Chapter 28 "Start of Something New"

Who is He?

*2 years later*

                You thought being a trainee is easy but it wasn’t. In the past 2 years, you’ll wake up at 6am and will practice 10-18 hours. At the first week, you thought of giving up but your friends encouraged you. They were also trainees and debuted one year ago as So Nyu Shi Dae/Girl’s Generation. They also gained five new friends, new sisters. Now, you are going to debut with your two new friends, Minah and Jihyun. Your group was called “White Cinnamon.” You were the main vocalist, Minah is the main rapper and Jihyun is the lead vocalist. *After two years of suffering, I’m going to debut soon!* you thought and walked to your new dorm. You all moved out of Tiffany’s dorm because the company provides new dorms. SNSD and your group were best friends and your dorms were beside each other. So it means that SNSD is your neighbour.

                BTOB came back from the music industry and created new songs that tops in the charts. They miss you and they didn’t know that you were going to debut. “I miss noona.” Sungjae said and all of them nodded. In the past two years, Minhyuk didn’t forget to text you every day and he misses you badly. *Where are you?* he thought.

                *Should I forgive him? I know that past is past, but the memories are too painful. Also Eunjung debuted in a group called T-ara. I can’t face her. But she doesn’t know me right?* you thought and walked to the dressing room. Today, your group is in Music Bank and you will be having a debut stage there. You, Minah, and Jihyun didn’t know that you all gained so many fans in the past few weeks. “Ready?” Jinhyun said and you nodded. “White Cinnamon, fighting!” Minah shouted and you laughed. BTOB and SNSD are also present in Music Bank today. “Taeyeon noona!” Ilhoon shouted and quickly hugged Taeyeon. “Omo Ilhoon-ah, you’ve grown!” Taeyeon said and hugged Ilhoon. BTOB members surrounded Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, and Sooyoung. “We missed you noonas!” they said and grouped hugged. Then Taeyeon introduced the other SNSD members to BTOB. “Taeyeon noona? Do you know where Yunhae is?” Minhyuk asked her and Taeyeon looked at him. “You really love her right?” Taeyeon said and Minhyuk nodded. “Well, she is here.” Taeyeon smirked and BTOB members looked at her. “Where?!” they all said and Taeyeon pointed to the TV.

                You, Minah, and Jihyun went to the stage to perform your debut song entitled “White Cinnamon”. The song means new hope for everyone. You started singing and a smile forms when you hear many fans chanting your name. On the dressing room, BTOB members looked at the television and they saw you looking pretty in a white dress. BTOB members were shocked and stared at the TV. The bridge of the song came in and you hit the high note gracefully. The fans started to cheer louder upon hearing your voice. After performing, you and your group went to SNSD’s dressing room to celebrate. When you opened the door, your eyes widened and Sungjae hugged you and said “Nooooonaaaa!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for skipping XD and sorry for the crappy chapter! >.< Please subscribe and leave a comment! Also, please vote! :)

Star★