Chapter 15

Who is He?

*Sunday*

                A knock on the door woke you up from your sleep. “Come in!” you said sleepily and the person came in to your room. “Good Morning Jagiya!” Minhyuk cooed and handed you a white rose with a card. “Good Morning Squirrel oppa!” you said while rubbing your eyes. *First day of being taken.* you thought and smiled widely. “Panda, go get dressed. We’re going somewhere.” Minhyuk said and you nodded. First, you put the rose in the box and read the card he gave to you.

“Am I in heaven? Or do you just look like an angel? Good morning! Saranghaeyo!”

From: your handsome boyfriend

                You blushed and hid it in the box. You then went to shower and after showering you quickly wore your outfit.

http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/girl-kfashion-korean-fashion-style-ulzzang-Favim.com-459560.jpg

You then went down to the living room and saw Minhyuk waiting for you. “Where are we going oppa?” you asked him and he said “Where do you want to go?” and you answered “To the arcade!”  You said and he chuckled and held your hand. “Let’s go!” he said and the two of you started to walk hand in hand. At the arcade, you two played some games. You were an expert in Tekken and defeated Minhyuk 5 times. You laughed at him while he frowned. “Aww, Oppa! Don’t be sad.” You said while you hugged him and he looked at you and nodded. He also kissed the tip of your nose and started playing other games. Many couples looked at the two of you and got jealous.

                You looked at the claw machine and found a panda and a squirrel. You then tried to catch the panda but you failed immediately. Then you tried to catch the squirrel one and to your surprise, you caught it. *It looks like Minhyuk oppa* you thought and giggled. Minhyuk saw you and approached you. He then saw the claw machine and tried his best to catch the panda. He then caught the panda and smiled victoriously. “I’m naming this panda, Yunhae” he said and you laughed. “I’m naming this squirrel, Minhyuk” you said and walked out of the arcade. “Are you hungry?” Minhyuk said while swaying his and your arms. “Yep!” you said while giggling. You two then went inside a small restaurant and you two ordered ddeokbokki and ate happily.

                After eating, you two then saw a riverside park and looked at the city. It was 6pm and the lights in the building started to light up. “Woah~” you two said at the same time and laughed. The view of the city makes you really really calm. Then you started to lean on Minhyuk’s shoulder and smiled. After a few minutes, you two then stood up. “Panda!” Minhyuk called you and you looked at him. “Waeyo?” you asked him and he just smiled. “Saranghae!” He said and you answered “Nado!” He then started to cup your face and kissed your right cheek, then your left cheek, then your forehead, then your nose and lastly, he pecked your lips. You blushed at what he did and butterflies started to fly in your tummy. He also felt the same. “Let’s go home.” He said and you nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

15th chapter! @YoungminOPPA: me too! I’m so kinikilig LOLS XD. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! J

Star★