Chapter 27 "Start of Something New"

Who is He?

*Skip skip skip*

                Today was the audition and you all went to the SM Entertainment building. *Omo! I’m so nervous!* you thought while holding Sunny’s hand tightly. “Yah! We will pass this audition!” Sooyoung shouted and you all grouped hugged each other. Taeyeon goes first then Tiffany then Sunny then Sooyoung. When it was your turn, you prayed and went inside the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo, what’s your name?” – Judge

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yunhae imnida!” you said and bowed.

“Okay then, sing for us.” – Judge

                You then began singing Someday by IU. First, you absorbed the song and then, you remembered what you said to Minhyuk. You then sang with full emotion and when the bridge of the song came, tears started to fall from your eyes. After the song, you wiped your tears and saw one judge wiping her tears away. “You sing very well, then please dance now.” One judge said and you nodded. A random song came and you danced to it freestyle. “You also dance good! Ok then, thank you for auditioning and we’ll call you if you’re accepted as a trainee. Good Luck!” you nodded and walked away. You then saw your friends and ran to them while waving your hands in the air. “Oof!” you hugged Sooyoung and you laughed.

                When you were in the dorm doing nothing, a text came from overseas. You read it and it says:

“Jagiya~ I miss you so much do you know that? But I know this wait will be over soon and we’ll be again together. Sorry again for the past. I love you so much. Hope you forgive me. <3 – Minhyuk”

                *I don’t think I’m ready oppa, someday I know. I miss you too.* you thought and smiled sadly. Then another text message came and you read it.

“Are you free now? Can we meet? – Hyunwoo”

                You then replied “yes” and came down from the building. He saw you and you waved like a kid. “So, do you want to eat?” Hyun Woo asked you and you nodded. “You’re treat!” you laughed and went to a restaurant. While you were grilling your beef, Hyun Woo then snapped a photo of you. You noticed it and Hyun Woo thought that you’ll be mad. “Another one please?” you said and posed with swag. “Omo, you’re so handsome!” Hyun Woo said and you nodded. “I know right!” After eating, you two went to a park and sat on a bench. “Let’s take selcas!” He said and you nodded. While taking pictures, you remembered Minhyuk and you taking selcas also in a park. *I miss him but my brain said “he hurt you”* you sighed and Hyun Woo asked if you’re okay. “Yup, but I’m tired. Let’s go home.” You said and stood up. He then bid his goodbye to you when you arrived in front of the dorm’s door.

*beep beep*- your phone.

“Hello?” – You

“Is this Choi Yunhae?” – A random guy.

“Yup, who is this?” – You

“Oh, I’m here to say Congrats! You are now officially a trainee in SM Entertainment! Hope to see you tomorrow. At 8 in the morning. Ok Bye!” – The guy hang up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy~ :)

Star★