Chapter 14

Who is He?

*skip skip skip*

                *Today’s the day!* you thought because it’s Saturday. You didn’t saw a white rose beside your bed but you saw a card. You were disappointed because of there is no white rose beside your bed.

“Good Morning! Can you go to the park at 9:00 am?”

From: Minhyuk

                *Hm? Maybe I can tell him at the park.*you thought and looked at the time and it says “7:30 am”. *Time to get ready!* you thought and went to bathe. After bathing, you wore this and checked yourself in the mirror.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0b767e3735f426811966e315637a26ba/tumblr_mghxvzlvJc1s051bdo1_500.png

You looked at the clock and it says “8:30 am” *Better get going!* you thought and went outside. You arrived at the park at exactly 8:45 am and thought *It’s better to be early!*. You then sat on a bench where you and Minhyuk took selcas. “Oh! You’re early!” Minhyuk said and you looked at him.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcvo9iaWAL1ro5qfko1_500.jpg

“Oh! Yep!” you said and he chuckled. “So, what are we doing here?” you asked him and he said “To have fun of course!” He said and you nodded. “Where do you want to go?” he asked you and you said “To the Amusement Park!” he chuckled and then nodded. He stood up and reached for your hands and you looked at him. “Why?” he asked and you said “Nothing!” he was holding your hand and you felt butterflies in your stomach. He also felt the same. You two then took a bus and the bus is not too crowded. You two sat in the middle and watched the scenery. He was holding your hands all the time while staring at you. *If only I realized how much I love you back then, this wouldn’t happen.* he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At the Amusement Park)

                Minhyuk paid for the tickets and you two went inside. “Oppa! Can we ride the roller coaster?” you said and he nodded. You two lined up and when it was you and Minhyuk’s turn to ride, “Uhm, Panda? Are you sure about this?” Minhyuk said and you chuckled. “Yep!” then the roller coaster started to move. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” you heard Minhyuk’s scream and you hold his arms. “OPPA! DON’T BE SCARED I’M HERE!” you said to him and he nodded. After the ride, Minhyuk sat on the bench tiredly, “I-I-t’s go-going to ki-kill me!” he said and chuckled. “I feel like I’m the guy and you’re the girl.” You said and laughed loudly. “Whoo! Let’s go to the horror booth!” you said and he nodded.

                “This is fun!” You said while laughing inside the horror booth. “Boo!” one guy with a zombie costume scared you and you hugged Minhyuk. “Hahahaha! You are so cute!” Minhyuk said and pinched your cheek. After entering the horror booth, you two went to the Ferris wheel. The sun is going down and you two had the perfect view of it. “Wah~ It’s so beautiful!” you said and Minhyuk nodded. “You too.” Minhyuk said and you looked at him. You blushed because his face is so close to him. You can feel his hot breath in your skin. He then started to lean closer. He closed the gap and started kissing you softly. You were shocked and started to close your eyes and you kissed him back. You two kissed while the sun is setting down. Minhyuk then broke the kiss and looked at you. “I’m sorry!” He said and then the air was filled with awkwardness. *He stole my first kiss* you thought and touched your lips. After the ride, you two decided to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At home)

                You went inside the house and noticed that the house is full of scented candles. You looked behind you and noticed that Minhyuk is gone. *Huh?* you saw petals in the floor and decided to follow it. When you were at the pool area, the pool was full of white and red petals. You then saw Eunkwang, Hyunsik, Peniel, Changsub, Ilhoon and Sungjae standing and holding something behind them. Then a romantic music began playing while Eunkwang flipped a cardboard and it says “Will”. Hyunsik then flipped his cardboard and it says “You”. Then Peniel flipped his cardboard and it says “Be”. Changsub also flipped his cardboard and it says “My”. Ilhoon also flipped his cardboard and it says “Girl”. Then Sungjae flipped his cardboard and it says “?”. Then someone tapped your shoulder and you looked at the person. It was Minhyuk who was holding a bouquet of white and red rose. “Uhm? Panda? Will you be my girl? I’ve like you for the past three years and now that I’ve found you-“ you cut him off when you hugged him and said “Yes!”. All the BTOB members and your parents clapped when you said yes and Minhyuk shouted “YUNHAE! SARANGHAEYO!” and you laughed and he hugged you again tightly. Your creepy mother recorded everything. She even took a photo of you when Minhyuk is kissing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

14th chapter! I’m not good at this confession thingy but I hope you liked it! Waaah~ you are so lucky! Kilig much? XD

Star★