Chapter 38

Who is He?

“I’m Back :)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                Today, you woke up early and went to shower. After dressing up, you saw Minah and Jihyun all dressed up while eating breakfast. You sat down in the table and began eating your breakfast.

“Where are you going guys?” – You

“To watch you!” – Jihyun said cheerfully

“Oh right! Well wish me luck then.” – You said and Minah ruffled your hair and laughed.

“Well, are you guys done? Let’s get going!” – Jihyun said and stood up.

                You and Minah chuckled and also stood up. Suddenly you phone began to ring. You unlocked it and saw the caller’s name and a smile automatically appeared on your lips. You answered it and you heard your lover’s voice.

“Jagi~ Good Morning!” – Minhyuk

“Morning to you too! Well why’d you call?” – You asked him while grabbing your bag.

“Is it wrong to call my girlfriend? Is it wrong to wish her luck? Is it wrong to ask if she has eaten yet? Is it wrong to love her?” – Minhyuk said sadly.

“HAHAHAHA! You’re funny oppa. Well it’s not wrong to love m-me.” – You stuttered and blood rose up to your cheeks.

“Aww my princess is stuttering~ I would love to see your tomato face right now!” – Minhyuk said while laughing. “Well, I wish my princess to win! Oh I’m in the scene next! I love you!”

“I love you too oppa! Bye~” – You said and went down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                You three have arrived at the KBS Building for your debut stage in “Immortal Song 2”. In the studio you saw some idols and you three bowed to them while they also bowed to you.

“So Yunhae-ssi, the other singer who will be singing your piece is T-ara’s Eunjung.” – The PD said to you.

                You widened your eyes and nodded slowly. “I can do this! Fighting!”. Then Eunjung came and hit your shoulders on purpose. “May the best singer win.” She smirked and walked away. *Psssh~ Give your best Yunhae!* you thought and went to the dressing room.

                After putting some make-up, you wore your dress and looked at the mirror. “Wooooaah~ You’re so beautiful Yunhae-ah!” Jihyun said and hugged you. “Thaanks~” You then went to the studio for the recording of the show.

                Eunjung came up in the stage and started singing her rendition of a song and it was indeed beautiful. Then you went to the stage and sat on an artificial swing next to the musicians. You close your eyes and started to reminisce some moments that has connections in the song. Then you started singing “I have a lover” by Lee Eun Mi. Your powerful voice and strong emotions owned the song and you saw idols and fans staring at you in awe.

                In the end, you won in the competition and thought *Take that b*tch* and smirked.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry If I’m being harsh! But hope you like it! I think I’ll be ending this story soon! T.T

Star★