Chapter 20

Who is He?

*Flashback*

                Five years ago (2008), you were living in Seoul and you had a huge crush to Minhyuk, your neighbour. Your window’s room had an access view to his room. You always watch him every day and every night. Your mother and father’s best friend is Minhyuk’s parents so there were occasions where in you will go to his house or vice versa. You were shy at first when you met him and you noticed that he was shy also. Your admiration to him became love when he started talking to you. You didn’t know that he was doing it just for his family and didn’t want to talk to you at the beginning. You also didn’t know that he was a bad boy. You always talk to him and you didn’t know that you’re annoying him.

                After one year (2009), it was Valentine’s Day and you decided to confess to Minhyuk. You decided to surprise him and you baked a cake and cooked dinner. Unfortunately Minhyuk heard you talking to yourself about confessing to him. He called his girlfriend Eunjung and told her your plans. His family didn’t know about him having a girlfriend.

“Hello?” – Eunjung

“Jagiya~ Remember the annoying girl, my neighbour? The one who likes me?” – Minhyuk

“Oh, neh. Waeyo?” – Eunjung

“She’s planning to confess to me.” – Minhyuk smirked

“What?! That b*tch is going to confess to you?” – Eunjung

“Yup! What should we do?” – Minhyuk

“I know! Play with her.” – Eunjung said

“Why should I do that?” – Minhyuk said confusedly.

“Break her heart so that she’ll leave us and she’ll hate you.” – Eunjung said

“My girlfriend is so intelligent, that’s why I love you!” – Minhyuk said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                It was dinner time and you called Minhyuk to come over to your house. When he was about to come inside your house, you covered your eyes. “Huh?” you heard Minhyuk and you said “Oppa! It’s a surprise.” You said while giggling. When you two arrived at the dining room, you then released your hands in Minhyuk’s eyes and he pretended to be shocked. After dinner, you two went to the garden and you confessed to him.

“Op-oppa, I-I like yo-you!” you said while looking at the ground. You were shocked when Minhyuk hugged you and he said that “I like you too!” You didn’t know that he was playing with you and that night, you became his girlfriend. He was like the super sweet boyfriend to you and you didn’t know that it’s only an act. After four months, he became cold towards you and you just thought that it’s because he was busy being a trainee in Cube entertainment.

After one year (2010), you endured the coldness in Minhyuk’s behaviour. When it was your and Minhyuk’s anniversary, you texted Minhyuk to be at your favourite park in 4pm. Before you went there, you bought a ring as a gift to Minhyuk. *I hope he likes it!* you thought and noticed that the weather is not good. It feels like it was going to rain anytime.

Minhyuk read the text you sent to him and thought of an idea. He called his girlfriend Eunjung to come to the park at 4pm. *Perfect opportunity to break her heart.* he thought and went to the park and saw Eunjung.

When you arrived at the park, you went to search for Minhyuk. You then noticed a familiar face with a girl. Then Minhyuk noticed you and kissed Eunjung passionately. You saw it and felt like the world is ending. You felt like your body was stabbed a hundred times and your heart was being squeezed. Then the rain came falling down in sync with your tears. You then dropped the ring and ran away. When Minhyuk noticed that you ran away, he looked at the gift and reached for it. *Happy Anniversary Yunhae.* he thought and walked away with Eunjung.

When you were about to cross the street, you didn’t notice that a car was speeding towards you. When you noticed it you stopped and closed your eyes. *Goodbye Minhyuk, saranghae..* you thought and the car collided with your body.

You woke up tiredly in a white room. You tried to remember what happened but nothing came into your mind. Just then your parents came into your room and hugged you.

                “Omma? Why are you crying? Where am I?”  you asked your mother and she just cried harder. The doctor then came in and said that you have temporary amnesia and your memories will come back within a few weeks .You confusedly looked at the doctor and you realized that you are in the hospital and that you have a temporary amnesia.

                “Omma, don’t worry my memories will come back and what happened to me?” you asked her while your dad said that you were hit by a car. You were shocked at first and accepted what happened to you. You then noticed that you have a bandage in your head and some bruise in your arms and legs.

                “I’ll never forgive him!” your dad said and you looked at him confusedly. “Who?” you suddenly asked. Your mom and dad were shocked and went outside. After a few minutes they approached you and said: “Honey, we’ll be living in the Philippines(or your preferred country).” They said while you nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

20th chapter! Thanks for @YoungminOPPA for suggesting a character/rival! Please enjoy and leave a comment. And, please subscribe! And if you like my story, Upvote please? XD

Now you know what happened 3 years ago!

Star★