Chapter 13

Who is He?

Language Color:

English

Korean

*It’s Tuesday!*you thought while stretching your arms happily. You saw a white rose and a card beside your bed and you began to read the letter from the card.

“Life without you would be like a broken pencil… pointless. Good Morning Panda!”

From: Minhyuk Oppa

                “These cheesy lines makes my day complete!” you said and went to hide the rose and the card in a box. You then got ready for school and went down to eat breakfast with her parents and BTOB members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In school: field)

                You, BTOB, and your friends were in the field doing nothing. You felt bored and went to check the picture “Signs He Likes You”. *Let’s check!*

  • Number one to five, check!
  • “He asks people about you.” *Hm? I think he did that in the past so check!*
  • “He asks for your number.” *He knows my number, check!*
  • “He sees a chick flick with you.” *LOL what does that mean?* (A/N: I don’t know it LOL sorry)
  • “He goes out of his way to text you.” *I don’t think it’s necessary.*
  • “He cares about everything you say.” *Should I try this? I think I may hurt his feelings.*
  • “He’s nice to your friends.” You looked at Minhyuk and he is laughing with your friends. *Check!*
  • “He doesn’t let text convos end easily.” *Huh? We don’t even text each other because we are living in the same roof.*

        You read the last one that says “He effin tells you he likes you.” Your eyes widened and started to blush. *This feeling, I think I’m in love. I think I felt this in the past but I can’t even remember it. The doctor said that my amnesia is temporary but 3 years had passed and I don’t even remember a thing! * You thought and accepted your feelings. *I’ll tell him this coming Saturday.* you thought and shouted “Fighting!”

        “Yah! Crazy woman!” Taeyeon said and you all laughed. After school, you and the BTOB members bid goodbye to your friends. “Bye Taeyeon noona! Saranghaeyo!” Ilhoon said while Taeyeon shouted back “Joyonghi hae! (Shut up!)”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(House: After dinner)

        You went to your favourite spot in the house and watched the city. Then someone holds your hands. It was Ilhoon and he told you something.

Uhm, noona? Can you set me up for a date? With Taeyeon noona?” Ilhoon said and you laughed.

I thought you were just joking! You must really like her huh?” you said and he nodded.

Ok! I’ll tell her to meet you this Saturday.” You said and he hugged you.

Thanks noona! You’re the best!” He said and you patted his back while laughing.

        Minhyuk saw that Ilhoon was hugging you and he felt jealous. Then he heard what you two were talking about and felt relieved. *Phew~ that was close.* He thought while staring at you. Then Ilhoon stood up and walked happily. Minhyuk then sat next to you and he put out his iPod and shared his earplugs with you. You two listened to Miryo ft Sunny’s “Saranghae Saranghae.” He started rapping and you listened to him. When the chorus came, you sang it while he looked at you. Your mother was listening and even recording you two in her digital camera. *A collection of Yunhae and Minhyuk. Kekekekeke~* she thought and continued recording.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

13th chapter! Thanks for subscribing guys! Love you all. Well, your mother is kinda creepy here LOLS XD.

Star★