot Yunhae.” Hyunsik said while Peniel nodded.  “Yes and Minhyuk hyung is always thinking ab-hmmmp-hmmp” Minhyuk covered Peniel’s mouth and laughed awkwardly. “Ow guys! I’m going to introduce to you my friends ." You called your friends while they walked towards you.

                “Guys this is Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Sunny.” You introduced them while they bowed.

*Wow! New friends* you thought happily.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd chapter J Please bear with me. Sorry for wrong grammars and spelling. Please subscribe and leave a comment. Chuuu~

 

Star★