Chapter 40

Who is He?

Minah slowly took off your blindfolds. You then saw a banner saying “Congratulations~ from BTOB, Jihyun, Minah and especially Eunkwang Minhyuk” You laughed at them and Minhyuk went to your side and hugged you. “Do you like it?” He asked you and kissed your forehead. “Ne!” you answered back and hugged him back.

                You all then started to eat together and by just looking at them, you felt happy. After eating, Sungjae and Ilhoon started to chase each other in the park and you all laughed at them. Then fireworks came into the scene and you looked at it in awe. “Wow!” you said and Minhyuk kissed your right cheek and began back hugged you. “Can we stay like this forever?” Minhyuk asked and inhaled your scent. You nodded and gave him a peck in his lips.

“Uhm, get a room guys!” – Eunkwang shouted and you all laughed.

                After that night, you woke up happily and went to make breakfast. Then suddenly your manager came in and handed you an envelope. “Congrats on your win, now here’s your next piece.” She said and hugged you and went away because she said she has an appointment.

                After setting up the table, you opened the envelope and saw the song you were going to sing next. “Emotions by Mariah Carey” you widened your eyes because that song is difficult to sing. *This is going to be a tough song!* you thought and called your members to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast you three went to SM Entertainment’s building to practice your comeback song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                After practising the comeback song, you then practiced to do the whistle notes in the song. At first it was hard but then again you finally get to control it and sang them with ease. Jihyun clapped her hands and hugged you. You noticed that Minah is not around so you asked Jihyun. She said that Minah is having her first CF commercial. “Well that’s good! We should visit her now!” you said and grabbed your bag.

                You and Jihyun cheered for Minah then after the shooting, you all went home. In the night, you received a text message from Minhyuk saying that you should come to the park in Saturday where you celebrated. Since it was Thursday, You texted an okay and you went to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s going to end soon! T.T

Star★