Chapter 24

Who is He?

*Wednesday*

                You woke up grumpily and found a teddy bear and a card beside your bed. *Hm? Teddy bear?* you looked at the teddy bear and it smells like Minhyuk. You then read the card:

“Forgive me please? I love you so much, let me explain.”

From: Minhyuk T.T

                You then hid the teddy bear and the card in the box and went to bathe, after getting ready; you went downstairs and ate breakfast with your parents and BTOB members. It was awkward because no one spoke until your mother speaks. “Yunhae-ah, the plane ticket is in your room now.” You nodded and felt seven people staring at you. “Noona, where are you going?” Sungjae asked you and you said “Vacation.” You tried to smile at him. “Where to?” Minhyuk asked you. “None of your business.” You said coldly and he stood up and grabbed you wrist softly. He then dragged you to the nearest park. You didn’t look at him while he sighed.

“Let me explain.” He said and you looked at him. You decided to give him a chance to explain and you nodded.

“Three years ago, Eunjung and I planned to break your heart so I acted to be your boyfriend. I acted to be the sweetest boyfriend and found myself falling for you. I was so stupid that I didn’t realize that I love you and kept thinking that it was just an act. In those months where you became my girlfriend, many people said that I changed positively. After four months, I stopped and became cold to you. I know I’m a jerk but in those months, I felt alone, like a little child with no family, no home. And when it was our first anniversary, I’ve decided to stop playing with you because I felt guilty. Your touch is different from Eunjung’s. I’m a bad boyfriend because I kissed another girl in front of you to break your heart. The kiss felt like I was kissing a stranger. When you ran away, I really wanted to chase you but my stupid brain says that “I have Eunjung.” A tear slipped down from his face while looking at you.

“Remember this?” he showed you the ring you bought for him. “I kept this because I really really like it. After a few months, I missed you and I heard about the news that you and your family migrated to another country. One day, I saw Eunjung and she said that she was just playing with me. To be true, it felt nothing. Then I realized that I fell for you real hard. I really really love you Yunhae. And now that I found you, I’ll cherish you forever. Will you forgive me?” Minhyuk said while looking at you in the eyes. You were touched by his confession but you still need time to think. “Someday, but I really do need to think about it.” You said and looked away. “I understand. But I won’t give up! I’ll do anything even if I wait for you in fifty years. I really love you. I really do.” Minhyuk said sadly while you patted his shoulder. He then hugs you tight and you were shocked. “Can we stay like this? Just for a moment?” he said and you nodded. “Goodbye oppa.” You whispered and a tear came down to your cheeks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this crappy chapter! >.< I can’t think LOL XD Love you guys! <3

Star★