Chapter 21

Who is He?

You woke up from the hospital and saw your friends including BTOB members sleeping. Then you noticed someone holding your hand and it was Minhyuk. You now remembered what happened three years ago and grew to hate Minhyuk. You then removed your hand harshly from Minhyuk’s hand. He then woke up and stood up immediately and checked your face. “DON’T TOUCH ME!” you shouted and he froze. Your shout woke your friends and they rushed to you. “Yunhae-ah, you ok?” Taeyeon asked and you shook your head while tears started to flow from your cheeks. Just then, your parents came in and quickly ran to you when they saw you crying. “Is there something wrong? Are you hurt?” your mother asked you and you quickly hugged her. “Omma, I remember everything.” You said while your parents froze. They looked at Minhyuk and saw him in the corner with tears in his eyes. The doctor came in and said that you can now leave the hospital; he also said that it’s not that serious.

(At home)

                You were in the pool area thinking. All your friends went home because they thought that you need some time alone. Minhyuk and BTOB members also thought the same. A thought came into your mind and called Taeyeon.

“Hello?” – Taeyeon

“Unnie.” – You

“Yeah?” – Taeyeon

“You’re planning to go to korea next week right?” – You

“Yup, Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany will also go there.” – Taeyeon

“Can I come?” – You

“Sure.” – Taeyeon

“Thanks Unnie!” – You said and hang up.

                You went to your parent’s room to tell them that you decided to go to Korea. You knocked three times and your mother opened the door. “Omma, Appa, I want to go to Korea next week.” You said and they nodded. “Is that what you want?” Your dad said and you nodded. “Ok, we’ll get you a plane ticket.” Your dad said and you hugged them. “Thanks!” you said and walked away. While you were walking in the hallway, you saw Minhyuk looking at you and you stopped. *Don’t mind him, just walk.* you thought and continued walking. When you are about to go down stairs, Minhyuk pulled your wrists and hugged you tightly. You tried to escape from his arms but he was too strong, “Please, please, please, just a moment please.” He said and you gave up. You let him hug you for about 10 seconds and you walked away while tears came flowing down to your cheeks. You were confused why Minhyuk did super sweet things to you when he just played with you last three years ago. *Sigh, why? I hate you Minhyuk!* you thought and went to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I totally love your feedbacks! And oh! Please don’t hate Minhyuk :) please enjoy!

Star★