Chapter 5

Who is He?

Language color:

English

Korean            

 

                You woke up from your sleep and found yourself at your own room. *Huh? I’m in my own room? How come?* you thought while stretching. *Well, better move on.* you thought while preparing for school. After showering and arranging yourself, you went down and saw BTOB members, together with your mom and dad.

Oh Yunhae, come join us here.” – Your mom.

Ok!” you said while taking a seat beside Minhyuk and Ilhoon because it’s the only seat that is empty.

Eat well children.” Your dad said playfully.

                After eating, you and the guys went to school. The school ride was awkward because no one spoke. *Hm? Maybe they’re sleepy.* you thought and looked at the window. You didn’t notice that Minhyuk was staring at you the WHOLE time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In school)

                You, Minhyuk, and Hyunsik has the same schedule together with Taeyeon, Sunny, and Sooyoung because you’re in your senior year. Tiffany has the same schedule with Eunkwang, and Changsub, they are also seniors but different section. While Peniel, Ilhoon, and Sungjae have the same schedule because they are juniors. While Minhyuk and Hyunsik entered the classroom, the girls in the room arranged their selves. You just rolled your eyes and went to your sit.

                 “Minhyuk and Hyunsik right? Please introduce yourselves in front.” The teacher said and the two nodded. “Hello, My name is Lee Minhyuk.” Minhyuk said and bowed. “Hello! My name is Lee Changsub! Nice to meet you all!” Hyunsik said and winked. “Ok, Minhyuk sit besides Yunhae and Hyunsik, sit beside Sunny." *Yes! I’m sitting beside Yunhae!* MInhyuk thought and went to sit beside you with a wide smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lunch Break)

                You guys met up in the bleachers beside the school’s field eating your lunch. You noticed that Minhyuk is always beside you. You blushed at your own observations and Minhyuk saw it. He pinched your cheeks and said “You are so cute~” he smiled while pinching your cheeks. You blushed even harder when he pinched your cheeks. *Those hands seem familiar, and his touch, Urghh! If I think too much my head will explode like Booom!* you thought and continued eating your lunch.

                *Time to make a move.* Minhyuk thought and pulled a rose inside his bag and gave it to you. You saw it and Taeyeon screamed making all of them to look in our directions. “Kyaaa!” Taeyeon and Sunny screamed while the others smiled. You accepted the rose and inhaled the scent of it. “Way to go hyung!” Sungjae sarcastically shouted and the others laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After School)

                You and the guys waved at Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany. “Bye guys!” you said and they nodded. You and the BTOB members were waiting for the van to pick you up. In the van, as usual, Minhyuk is beside your right. You were beside the window since you liked to see the nature around you. Eunkwang, Changsub and Hyunsik were sleeping silently at the back while Peniel, Ilhoon, and Sungjae were playing.

Can I have your picture?” Minhyuk suddenly asked you a random question.

“Huh?” You said and looked at him. He has this wide smile on his face.

It’s a pick up line.” Minhyuk said and you giggled.

Why?” you asked him.

So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas!” Minhyuk said and you laughed while blushing.

Here’s another one. Ahem~ Do you have a map?” Minhyuk started again.

Why?” you said back.

Because, I keep getting lost in your eyes.” Minhyuk said while he winked at you. *Seriously, he needs to stop this. Its killing me!* you while blushing harder.

"If I could rewrite the alphabet, I'd put U and I together." Minhyuk said and you slapped his arm lightly.

You are so cheesy.” You said and laughed.

By the way, call me Oppa.” He said while you nodded.

Yes Oppa~” you saw him blush and looked away. *Cute* you thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

5th chapter! J sorry for any mistakes on grammars and spellings J and thank you so much 3 subscribers! You make my day complete! :D please subscribe and leave a comment.

Star★