Chapter 25 "Start of Something New"

Who is He?

*Today’s the day!* you thought while carrying your luggage to the front door. Its 2am in the morning and your flight is scheduled at 3am. “Ready?” your dad said and your mom hugged you. “Are you sure about this?” you nodded and went to the card. You left a letter in the living room because the BTOB members didn’t know that your flight is today.

“Annyeong oppas and dongsaengs! Sorry because I left you all, I’m going to Korea now. I know someday we’ll meet again just wait guys. And oh! Sorry for saying goodbye through this letter. Goodbye and Saranghaeyo! <3 Also please take care of my parents when I’m gone. I’ll miss you all.”

From: Yunhae

                After 30 minutes, you arrived at the airport and saw Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Tiffany waiting for you. You then hugged your parents and a tear flowed down through your cheeks. “Uljima, now take care. Don’t forget to call us neh?” your mom said and hugged you together with your dad. You nodded and bid your goodbyes to them. Thirty minutes passed and you all went to the plane going to Korea. You were separated with your friends but you all were riding the same plane. You struggled to put your luggage in the compartment and a cute guy helps you.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/240/2/8/lee_hyunwoo_by_anna06i-d5csdwk.png

                “Thanks!” you said to him and he smiled. You then realized that the cute guy is seating beside you. “What’s your name?” the cute guy asks you. “Choi Yunhae” you said to him and you smiled. “Oh, my name is Lee Hyun Woo.” Hyun woo said and you two started talking. After talking and gossiping (LOL) you went to sleep. After a few hours, the plane landed in Korea and Hyun Woo wakes you up. He even carried your luggage. When you saw your friends, you grabbed Hyun Woo’s wrist and introduced him to them. “Uhm, Yunhae? Can I have your number?” he asks you and you nodded. He gave you his phone and you entered your number to it. “Thanks! I have to go! See ya around!” He shouts while running away.

“Yah, cheating on Minhyuk huh?” Taeyeon said playfully and you glared at her. “Just kidding.” Taeyeon said and walked away. “Oh by the way, these three girls are living with me, wanna come?” She said and you nodded excitedly. “Yay!” Sunny cheered and went outside of the airport. Then a van stopped in front of you guys and a beautiful ahjumma went out. “Taeyeon-ah!” she said and hugged Taeyeon. “Omma!” Taeyeon hugged her back and smiled. “Annyeonghaseyo!” you said together with Sunny, Tiffany, and Sooyoung. “Annyeonghaseyo! Now get in the van and we’ll go home.” Taeyeon’s mom said and you all nodded. After a few hours, the van stopped in a middle of a big house. “Waaah! Is this your house?” Sunny said in awe and Taeyeon nodded. “Welcome home!” she said and you all followed her inside the house. *Woah, elegant!* you thought and smiled. “Well guys the room arrangement, Me, Yunhae, Tiffany in my room and Sunny and Sooyoung will be in the guest room.” Taeyeon said and you all nodded. *Start of Something New* you thought and went to the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Silent readers! I’m watching you kekekekeke~ Please leave a comment. Pretty pretty please? Oh and please subscribe and vote!

Star★