Chapter 8

Who is He?

              It’s Sunday and you woke up from your sleep. You noticed that there is a white rose beside your bed. *Huh?* you confusedly look at it and noticed a little card.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0oGgVLy5gO0/TV36D5EgGbI/AAAAAAAAJBo/0JyMUn-6SeY/s1600/white+roses+flowers+wallpapers+%252810%2529.jpg

“Good Morning my little star~”you read it and flipped the card. Your eyes widened and ran outside finding Minhyuk. You found him in the pool area and approached him. “Uhm? Minhyuk?” Minhyuk looked at you and smiled. “Do you like the rose?” he said and you blushed and looked at your feet. “Why did you give it to me?” you asked and he just shrugged. You then ran again inside your room while calling Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Sunny. “Hello?” they all said. “Unnie! Are you all free now?” You asked them while they said yes. “Can we go to the mall?” you asked again and they said yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At the mall)

                “So why did you call us?” Tiffany said and you showed them the white rose. “And why do you have a rose?” Taeyeon asked looking at you weirdly. “Uhm, Minhyuk gave it to me.” You shyly said and they squealed loudly. “Omo! I think he likes you!” Sunny said and you shrugged. “Yeah, well I have a picture in my phone and it says “Signs that he likes you”, you should have it as a guide!” Sooyoung said happily and looked at the photo.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpxej0Gu7M1qiawxco1_500.jpg

“Ow~ Bluetooth please!” you said and Sooyoung nodded. After receiving the picture in your phone, you guys went shopping and enjoyed each other’s company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At home)

                *Hm? Let’s try number one.* you thought and went to the living room and found BTOB members watching  TV and you sat beside Ilhoon and Minhyuk.

“Guys! I know some funny jokes.” You said and they looked at you.

“Ok?” Sungjae said and you cleared your throat.

“How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?” you asked them while they asked how.

“Concrete floors are very hard to crack!” you said and laughed. Minhyuk chuckled and you noticed it. The other members of BTOB were looking at you weirdly.

“Is it a joke noona?” Ilhoon said and they laughed but Minhyuk didn’t laugh.

“Yah! It’s funny!” Minhyuk said and chuckled. *Hm? Number 1 check!* you thought while feeling all giddy inside.

“Here comes another one!” you said happily. *Urgh! Why am I happy? Is it because of the possibility that he likes me? * You thought. *No! There’s more sign in the picture.*

“How can you lift an elephant with one hand?” you asked them and looked at you weirdly.

“How?” Eunkwang asked.

“It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand!” you said and laughed again. Minhyuk also laughed and you noticed it again.

“Ok?” Peniel said and you all watched running man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In your room)

                You again called your friends and you told them that Minhyuk laughed at your crappy jokes. “I knew it!” Sunny said and laughed. “Maybe I like him also?” you said and they squealed again. “How do you say so?” Taeyeon asked and you sighed. “Everything he does makes my heart wants to jump out of my chest.” You said and Sunny squealed. “You are in love young girl!” with that statement, you sighed and bid your goodbyes to them and went to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

8th chapter! Yey! Thanks for commenting and subscribing! Please enjoy and subscribe! :) Hope you like it!

Star★