Chapter 16

Who is He?

Language color:

English

Korean

*Monday*

                You woke up with a smile on your face after remembering what happened yesterday. You were then shifted your eyes beside your bed expecting to see a white rose and a card. Then when you saw it, you quickly smelled the rose and read the card:

“Am I a bad shooter? Because I keep missing you~ Morning Jagiya!”

From: Minhyuk oppa <3

                *So sweet* you thought and went to fix yourself for school. After putting on your uniform, you went down to eat breakfast with your family and BTOB members. Minhyuk saw you and he held your hands and he kissed it. “ Good Morning !” he said happily and you chuckled. “Good morning oppa!” 
 You answered him and also said good morning to your parents and BTOB members. After eating dinner, you all went to school. *First day of school with him.* you thought while holding Minhyuk’s hand. When you all arrived at your school, many students saw you and Minhyuk walk in hand in hand.

  Woah  !” “ They’re together ?!” “  So lucky !” “I wish I was Yunhae!” “Ilho on! Noona’s here!” someone shouted and Ilhoon smiled. *Sorry but I have Taeyeon noona!* he thought and looked for Taeyeon. You then saw Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany and Sooyoung walking and you dragged Minhyuk with you to approach them. “Woaaaah~ I knew it!” Sooyoung said and the other three girls nodded. “Congrats!” Sunny said and grouped hugged you. “Noooooooonaaaaaa!” Ilhoon sang and went to Taeyeon. “Annyeon Ilhoon-ah!” Taeyeon said and patted Ilhoon’s head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Skip* (Lunch break)

                Minhyuk is always there in your side and many people started to get jealous of you two even Sunny. He is so sweet at you, he carries your books, he feeds you, and he hugs you and many more. “Uhm, hyung? You need to stop your cheesiness.” Sungjae said and you laughed when Minhyuk playfully hits Sungjae in the arm. “Ah!” Sungjae screamed while rubbing his right arm. “Does it hurt?” Sunny said and Sungjae blushed. “He likes someone~” you sang and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Skip* (After School)

                You and Minhyuk walked home hand in hand while the other BTOB members took the van. You then saw an Ice cream shop and went to it dragging Minhyuk along. You two ordered two cookies and cream flavoured ice cream. You wanted to pay for it but Minhyuk insisted. You two then went to a park and sat in a bench while your ice cream. “Waaah! I’m so happy!” you said and smiled widely. “Because of me?” Minhyuk asked and you nodded shyly. “Awww! Me too! I’m happy because you’re mine now.” He said making you blush. *I think this happiness will be temporary. What if her memories came back? I hope you’ll forgive me.* Minhyuk thought sadly and you noticed it. “Oppa? Wae?” you asked and he smiled instantly while shooking his head. “Let’s go home!” He said and you two went home. “Saranghae.” You said “Nado!” Minhyuk said and hugged you tight. “Don’t leave me arraso?” He said and you looked at him weirdly. “Neh” you said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

16th chapter! Angst coming soon! Please enjoy and leave a comment! Bye! :)

Star★