Chapter 29 "Start of Something New"

Who is He?

                “Nooooonaaaa!” Sungjae sang and you hugged him back. Tears then started to roll from your eyes and BTOB members hugged you except Minhyuk. When they released the hug, you then looked at Minhyuk. You ignored him and went to your group. “Yunhae, you know BTOB?” Minah said and you nodded. “Omo! Introduce us please?” Jihyun said and you giggled. “Oppas and Dongsaengs, meet Minah and Jihyun, my new friends.” You said and your friends bowed. “Annyeong!” BTOB also bowed. *I’m not ready to talk to him. Ottokhae??!* you thought and Jessica noticed it. “Yunhae-ah, let’s go buy some drinks!” Jessica said and you nodded.

                “I guess you’re not ready to talk to him.” Jessica said and you nodded. “I can’t face him.” You said and earned a smack from Jessica. “Ouch, Unnie!” you said and Jessica chuckled. “Yah! You should forgive him, you know, past is past right? And from what I see, he really loves you and I know that you love him too. Give him another chance. You know, you’re so lucky, grab the opportunity now before someone snatch him away from you.” Jessica said. You then stopped walking and remembered the good memories with him. You then nodded and hugged Jessica. “Thanks unnie!” you said.

                When you and Jessica came back from the dressing room, you decided to talk to Minhyuk and forgive him. You didn’t see him and asked Eunkwang “Oppa? Do you know where Minhyuk is?” then Eunkwang pointed to the door and said outside. You then nodded and went outside. Taeyeon also went outside to check on you. You saw Minhyuk kissing a girl in the corner. Then tears fell down from your eyes and walked away. Taeyeon saw it and went to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Few minutes ago)

                Minhyuk decided to walk outside for some fresh air. He’s been thinking about you for the past two years. “Minhyuk oppa?” a girl said and he looked at her. His eyes widened upon seeing the girl. “Eunjung!” he gritted his teeth. “Waeyo? Not happy to see me?” Eunjung seductively said and went closer to Minhyuk. “Don’t you dare come any closer!”  he shouted and Eunjung chuckled. “Well oppa, I realized that I love you. Come back to me please??” she said. “Never!” Minhyuk was about to go but Eunjung grabbed his hand and kissed him roughly. Minhyuk at first can’t move then when he realized it, he pushed her harshly. Unfortunately, you didn’t saw it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Unnie! I-I saw h-h-him kissing another girl.” You said while crying and Taeyeon hugging you. “That bastard, what a player.” Taeyeon said and you cried even harder. “I’m forgiving him now and then what? He effin kissed a girl!” you said and stood up. “I won’t forgive you Minhyuk.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update! Sorry for so much angst. -__-

Star★