Chapter 26 "Start of Something New"

Who is He?

Minhyuk woke up early and went to your room with a smile on his face. He was planning to put the rose and the card beside your bed and to his surprise, you weren’t there. He then ran downstairs and found a letter in the living room area. He read the letter and a tear slipped down from his cheeks. *She left. But someday, I know, you’ll forgive me.* he thought and gave the letter to his fellow members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jeonju, Seoul)

                You woke up from your sleep and you were expecting to read a card but to your dismay, you didn’t saw any. Then you received a text message overseas. *Huh?* then you opened the message and your eyes went big.

“Yah! You didn’t say goodbye to us. By the way, Good Morning! I hope you can forgive me. And I’m sorry, take care and I Love You <3. I miss you already T.T  –Minhyuk”

                A tear then escaped from your eye. *I miss you too Oppa, sorry for everything. I just can’t erase the past. Hope you understand me.* Another text message then pops out in the screen and you eagerly.

“Annyeon Yunhae! Remember me? Hyun Woo? Kekekekeke~ Hope to see you soon!”

                You then saved his number and went to bathe. After bathing, you went down stairs and saw Taeyeon’s mom doing chores. “Annyeong, can I help?” you asked her and she smiled. “What a polite kid. Can you call the girls because breakfast is ready?” “Neh!” you said and you ran upstairs. After dinner, you and your friends were in the living room and Taeyeon decided to go to Seoul. “Let’s go to Seoul!” she said and you all looked at her. “What?” she then asked and you answered, “Unnie, Seoul is too far from Jeonju.” Taeyeon then stood up. “Tiffany-ah, you have a dorm in Seoul right?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany and she nodded. “Ok girls, let’s move to Seoul!” Sunny said and we laughed. Taeyeon’s parents approved to it and they even sent you to Seoul. Soon, you all arrived at Tiffany’s dorm. “It’s so big!” Sooyoung said while running into the living room. “I know right?” Tiffany said and we laughed. “Independence!” you shouted and lye on the floor.

                You and your friends were now walking in the busy street of Seoul, then you all saw a sign saying that there’s an audition in SM Entertainment next week. “Should we go audition?” Sunny said and you all nodded. “Well, Lee Sooman is my uncle!” Sunny said and we all looked at her. “Jinja?” Sooyoung said and Sunny nodded. “WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!” You all squealed and walked away hand in hand. *I’ll do my best!* you thought and went to Tiffany’s dorm. In the building (Tiffany’s dorm) you saw Hyun Woo walking. “Oh Hyun Woo-ssi!” you called him and he looked at you. He then ran towards you and he hugged you. “Ooof!” he then released the hug and smiled at you. “What was that for?” you asked him and he just shrugged ran away. *What’s up with him?* you thought and went to Tiffany’s dorm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiiiiiiiiiiii! LOL XD :) Nothing to say -__- Just enjoy and leave a comment! :D

Star★