Chapter 18

Who is He?

(no language color.)

*Wednesday*

                *Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Five months left! I can do this!* you thought while stretching your arms. You saw a white rose and a card on the floor. *Huh? Why in the floor?* you thought and took it. You read the card and it says:

“Well, here am I! What were your two other wishes? Good morning <3!

From: Minhyuk oppa <3

                “So full of himself.” You muttered and smiled while getting ready for school. *Well, my two other wishes? To regain my memory and to be with Minhyuk forever!* you thought and chuckled. After getting ready, you went down and ate breakfast with your family. On the way in school, you nudged Minhyuk and said “Oppa, wanna know my two other wish?” you asked him and he nodded. “Hm, first is to regain my memory.” You said and he flinched. You noticed it and asked him if he was ok and he just raised his thumb. “And my secong other wish is to be with you forever!” you said while Eunkwang growled. “Stop with the cheesiness please?” he said and you nodded while giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lunch Break)

                You and your friends were in the table with Sungjae and Ilhoon. “Where are they?” you asked and they pointed at the school’s field. “Ok!” you stood up and went to the field. “Wait! I’m coming with you!” Taeyeon said and Ilhoon also followed. You nodded while walking. Soon, you guys reached the field and saw Eunkwang, Peniel, Changsub, Hyunsik, and Minhyuk talking with some other girls. You hid in the pole and heard them talking about something. You saw Minhyuk laughing with a girl clinging into his arm and anger flowed through your body. You then walked away while tears started flowing from your eyes. “Yunhae-ah!” Taeyeon called you and ran to you with Ilhoon. You then saw a bench and sat there with Taeyeon and Ilhoon. “It hurts so much.” You said and cried silently into Taeyeon’s arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After school: House)

                You didn’t talk to Minhyuk the whole day and Minhyuk noticed it. *Huh? Did I do something wrong?* He thought and approached you in the pool area. He then sat beside you while you stood up planning to escape but Minhyuk held your hand. You tried to release his grip but he was too strong for you. In the end, you fell on top of him and you tried to stand up but he hugged you quickly. You gave up and sighed. “Are you mad?” He asked you and you didn’t talk to him. “Please talk, it hurts me so much when you’re like this.” He said and you felt water drops on your head. You looked at him and saw that he is crying. You felt guilty at what you did and wiped his tears. Your tears also went down to your cheeks involuntarily and hit him softly. “It’s your fault! I saw you with this girl and you were laughing and she was hugging your arm.” You said while staring at his eyes. “That girl was just a fan and was asking random things about me. I can’t just ignore her.” He said while hugging you tightly. “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again.” He said and you looked at him. “No! I’m sorry, I understand because you can’t ruin your image right? I’m just jealous.” You mumble the last part but Minhyuk heard it. “My baby is jealous!” he said while hugging you. You blushed and smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

18th chapter! Sorry for this crappy chapter XD Please subscribe and leave a comment.

@YoungminOPPA: chingu-ah thanks for your help! :)

Star★