Chapter 19

Who is He?

*SUPEEEEER SKIIIIP~ <3*

                After 5 months, you, your friends, Minhyuk, Eunkwang, Hyunsik and Changsub graduated from high school while Peniel, Ilhoon, and Sungjae will study for one more year. The other BTOB members will wait for them to graduate so that they can go back to the music industry together. You also collected nearly 150 rose and cards from Minhyuk. The other rose died but you kept them because for you it’s important. Your relationship with Minhyuk became stronger because of some problems came and you two solved it together. There were no serious fights between the two of you and MInhyuk is always sweet, caring, protective, cheesy, romantic boyfriend to you. The two of you didn’t know that your mother took pictures of you two on the beginning. Today was Monday and you were bored to death. *Nothing to do!* you thought and took a bath. After bathing, you went down to the living room and called your friends to come along. In less than 5 minutes, they came and hugged you.

“I miss you!” Sooyoung said while you grouped hugged.

“It’s so hot!” Sunny said and you looked at her. “Yep!” you said and an idea came into your mind.

“Let’s go swimming!” you said and they nodded. “But, do you guys have extra clothes?” you asked them while they smirked.

“Yup!” Taeyeon said while pointing at their backpacks. You laughed at them and went to BTOB’s rooms.

                First, you knocked on Ilhoon’s room and after a few seconds and Ilhoon opened the door. “Ne?” he asked and you said “Let’s go swimming!” and his eyes sparkled. “Okay! I’ll tell hyungs about this.” He said and you went to the swimming pool and saw Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany in the pool. You then went to them and started playing.  After a few moments, BTOB members came and joined you. Ilhoon ran to Taeyeon and hugged her. “Ooof!” You laughed at them and a pair of arms hugged you from the back. “Hey!” Minhyuk said and you looked at him and smiled widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                It was now 7pm and your friends decided to sleep in your house. Since your room is big, they’ll sleep in your room. Your parents agreed to it and the girls cheered. After dinner, BTOB members and your friends were in the living room playing board games. “Waaaaaaaaah! Tiffany noona is so good at monopoly!” Peniel shouted and you laughed. “Yep, she is!” you said and stood up. “Where are you going?” Minhyuk asked you and you said “Imma pee!” you said quickly and ran to the bathroom. When you opened the door of the bathroom, you slipped and bumped your head in the tiles hard. BTOB members and your friends heard it and ran to your place. Then they saw you lying on the ground and Minhyuk carried you. You’re memories then started to flow like a river and a tear slipped in your cheeks. “Minhyuk-ah, I hate you..” you said and out. Minhyuk then heard it while carrying you and thought.

*This is bad. She regained her memory.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

19th chapter! Please subscribe and leave a comment! Sorry for skipping -__-. Omo! What will happen next? What happened in the past? Find out!

Star★