Chapter 39

Who is He?

Minhyuk heard that you won a round in Immortal Song 2 so he was so proud of you. Then an idea came into his mind and called s to help him since it was their day off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                You wiped an invisible sweat in your forehead and heaved a sigh. “Phew~ That was over!” Then two girls barged into the dressing room and hugged you. “Uh, I c-cant bre-breathe!” you said and they calmed down.

“Congratulaaatioons!” Jihyun said in a high-pitched voice.

                You laughed at them and Minah suggested that you three should go to the mall for some shopping to celebrate. But your manager didn’t approve it so you three went home to the dorm. “Well I can cook!” you said and the two gave you the wow-you-are-amazing look.

                You laughed and started to cook bibimbap, bulgogi, kimchi and rice. After 1 and a half hour, you are done and served it in the table. “GUUYS~ FOOD IS READY!” you shouted and they came in running. “THAAANKS FOR THE FOOD!” you three shouted and started eating.

                After eating, Minah volunteered to wash the dishes and you and Jihyun went to watch some random dramas. Then “Reckless Family 2” came into the screen and you saw Minhyuk and Miss A’s Min being lovey dovey and you felt a little jealousy in you but you trust Minhyuk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                After 2 hours, it was now 6 pm and Jihyun said that you should get ready because you three are going out. You nodded and went to get ready. After 30 minutes, the two dragged you in a park where it has a good view in the city and then Minah started blindfolding you.

“Yah! What is this?” – you said and felt nervous.

“Shut up or I’ll kill you! ………………………. Just kidding!” – Jihyun said and laughed.

                Then they started dragging you somewhere and when you three stopped, Minah slowly took off your blindfolds.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hihihihihi <3

Star★