Chapter 10

Who is He?

*Skip Skip Skip*

                Today was Saturday and you were in your room doing homework. Also, when you woke up, you found another white rose and a card beside your bed. The card says:

“You must be a thief, because you stole my heart. Good morning Panda!”

From: Minhyuk Oppa

You then put it in the box and hid it. In the middle of doing your history homework, Minhyuk then called you saying that breakfast is ready. You went down and all of you ate breakfast happily. After eating breakfast you went to your room to finish your home work. You were absorbed on what you are doing and you didn’t notice Minhyuk went inside your room.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” you screamed while Minhyuk hid inside below your table. “What?! Is there something wrong?” Minhyuk asked and you hit him. “Ow ow ow ow! Stop!” Minhyuk stopped you and you stopped. “I hate you!”  you said and he looked at you sadly. “I just wanted to talk to you.” Minhyuk said while looking down at his feet. You were shocked at what you said to him and hugged him. “I’m sorry oppa.” You said and you noticed his arms s around your back. “Gwenchana!” He said and you sat. “I’ll finish this first and then you can talk to me. Arasso?” you said and he nodded cutely. He didn’t leave you until you finished your home work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At the pool area)

                “Oppa, what do you want to talk about?” you asked him while eating ice cream. “Uhm? Nothing.” He said and looked at you goofily. “Ow, is that so?” you asked again. “I’m just joking.” He started. “Uhm? Are you free tomorrow?” you shook your head and asked why. “Can we go to uhm? Date?” He said and you felt butterflies in your stomach and felt your heart beat thumps faster. “O-o-ok.” You said and blushed. Minhyuk also felt the same and jumped up while punching the air. Your mother took a photo of you two in the room and in the pool area. *So sweet!* Your mother thought and watched the two of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In your room)

                You called Taeyeon and said that you’re going on a date with Minhyuk tomorrow and she squealed. She also advised some tips about dating and you listened to her attentively. After calling Taeyeon, you looked at the photo “Signs He likes you” and saw the line “He calls you just to talk.” *Hm? It happened earlier. Okay! Number 3 check!* you thought and went to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

10th chapter! Yey! Double update! :) I hope you like it! And, please subscribe and leave a comment. Thanks! :)

Star★