Chapter 34

Who is He?

                You and your group were now in the SM Entertainment Company waiting for some news to arrive. Then your manager came in with a smile on his face. “Good Morning girls!” your manager said sweetly. “Good Morning oppa!” you all said and asked him if you guys had schedule. “Yep, you Yunhae will be having a special stage together with Btob’s  Minhyuk. Jihyun will be a guest in Running Man. Minah will be also having a special stage together with Infinite’s L.” “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Minah squealed when she heard about having a special stage with L. You and Jihyun giggled while watching her doing some weird dance moves. “Ok, now Jihyun, your van is now waiting. Yunhae and Minah, please wait for your partners. I’ll be going now.” He said and you three bowed. “Take care unnie!” you and Minah said and hugged her. She then went down and you two waited for Minhyuk and L to arrive.

                After a couple of minutes, there was a knock on the door and Minah went to go get it. “Omo!” she said and you looked at her. You saw L and Minah gazing at each other and an idea popped into your head. “♪You give me that kind of something want it all the time, need it everyday. ♫” You started to sing. Myungsoo then blushed and Minah chuckled. “♫On a scale of 1 to 10 I’m at 100 never get enough, I can’t stay away♪” You continued and Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck while introducing himself to Minah. “♪If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday you can get whatever you need, from me♫” You continued to sing while watching them. Myungsoo stared at Minah intensely while Minah just blushed. “♫Stay by your side, I’ll never leave you I ain’t going nowhere cause you’re a keeper♪” (The Way Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller) you finished singing and they started to talk now.

                Then Minhyuk came and you hugged him. “Miss me ey?” he said and you nodded. Minhyuk chuckled and gave you three roses, two red and one white. You giggled and kissed him in the cheeks but he turned and your lips landed on his lips. He chuckled and hugged you again. “YAA!” you heard Minah shouting and you two looked at her, she was shouting at Myungsoo. “What happened?” you whispered and went to Minah. “What happened?” you asked her. “GO ASK THAT ARROGANT GUY THERE!” she shouted. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” Myungsoo shouted back and you chuckled. “I HATE YOU!” Minah shouted and looked at the window. “I HATE YOU TOO!” Myungsoo said and sat on the floor. “The more you hate, the more you love~” you said and laughed together with Minhyuk.

                Then the coach went in the room and said that You and Minhyuk will sing “I love you I love you by Miryo ft. Sunny” and Minah and L will sing “7989 by Kangta and Taeyeon”. “Ok now, go listen to the song and practice it. Here’s the lyrics. I’ll be going now and I’ll come back later.” He said while handling a piece of paper to you and to Minah. Then he went away and you looked at Minhyuk. “We can do this! Fighting!” you said and Minhyuk giggled while pinching your cheeks. “HOW CAN I DO THIS?!” Minah shouted. “THE LYRICS IS TOO-URRRGHH!” She continued and Myungsoo nodded. *They look good together* you thought and smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! <3

Star★