Chapter 37

Who is He?

                Today was your goodbye stage and you were a bit sad because you’re going to miss performing in the stage. You, Jihyun, and Minah were now dressed in white and your manager came and congratulated you all. “I’m so glad that you three were assigned to me.” Your manager said and you hugged her. (A/N: Your manager is a girl.) “Gomawo unnie for everything.” Jihyun said and you all went to the stage. In the middle of the song where you’re going to hit a high note, feathers then falls from the ceiling which makes the performance look heavenly. After the song, you thanked your fans and went to the dressing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                While watching other idols, your phone rings and you answered it.

“Yeoboseyo?” – You

“Jagi~” – Minhyuk

“Neh?” – You

“I’m going to be a part of Reckless Family Season 2!” – Minhyuk

“Jeongmal?! Daebak!” – You said while jumping.

“Hihihihihi, by the way, nice performance.” – Minhyuk

“Thanks! Oh, we have to go now. Bye, Saranghae!” – You

“Nado, take care!” – Minhyuk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                You then went to Jihyun who is sleeping. “Unnie, we have to go now.” You poked her and she nodded. You three went to the van and went to SM Entertainment’s building.

                “Ok now, girls a new album will be released next year and this is the guide track.” Your manager said and she the stereo. The track was slow and it portrays a sad emotion. “The song is about two couples that broke up on Valentine’s Day. It shows how the girl missed the guy so much.” You all nodded and listened to the track for about 5 times. “Oh by the way, Yunhae, you two are joining Immortal Song 2.” You looked at your manager and she smiled at you. “I’ll try my best to win!” you said formally and went to your group.

                Your manager also said that you’ll be singing “I Have a Lover by Lee Eun Mi”. *Wow, I can do this!* you thought and listened to it. You started to hum then sang some of the parts. Minah and Jihyun noticed it and went to you. “Yo! Want us to help you practice?” Minah asked and you nodded. After practicing the song, Jihyun suggested that they’ll be pretending to be the judge and you’ll sing in front of them.

                “Annyeonghaseyo! White Cinnamon Choi Yunhae imnida!” you bowed while Jihyun and Minah cheered for you. Then the song started playing and you sang it with your powerful voice. After singing, you looked at them and they looked like this:

O.O <-- Jihyun, Minah and your manager.

                “Woah! You’ll definitely win! Keep it up!” Jihyun said and you all grouped hugged including your manager. “Okay now stop and listen to the guide track!” you all nodded and laughed. *I’ll make a good impression for my group* you thought and started to hum.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waaah~ T.T Sorry for not updating -__-

Star★