Chapter 4

Who is He?

(I'm so lazy to put language color -__-)

Today’s the day where BTOB will move to your house. Minhyuk asked them and they agreed immediately on moving into your house. *I’ll make you fall in love with me again Yunhae. This time, I’m serious* Minhyuk thought while entering your house. The group was amazed by your house because it’s classy.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcp7yhLjPj1rij2ipo1_500.jpg

(image is not mine)

There are seven rooms and four bathrooms in the house. One for you, the other one is for your parents and three rooms for the boys. The other one is the maid’s room while the other one is a guest room. Eunkwang shared room with Minhyuk, Changsub with Hyunsik while Peniel, Ilhoon and Sungjae shared a bigger room.

“Welcome to our house!” Your mother said excitedly. She wanted to have a son so she invited the boys in your house. “All of you, call me Omma~” she said while pinching Ilhoon’s face. “Waaah, so handsome” she continued. “Yes Omma~” the boys said and smiled.

“Ok guys, after unpacking your clothes, go to the dining room and we’ll eat dinner.” Dad said and BTOB nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After dinner)

                You went to the pool area while listening to your iPod. You sat in a chair and began doing your home works. *Urgh~ I hate math >.<* you said while figuring out how to solve the problems. “Want me to teach you?” you jumped and looked around seeing a bubbly Minhyuk. “Yah! You scared me.” You said and punched his arms lightly. Minhyuk laughed and looked at your home work.

“This is easy. You’ll have to memorize the formula so that you can answer it.” Minhyuk began teaching you and you nodded.

Your dad saw the both of you and called your mom. “Yeobo look! They look like a real couple.” Your mom said while taking some pictures of you and Minhyuk. “But the past” your dad was cut off by your mom. “Do you see how he looks at our daughter? I think he’s serious and I’m supporting him. Trust me yeobo.” Your dad just smiled and hugged your mother while watching the two of you laughing.

                After solving your homework, you thanked Minhyuk while watching the city full of lights. The house was in the top of the mountain and you can see the whole city in the pool area. Minhyuk just starred at you and his heart beat began to speed up. He examined your features and when you looked at him, he looked away hiding his blushing face. *Is he staring at me?* you thought and also your heart beat began to speed up. Also your cheeks became pink and looked away. *What is this feeling? Do I have feelings for him in the past?*

                Soon, Minhyuk felt something in his shoulders. You were sleeping and your headfell on his shoulders. Minhyuk saw a strand of hair in your face and tucked it behind your left ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*click click* your mom captured the scene and began jumping. She went to the bedroom and gave the camera to your dad. “So sweet” your mom said and your dad smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               Minhyuk looked at his wrist watch and he carried you to your bedroom. “Sweet dreams Yunhae.” He said and kissed your forehead. You mumbled something in your sleep and he laughed lightly. *same old Yunhae* he thought and went out of your room. You two didn’t know that your mother captured the scene and left quietly with a creepy smile on her face. *Oh yes! I’m a good spy* she thought while reviewing the photos in her camera.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yahooo! 4th chapter J  sorry for any mistakes (grammar and spelling) Please subscribe and leave a comment :P

Special thanks to:

jiyeonxia6!!!!! kekekeke :)

Star★