Chapter 11

Who is He?

Language Color:

English

Korean

 

Today was Sunday and you woke up expecting a white rose beside your bed. You saw it and felt butterflies in your stomach. You read the card and the lines make you blush.

“Sorry I forgot your name, can I call you mine? Kekekekeke~ Good Morning! Ready for our date? I’ll fetch you at exactly 9 am! Be ready!”

From: Your handsome Oppa

                You looked at the clock and it says “8:00 am”. *Waaah! I have an hour left!* you thought and looked for something to wear nice. After finding an outfit, you quickly ran to the shower and began singing Heaven by Ailee. After showering, you wore your outfit and looked at the mirror. *Perfect!*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8i7o6sEZi1rrsl1ro1_500.png

After checking yourself at the mirror, you heard a knock and saw Minhyuk.

http://a.yfrog.com/img213/8701/xplw.jpg

(Images not mine *But how I wish Minhyuk would be mine XD*)

Ready?” Minhyuk asked you and you nodded. “Wait! I’m going to tell my parents!” you said and he stopped you. “No need for that! I already asked them.” He said and you nodded. Your mother saw the two of you and pulled out her camera. *What a sweet couple.* your mother thought while taking photos of you and Minhyuk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At the mall)

                Since you and Minhyuk were outside Korea, you two went to eat in a Korean restaurant because you miss it. While eating, Minhyuk then asked you a question:

Why did the student throw his watch out of the school window?” – Minhyuk.

You giggled and asked why.

Because he wanted to see time fly.” – Minhyuk said while examining your reaction. He crossed his fingers and thought *Please laugh, please laugh, please laugh.*

You laughed at his silly joke and you noticed that he is examining your reaction after telling that joke. Then you pulled out your phone and looked at the line “Looks for your reaction after his jokes” *number 4 check!* you thought and smiled widely at Minhyuk.

After eating you two went shopping and people were jealous at the sight of you two being all “lovey dovey”. Then you saw a karaoke in the department store and you looked at it. “Do you want to sing miss?” A saleslady asked you and you looked at her. “Oh? Ok.” You said and smiled. *Woah, Heaven by Ailee? I think I should try it.* you said to the saleslady what you want to sing and she nodded. You started singing and Minhyuk watched you. Many people passed by and saw you singing.

She is good!” “Wow! What a voice!” “Her voice is melting me!” “She has a voice of an angel.” Many people started complimenting you and Minhyuk smiled proudly. After singing, you then saw many people clapping and cheering for you. You bowed and went away while holding Minhyuk’s arm. You two went to a park and sat there. *What a day!* you thought and smiled.

Let’s take selcas!” Minhyuk said and pulled out his phone. Then you two smiled at the front camera of Minhyuk’s phone. After taking 10 selcas, he looked at it and saw a pose where you two pretended to kiss the air and make it his wallpaper. After that, you two walked towards your house. While walking, you noticed that your right hand kept on bumping his left hand. Minhyuk also noticed it and holds your hand. You felt butterflies in your stomach and began to blush. Minhyuk then saw it and smiled. You two then walked hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Meanwhile)

            Your mother saw that you and Minhyuk were walking hand in hand and took a photo of you. *I’m a good stalker!* Actually, your mother was spying on you two and kept taking pictures of you two being “lovey dovey”.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

11th chapteeeeer! Hope you like this! And please subscribe and leave a comment!

 @jiyeonxia6: Thanks for upvoting! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@YoungminOPPA: Hi! Thanks for your comments! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Star★