Chapter 33

Who is He?

                Today, you’re free from your schedules together with your group. “Finally! We can have some peace.” Jihyun said loudly and you giggled. Then a text message appeared in your phone and you looked at it.

“Is your dad a thief or something? Because someone stole the stars and put them into your eyes! Kekeke~ Good Morning Jagi <3 -- Minhyuk”

                You giggled went to cook breakfast for your group. After cooking and eating, you texted Minhyuk if he was free today and he said “Yes.” Then you two planned to go to N Seoul Tower and have a date there. You quickly washed up and wore an oversized white shirt with shorts. You then put a cap on your head and a scarf to hid some of your face. After checking yourself in the mirror, you wore your sneakers and went to the lobby of your dorm to wait Minhyuk. You then saw him wearing a cap and waved to you. He took your hand and walked away.

                You two arrived at the Tower and saw the love locks on the railings. You touched one and smiled at the view. *I hope you two can be forever.* you thought while admiring the locks. Minhyuk saw you and smiled, he then went to buy a lock and a marker so that you can put your name on it. After buying, he quickly went to you and gave you the lock. “Oh?” you looked at it and realized that he wanted to put a lock with your and his name on it. You then started to right your names on it.

“이민혁 <3 최연해”

(Lee Minhyuk <3 Choi Yun Hae)

                After writing your name on it, you then locked it in the railings and smiled at the view of it. Then Minhyuk hugged you from the back and said “Now, we’ll be together forever.” And he kissed your cheeks. Many people saw it and recognized the both of you. They smiled at the view and some took photos of you two. You then noticed the stares and looked at them, you were shocked when they smiled and bowed at you. *Omo! Is my disguise not enough?* you thought and bowed back. Minhyuk then holds your hand and hugged you which caused them to squeal. “Oppa, this is embarrassing.” You whispered and he smiled and shouted. “Yunhae, Saranghaeyo!” then the people awed. “If you love someone, you will not be afraid to tell the whole world how much you love her.” He said and you blushed and nodded.

                While walking hand in hand, you two saw two familiar people walking and giggling while admiring the love locks. The girl was wearing a big scarf and the boy has a mask. “Oppa, is that Ilhoon and Taeyeon unnie?” you asked him and he looks to the two people. “Woah, I think they’re dating.” He said and laughed. “Let’s go surprise them!” You said and walked casually into their backs.

“Unnie, what are you doing here/ Ilhoon-ah, what are you doing here?” You both whispered in their ears and they jumped. “Yah!” Taeyeon hits your shoulder and you laughed together with Minhyuk. “You two are busted!” You said and went to take a seat.

“So, mind telling us a secret?” Minhyuk asked Ilhoon and he looked away. “Please don’t tell anyone!” Taeyeon said and you nodded. “Of course! But do SNSD unnies know about this?” you asked her and she said “Tiffany knows.”

After interrogating the two, you and Minhyuk left them and went to walk in the city. “Waaah~ The city looks pretty.” You smiled and hold Minhyuk’s hand tighter. You two stopped in the park where many couples cuddle under the tree. You two then sat on the grass and you leaned your head into Minhyuk’s shoulder. “Promise me you’ll never leave me again?” He asks you and you nodded. Then he kissed you passionately under the tree. (A/N: Under the tree LOL XDDDDDD XDDDD XDDD XDDDD XDDD)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating! Please enjoy and subscribe! <3 Also please leave a comment! 안녕!

 

별★

(Star)