Chapter 12

Who is He?

Language color:

English

Korean

                 It’s Monday and you woke up and a smile came to your lips when you remembered your date with Minhyuk yesterday. You saw a white rose beside your bed and quickly took it. You also read the card and it says:

“Your legs must be tired, because you’ve been running on my mind all night. Good Morning Panda!

From: Minhyuk Oppa <3

                *He’s killing me with his cheesiness! It’s driving me crazy!* you thought and smiled while blushing and hiding the rose and card in the box. You then began showering and making yourself ready in school. After getting ready, you went down and ate your breakfast together with your family and BTOB members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At school)

                “I think I like Taeyeon noona!” Ilhoon said and Taeyeon laughed loudly. “Hahahahaha! Ilhoon-ah you are so funny!” Taeyeon said and pinched Ilhoon’s cheeks while he blushed. “I like Tiffany noona!” Peniel said and Tiffany blushed. “No! She’s mine!” Taeyeon said and hugged Tiffany. You laughed and continued eating. “I’m just joking! Peniel-ah, you can take her.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany blushed harder. “Oh yes!” Peniel said in English and jumped. “Can I take Sooyoung-ssi?” Eunkwang asked and Sooyoung laughed. “Sunny noona! I really really like you!” Sungjae shouted and Sunny did an aegyo for him. “Enough!” Hyunsik said and we all laughed. “Forever alone~” Minhyuk said and we all laughed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After school)

                “Annyeong!” you all said to Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany while waving. In the van, Minhyuk then asked you a question. “Uhm panda? Who is your ideal guy?” He asked and you turned to him. “Uhm, someone Smart.” You said and Minhyuk recited the multiplication table. “Tough.” You continued while Minhyuk showed you his biceps. “Cute” you said and he began doing an aegyo. “Handsome” you continued and he flashed you his greasy smile. “Kind hearted.” You said and Minhyuk began telling his story how he helped a charity. “And good in singing!” you finished and he began singing. You laughed and remembered the line “He asks what you like in guys” *Number 5 check!* you smiled and pinched his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minhyuk’s POV

                She said what her ideal guy is and I think that I’m that guy. Hm? Should I confess to her later? What do you think readers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Home: After dinner)

                You went to the pool area and watched the city. “Panda? Uhm I have something to tell you.” Minhyuk said and you looked at him expecting him to confess to you. *What?! Confess????? Waaah~ Get out of my mind! Why would he confess?* you thought and watched him. “Uuuuhm, I-I-I l-li-like..” He started. “Like what?” you asked him. “I li-like the city! Yeah the city.” He said and you were disappointed. “I know right! I like it too!” you played along with him hiding your disappointment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

12th chapter! Thanks for upvoting! Please enjoy and subscribe! Also leave a comment! Kekekekeke~

Star★