Chapter 32

Who is He?

                “I love you.” Minhyuk said. “I love you too.” You said and hug him tighter. “Okay, okay, now calm down all of you!” Seung Gi shouted and the fans laughed. “Will you accept us?” Minhyuk said cutely to the audience and the audience responded “Yes!” then the show continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After the show)

                BTOB members together with your group were now in the dressing room. “Aaaah!” you screamed and Minhyuk quickly went to your side. “What’s wrong?” Minhyuk asked you and holds your hand. “Many fan girls will kill me!” you said and he laughed. “No one will kill you, I’ll protect you forever.” Minhyuk said and hugged you. You nodded and hugged him back. “Hey hey hey! Please stop that!” Jihyun said and all of you looked at her. “What?!” Jihyun said and Minah said “You’re just jealous.” Then a breaking news started showing in the TV. “Today, Minhyuk of BTOB and Yunhae of White Cinnamon confessed to the world that they’re a couple. Blah Blah Blah” you then switched of the TV and smiled to your friends. Then your phone started ringing and you answered it.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You forgive him?” – Taeyeon

“Unnie! Don’t shout! And yep. We’re together again.” – You

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! – You heard SNSD members started screaming.

“Unnies! You’re all making me deaf.” – You

“Ooops, sorry. Okay we’re practicing now bye!” – Taeyeon

“Bye! Fighting!” – You

                You then put your phone in your pocket and went to the van together with Minah and Jihyun. BTOB members said their goodbyes and Minhyuk kissed your hand. “Take care princess.” You felt butterflies in your stomach and blushed. You also kissed him in his left cheek and said “Goodbye my prince.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                You three arrived at the SM Entertainment building and when you got inside, a lady said that Lee Soo Man wants to talk to you. “Neh.” You bowed and you went to Lee Soo Man’s office. “Ahjussi?” you called and felt nervous seeing his serious face. “Yunhae my dear, please sit.” You sat infront of him and looked down. “Is this about Minhyuk?” you asked him and he nodded. *Even if he can’t approve us, I’ll fight for him* you thought bravely.

 “Do you really love him?” – Lee Soo Man

“Neh.” – You

“You know that you’ll gain haters right?” – Lee Soo Man

“Neh.” – You

“You’ll fight for him?” – Lee Soo Man

“Neh.” – you said not looking at him

“Ok then, I’ll approve your relationship.” – Lee Soo Man said while smiling.

You stood up and said “No! I’ll fight for him! I love him so- EHH?!” you realized what he said and looked at him. Seeing his sincere smile, a tear slipped down on your eye. “Jeongmal??!!” you asked him and he nodded. “Thank you so much Ahjussi!” you said and hugged him. “I can see that you really love him and your past is interesting.” He said and raised his right eyebrow jokingly. You laughed and bowed. “Okay, get out and practice hard.” He said and you nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Practice room)

                Minhyuk called you and said that their CEO approved your relationship. You smiled and thought *Yeees! We can be together now!* You opened your laptop and checked some news about you and Minhyuk. You saw the comments and 90% of them were good and the 10% were bad. Many said that you and Minhyuk looked good together and that you two will last forever. You were touched and continued practicing harder.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you seen the trailer? Please check it out because it’s awesome! J Oh and please subscribe and leave a comment! Bye! :) <3

Star★