Chapter 7

Who is He?

                  Your mother was passing by the pool when she saw Minhyuk leaning in your shoulder. *Aha! I’m always ready!* your mom thought and pulled out her digital camera. She took a photo of you guys and smiled widely running into her room. Your father is not around because he has some business meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                After 10 minutes, Minhyuk raised his head and looked at you. “Wae?” you asked him. “Can you uhm, tell me what happened 3 years ago?” he asked you and you nodded. “Well, I don’t exactly know what happened but:”

Flashback:

                You woke up tiredly in a white room. You tried to remember what happened but nothing came into your mind. Just then your parents came into your room and hugged you.

                “Omma? Why are you crying? Where am I?”  you asked your mother and she just cried harder. The doctor then came in and said that you have temporary amnesia and your memories will come back within a few weeks .You confusedly looked at the doctor and you realized that you are in the hospital and that you have a temporary amnesia.

                “Omma, don’t worry my memories will come back and what happened to me?” you asked her while your dad said that you were hit by a car. You were shocked at first and accepted what happened to you. You then noticed that you have a bandage in your head and some bruise in your arms and legs.

                “I’ll never forgive him!” your dad said and you looked at him confusedly. “Who?” you suddenly asked. Your mom and dad were shocked and went outside. After a few minutes they approached you and said: “Honey, we’ll be living in the Philippines(or your preferred country).” They said while you nodded.

End of flashback

                You told Minhyuk that while he nodded.*Is it because of me?* He thought while guilt filled his body. *I shouldn’t do that to her. Urrrgh~ I’m such an idiot!* He thought while you stared at him weirdly. “Uhm, oppa?” you said and he smiled awkwardly. “Uhm, no-nothing!” he said and you nodded. “I think we should go back inside.” You said and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                BTOB member were in Peniel, Ilhoon, and Sungjae’s room while having a small meeting. “So that’s why she doesn’t remember us!” Eunkwang said and Minhyuk nodded. “I need to make her fall in love with me again!” Minhyuk said and they all nodded approvingly. “Do you need help hyung?” Sungjae said and Minhyuk nodded. “Mission: Make Yunhae fall in love with Minhyuk!” Hyunsik said and they all laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

7th chapter! Wiiiiie~ Love you guys(subscribers) and @chocoma! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Gifts? :P

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb13j4l3SO1qjkli4o1_500.gif

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30500000/Lee-Minhyuk-lee-minhyuk-30576254-245-220.gif?1364998846143

(LOL)

GIF update *winks*

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1562/rdrbye521o.gif

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/052/2/a/snsd___funny_cute_blow_up_gif_by_sooyoungster-d4qh2id.gif

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/251/4/0/snsd_taeyang_smile_gif_by_teklaa-d498vno.gif

Bye! :)

 

                Star★