Chapter 9

Who is He?

Language color:

English

Korean

 

 

             Your alarm clock wakes you up from your sleep. You get up lazily while stretching your arms when you saw a white rose beside your bed. *Second day with white rose every morning.* you thought and saw a card.

“You look like my second wife, and I’ve only been married once. Kekekekeke~ Good morning my little star!

From: Minhyuk Oppa

                You laughed at it and put it in a box. You thought that it’ll be nice if you collect the rose and cards that came from Minhyuk. You hid the box and got ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In class)

                “Yunhae-ah, can I call you panda?” Minhyuk said and you looked at him confusedly. “Huh?” you said and he smiled shyly. “Because you look like a panda and you are so cute!” Minhyuk said and you laughed awkwardly and nodded shyly. “Neh oppa, you can call me that because I really really like pandas!” you said and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At lunch)

                You, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Sunny were eating in one table and the BTOB members were not around. “So, how’s love life?” Taeyeon said and the three girls laughed. “Unnie!  I don’t have a love life.” You said while drinking some juice. “Eh?! You don’t?” Sunny said sarcastically and you just ignored her. “Yah! I know you like him! He likes you also!” Sooyoung said and Tiffany nodded. “I don’t know. But I don’t want to assume, it might hurt me. What if he likes me just as his little sister?” You said and looked down. “See! You like him!” Tiffany said and you sighed. “I think so.” You said and continued eating.

                After eating, you checked the photo “Signs he likes you” and saw “Gives you a nickname.” *He calls me Panda. It’s a nickname right?* you thought and smiled secretly but Taeyeon noticed it. “Why are you smiling?” Taeyeon asked and they looked at you. “Uhm? Minhyuk gave me a nickname.” You said and Sooyoung squealed. “It’s a sign! Remember the photo I gave you?” you nodded and the other three also squealed. “Can’t wait to see Yunhae with Minhyuk!” Tiffany said and they all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At home)

                After dinner, you went to the pool area and watched the city. “Panda?” Minhyuk called you and you looked at him with a smile. “Neh oppa?” you asked and he sat beside you. Minhyuk then held your right hand and kissed it. “Uh oppa? Why did you do that?” you asked and he just shrugged and looked at the city with a smile on his handsome face. You blushed and also looked at the city. You two didn’t know that your mother captured a photo where Minhyuk is kissing your hand. *I’m going to make an album for these two! They look cute!* your mom thought while watching the two of you.

                You then placed your head in Minhyuk’s shoulder while watching the city. *Oops!* you thought and raised your head while apologizing at Minhyuk. “So-sorry for leaning against your shoulder! I didn’t mean it!” you said and he laughed. You were shocked when he placed your head in his shoulder and said that it’s okay. He also placed his head above your head while admiring the city. Your mom then captured another photo of you two with a creepy smile on her face.

                “Omma?” Ilhoon asked and he saw the creepy smile on your mother. Then your mother looked at Ilhoon which made him froze. “Ne?” your mother asked while Ilhoon shooked his head and walked away. *That was creepy.* Ilhoon thought and went to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

9th chapter! Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! Sorry for this crappy chapter! XD

Star★