Chapter 2

Who is He?

Languae color:

English

Korean

His POV:

 

                Hi! I’m BTOB’s Lee Minhyuk and I’m here In the Philippines (replace it with your preferred country) to study. Actually I didn’t want to agree to my company’s intention but I thought that it’ll be good and we BTOB can have some peace. Peace without cameras, without practice, without my nagging manager and many more.

*Sigh, when can I meet you again YunHae? I know I made a big mistake but please forgive me. I love you so much. Where are you?* I thought while a random girl bumped into me. *Hm? That uniform seems familiar. Ah! It’s the school where we BTOB will study.” I thought and went to meet the other members.

(At the University’s Cafeteria)

Omo! So many fans, I like it hahahaha!” Changsub said while winking at the other girls.

Yeah, there’s a field here. Wow! Do they have a soccer club?” Eunkwang said.

My eyes widened as I see a familiar face eating lunch with some Korean girls. I stared at her and she saw me. I quickly ran into her position and hugged her.

I finally found you Yunhae!” I said and my tears rolled down to my cheeks. I cupped her face and examined her features. She became more beautiful and more mature. I really missed her. I was shocked when she shyly removed my hands from her face and asked a question that I don’t want to hear.

Who are you? How did you know my name?” She said and I cried even harder. I walked away rejected and called my mother.

Hello?”  - Omma

Omma, I found her.” – Me

Yunhae? You found her?” – Omma

Yes, but she doesn’t know me.” – Me

Omma didn’t talked for about a minute then she said that she’ll text me the number of Yunhae’s mother so that we can talk. I called Yunhae’s mother after I received the number.

Hello?” – Your mother

Is this Mrs. Choi?” – Me

Yes, who is this?” – Your mother

Auntie, its Minhyuk.” – Me

Minhyuk? Mrs Lee’s son?” – Your mother

Ne~ what happened to Yunhae? She doesn’t even remember me.” – I said while biting my lips preventing to cry.

So you found her. I’m sorry Minhyuk but I can’t tell you why she doesn’t remember you at all. You’ll have to find it out yourself but I promise I’ll help you with her. I know you love her even though many things came in Korea last 3 years. By the way, do you have a place to stay here? I heard that you and your group will study here. My house is open for you guys.” – Your mother.

Thanks Auntie. Nope, we don’t have a place to stay. I’ll ask the members about it.” – Me

Okay, take care.” – Your mother

*Sigh, What happened to you Yunhae?* I thought and went to BTOB. They saw my frowning face and tried to comfort me.

"It's ok. She will remember you." - Eunkwang said and I nodded hoping that you'll remember him again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes! 2nd chapter! Sorry guys for the wrong grammars and spellings -__-

Star★