Chapter 31

Who is He?

                Today, you, Minah and Jihyun woke up early because you three are going to a variety show called “Strong Heart”. This is the first time you and your group will guest in a show and you were nervous. You washed up after Jihyun and after eating breakfast, you and your group went to the van and went to the studio. “Unnie, I’m so nervous!” you said and Minah nodded. “Me too.” Jinah said and hugged you. And today, you decided to give Minhyuk a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In the studio)

                You looked at the audience and saw a group of girls holding a banner with a sign “White Cinnamon Fighting! <3” you were touched and the pd called you. “Okay, you’ll sit next to Minhyuk, Jinah will sit beside Hyunsik and Minah, sit beside Yunhae. Got it?” you all nodded. You sat on your seat together with Minah. You saw Minhyuk sitting in his seat and you smiled at him. Minhyuk saw your smile and smiled back. *Is she forgiving me?* Minhyuk thought happily and smiled at the camera.

                “Please welcome White Cinnamon!” Lee Seung Gi shouted and you, Jihyun and Minah performed. After performing, many seniors started clapping and praising your group. “They really sing well!” Seung Gi said and continued. “Ok, now two artists will tell their story about their heartbreaks. Please welcome BTOB’s Minhyuk and his story.” Many fans clapped and Minhyuk smiled. “6 years ago, there’s this special girl that changed a bad person into a good person. That person was me.” Many fans awed at his remarks. “She was my neighbour and I did something bad. My girlfriend at that time said to me that I should play with her because she has a huge crush on me.” You looked at him with and remembered your past. “So I pretended to be his boyfriend and I didn’t know that little by little, I fell for her hard and I didn’t even want to admit it. So in our first anniversary, I kissed my true girlfriend in front of her. She ran away and after weeks, they migrated. I missed her so badly at that time. One day, I saw my girlfriend kissing another guy in front of me and I didn’t even feel anything.” You and the fans started tearing hearing his speech. A tear slipped in Minhyuk’s eyes and continued his story. “After 3 years, when the entertainment said that we’re going to study in another country, I thought that I should move on. But then, I saw her and she didn’t know me. Just then, her mother told me that she was involved in a car accident in the day of our anniversary. I didn’t lose hope and I started doing sweet things to her. I really love her but one day, she regained her memories and she started hating me. She then went to Korea and now…” he looked at his manager and the manager nodded. “She is now a celebrity. I hope that she’ll forgive me.” Minhyuk continued and tears started flowing from his and your eyes. The fans gasped at Minhyuk’s story. “Who is this girl?” Seung Gi asked and again MInhyuk looked at his manager. His manager nodded and Minhyuk stood up and hugged you. The fans awed and clapped their hands. You hugged him back and cried. “Will you forgive me?” Minhyuk said and you nodded. All the artists and the fans stood up and clapped their hands. “I love you.” Minhyuk said. “I love you too.” You said and hug him tighter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Surprise! :) I’m back! <3 Please subscribe and leave a comment! Also please vote for my story :)))

Star★